Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Although I'm not exactly a conservative (I'm definitely not liberal), I was put off by the lack of productive responses. What makes you think that a person's intolerance of others is predicated upon hate? If you disagree with another race / culture / religion and prefer your own, does that automatically qualify as "hate?"

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

You clearly do not understand the intimate nature of hate.
Actually, I do. All too well.

No. You don't. Or you would have used a different word in your OP. Which was all fail by the way.
In one man's opinion.

Feel free to prove to me that the majority of conservatives are not racist.

As soon as you prove the majority of Democrats are not race baiters.
A lot of Democrats are race baiters. They accuse Conservatives of racism when there is none.

A lot of Conservatives are racists. I've seen it in my personal life and here on this messageboard.

No. You don't. Or you would have used a different word in your OP. Which was all fail by the way.
In one man's opinion.

Its already been demonstrated that you lack a working knowledge of the word "hate". Perhaps now is the time you took an introspective moment; and reexamined the word racist, as well. It may help you avoid future embarrassment.

Although I'm not exactly a conservative (I'm definitely not liberal), I was put off by the lack of productive responses. What makes you think that a person's intolerance of others is predicated upon hate? If you disagree with another race / culture / religion and prefer your own, does that automatically qualify as "hate?"

So explain what it is then. Because we aren't seeing disagreement in these comments. We are seeing a belief in the overall superiority of the white race. You can prefer your own race without what we see here.

In one man's opinion.

Its already been demonstrated that you lack a working knowledge of the word "hate". Perhaps now is the time you took an introspective moment; and reexamined the word racist, as well. It may help you avoid future embarrassment.

Demonstrated by who? You? :badgrin:

In one man's opinion.

A lot of Democrats are race baiters. They accuse Conservatives of racism when there is none.

A lot of Conservatives are racists. I've seen it in my personal life and here on this messageboard.

A lot of democrats are not race baiters. A lot of conservatives call anything that calls out their obvious racism that though. Or any mention of actual racism by whites.

In one man's opinion.

How about an example from your personal life? Was it illegal or just offensive? Stop whining.

Answer: You are a victim of confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia

Read, learn, try to be less of a dick in the future.
Actually I'm not. I never thought conservatives were racist...until I came here.

Bullshit.

You explain nothing but always ask for explanations. Are you that dumb?

Person #1: "I need to get this water out of my boot."

Person #2: "Turn it upside down and read the instructions on the bottom."

Person #1: "You are just retarded ... There are no instructions on the bottom of the boot ... And all I did was spill water all over the place."

Person #2: "Now get a mop and clean that up."

Last edited:

So explain what it is then. Because we aren't seeing disagreement in these comments. We are seeing a belief in the overall superiority of the white race. You can prefer your own race without what we see here.

I'll to explain it the best way I know how.

There are a lot of white people that have non-white friends and relatives. One lady in a church group I know of has black kids that she adopted and is raising, but does not believe in inter-racial marriage. So, she has adopted two children to keep them from being separated and to give them the advantage of a stable home.

She reminds me of the parent that loves their children - even the gay ones although that parent believes homosexuality to be a sin. I don't think that the political position always ends with this being an issue about hate.

Unfortunately, these discussion boards are full of people that seek entertainment via screwing with their fellow man. Between the name calling, trolling and nastiness, the truth is elusive to say the least.

I don't harbor hate in my feelings toward other races, cultures, etc. On the other hand, I'm committed to the same ideologies and basic religious beliefs as my predecessors. As such, I see two things: Other races, cultures, etc. cannot assimilate to our culture and, secondly, most non-white races, expect the whites to adapt to the non-white culture.

Ultimately one race wins over another. No culture and no nation has ever survived the amalgamation of races, religions, political ideologies, cultures and creeds into one body politic. To make the claim that whites see themselves as superior based upon the loudest voices against multiculturalism may have the outward appearance of ringing true, but at the core of the argument, when you weigh in what extremist non-whites believe, you would find an equal number of them have the same, exact feelings toward white people; the argument that it is all about "hate" loses its credibility.

In one man's opinion.

As I told you from the outset, I'm not really a conservative. Bear that in mind. In the first posting here, you said "Conservatives..." You did not say some conservatives, many conservatives, or anything like that.

Could it be that you indicted all of them by not using some kind of limiting language in the OP? Some conservatives are racists; some liberals are racists. Blacks and whites can be racists. Liberals and conservatives can be racists. And, because the MSM allows non-whites a free pass on most racist incidents when non-whites do blatantly racist things, the whole charge of racism has lost its punch and is considered a joke by most whites.

The most racist person I know is actually a die hard liberal, Billy! When you generalize about people you usually end up making an ass of yourself...as you've done with this thread!

The nuts are on the right.
Better than being nutless.

That's the sad thing about you right wingers. You're loons and you have no balls.
A vast majority of Vets are on the right.

This has been a known fact since they started researching it.

so piss off snowflake.

oh and, you guys have all the snowflakes, think about that.

Nah. I live next to a military base and I know plenty of vets.

You're a loon and you guys are all loons.
So all Vets are loons.

interesting level of honesty from a far left quack.

Forum List

Back