Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

The question is, how can you live with yourself being such a dishonest, empty-headed, hyper-partisan punk?

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

The question is, how can you live with yourself being such a dishonest, empty-headed, hyper-partisan punk?
I call em like I See em. When the overwhelming majority of Conservative posters refer to us as Jigs nigs and Injuns I can only assume they are racist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I call em like I See em. When the overwhelming majority of Conservative posters refer to us as Jigs nigs and Injuns I can only assume they are racist.

Not so. And why the hell would you capitalize the word see in the middle of a sentence, ya' dumb Injun?

The majority of conservative posters here would have voted for Ben Carson or Marco Rubio, had either won the nomination. So how is that racism?

My preferences went from Walker, to Jindal, to Cruz.

I was also one of those people hoping Condi Rice would throw her hat in the ring.

So another part of OP's premise bites the dust.

Not so. And why the hell would you capitalize the word see in the middle of a sentence, ya' dumb Injun?
"Dumb Injun" You must be a racist conservative. Thanks for playing. Bye now.
You Conservatives are not very bright.

You capitalized conservative unnecessarily, too, ya' dumb Jig.

You capitalized conservative unnecessarily, too, ya' dumb Jig.
Nothing Gets By You, Cracker.

The majority of conservative posters here would have voted for Ben Carson or Marco Rubio, had either won the nomination. So how is that racism?

We also support Mia Love, Allen West, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, and others. The OP doesn't understand judging on character and not skin color...hence why his thread is rapidly disintegrating

You only select blacks who validate your racism. You aren't selecting on character.
Just as you only select whites who validate YOUR racism....

We also support Mia Love, Allen West, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, and others. The OP doesn't understand judging on character and not skin color...hence why his thread is rapidly disintegrating

You only select blacks who validate your racism. You aren't selecting on character.

Because I think the ones I mentioned have good character and integrity they validate racism? Sweet Jebus you're a fucking stupid twit

Because I think the ones I mentioned have good character and integrity they validate racism? Sweet Jebus you're a fucking stupid twit

No. It's because they validate racism.

Mia Love will get no love from us

You're an idiot go bother someone else

I am not a racist so I'm not selecting whites that validate my need to hear negative stereotypes about whites.

I am not a racist so I'm not selecting whites that validate my need to hear negative stereotypes about whites.

Yeah you are a racist, against whites

You're an idiot go bother someone else

Is that all you got? The attempt at a personal insult because you know I am right?

Weak.

Yeah you are a racist, against whites

Not really.

Forum List

Back