Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The most racist person I know is actually a die hard liberal, Billy! When you generalize about people you usually end up making an ass of yourself...as you've done with this thread!
I put zero stock in people's opinions.
My own experiences and my experience here says Conservatives are racist.
Insulting me won't convince me otherwise.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

The most racist person I know is actually a die hard liberal, Billy! When you generalize about people you usually end up making an ass of yourself...as you've done with this thread!

Your personal experiences are almost certainly tainted by confirmation bias.

That's really not a compelling argument anyone should put any stock in your opinion on the matter.
Honestly ... No one has to insult you ... Your silly arguments do a fair job of that themselves.

I "insult" you by letting you know that generalizing as you've done makes you look like an ass? I'm sorry you're so sensitive, Billy! I guess you think it's fine for you to lump all conservatives as "racists" even though that's obviously not the case?

I "insult" you by letting you know that generalizing as you've done makes you look like an ass? I'm sorry you're so sensitive, Billy! I guess you think it's fine for you to lump all conservatives as "racists" even though that's obviously not the case?
Until I'm proven otherwise I stand by my statement that Conservatives are racist.

Until I'm proven otherwise I stand by my statement that Conservatives are racist.

And in doing so you will continue to look like a horse's ass, Billy! Suit yourself...

The majority of conservative posters here would have voted for Ben Carson or Marco Rubio, had either won the nomination. So how is that racism?

My preferences went from Walker, to Jindal, to Cruz.

I was also one of those people hoping Condi Rice would throw her hat in the ring.

So another part of OP's premise bites the dust.
Honestly, if I had to vote between Condi Rice and Donald Trump, I would have voted for Condi Rice... But, we have Trump and we certainly can't complain about that.

And in doing so you will continue to look like a horse's ass, Billy! Suit yourself...
In your opinion which means nothing to me.

You haven't proven you're correct yet.

I don't have to. I already know the truth.

Feel free to prove to me that the majority of conservatives are not racist.

First of all, racism is merely a form of collectivism.

Now. What is collectivism? Collectivism is the mindset which views humans strictly as members of groups rather than Individuals. Which is precisely what you're doing in the op. You see? You're being hypocritical. In collectivizing conservatives, you, yourself, are encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality. Your sincerity is laughable. Respectfully. In fact, by encouraging the adoption of a group mentality in the manner in which you have here by labeling conservatives racists as a group rather than Individuals, you, yourself, in advocating for so-called "diversity", actually perpetuate racism because you are advocating collectivism.

What's that mobile app like, btw? Is it full of ads and maleware? Does it run like a two-stroke weed whacker the way the full site does? Thanks!

Last edited:

Apparently not, if you're saying stuff like that.

Until I'm proven otherwise, I stand by my statement that lefties are just lying pieces of shit, who will deny the Truth if you smash it right though their lying faces.

You race baiting piece of shit.

By the way, this is for you,

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866--white-man-white-white.jpg

Says the liar.

Says the liar.
Prove it.

Says the liar.
Prove it.

You're a proud user of the race card. Thus, you are a liar.

Says the liar.
Prove it.

You make no sense.

Says the liar.
Prove it.

You make no sense.

Sure I do. You are a race baiter.

By definition you are here to spew dishonest propaganda.

You ARE spewing dishonest propaganda.

I am responding to your vile work.

60408118.jpg

Forum List

Back