Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
In your short time here, you've learned absolutely nothing. You came here with blinders on, and you'll leave the same way.
We shall see. Meanwhile I'll be pointing out your hypocrisy.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

In your short time here, you've learned absolutely nothing. You came here with blinders on, and you'll leave the same way.
We shall see. Meanwhile I'll be pointing out your hypocrisy.

Good luck with that.

The majority of conservative posters here would have voted for Ben Carson or Marco Rubio, had either won the nomination. So how is that racism?

We also support Mia Love, Allen West, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, and others. The OP doesn't understand judging on character and not skin color...hence why his thread is rapidly disintegrating

I was once engaged to an Hispanic girl.

Threads never turn out well when you base them on lies do they?
My daughter-in-law is French/Mexican and that makes both My granddaughter and grandson part Mexican, part French, not to mention all the Heinz 57 they get from My son.

Am I upset? You betcha. Who wants French in their bloodline? :disbelief:

The majority of conservative posters here would have voted for Ben Carson or Marco Rubio, had either won the nomination. So how is that racism?
My first choice for President was Carly Fiorina. So much for that misogynist thing.

I had a live-in Mexican girlfriend once. That was when I learned that every conceivable Mexican dish can be made with tortillas, beef, cheese, and a couple of vegetables.

Talk about an awesome setup. She cooks and when you get tired of her you can have her deported. You're a genius.

I had a live-in Mexican girlfriend once. That was when I learned that every conceivable Mexican dish can be made with tortillas, beef, cheese, and a couple of vegetables.

Talk about an awesome setup. She cooks and when you get tired of her you can have her deported. You're a genius.
I tried once. That was when I learned she wasn't illegal.

We also support Mia Love, Allen West, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, and others. The OP doesn't understand judging on character and not skin color...hence why his thread is rapidly disintegrating

They think it's racism if you don't abandon your principals, eschew logic and adhere to their bullshit narrative about white people being to blame for all the wrongs in the world.

Well, that's an awkward way to break up. :dunno:

Well, that's an awkward way to break up. :dunno:
Not if the make up sex is as spicy as the food! :muahaha:

no, in your short time here, you have learned that SOME conservatives hate blacks, Asians, Natives, and Arabs.

the rest, you paint with a very broad brush

Forum List

Back