Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The majority of conservative posters here would have voted for Ben Carson or Marco Rubio, had either won the nomination. So how is that racism?

We also support Mia Love, Allen West, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, and others. The OP doesn't understand judging on character and not skin color...hence why his thread is rapidly disintegrating

They think it's racism if you don't abandon your principals, eschew logic and adhere to their bullshit narrative about white people being to blame for all the wrongs in the world.

Exactly.
We hate a lot of minorities...because they're liberals.
We hate a lot of whites as well because they're liberals.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

In your short time here, you've learned absolutely nothing. You came here with blinders on, and you'll leave the same way.
We shall see. Meanwhile I'll be pointing out your hypocrisy.

It's not polite to point unless you are a black jewish homo, in which case there's a new arab company hiring tall building inspectors.

The majority of conservative posters here would have voted for Ben Carson or Marco Rubio, had either won the nomination. So how is that racism?

We also support Mia Love, Allen West, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, and others. The OP doesn't understand judging on character and not skin color...hence why his thread is rapidly disintegrating

They think it's racism if you don't abandon your principals, eschew logic and adhere to their bullshit narrative about white people being to blame for all the wrongs in the world.

Exactly.
We hate a lot of minorities...because they're liberals.
We hate a lot of whites as well because they're liberals.

How come lefties never bitch about the anti-white racism they perpetuate?
MSM anti white.jpg

I was once engaged to an Hispanic girl.

Threads never turn out well when you base them on lies do they?
I had a live-in Mexican girlfriend once. That was when I learned that every conceivable Mexican dish can be made with tortillas, beef, cheese, and a couple of vegetables.

Talk about an awesome setup. She cooks and when you get tired of her you can have her deported. You're a genius.
I tried once. That was when I learned she wasn't illegal.

Well, that's an awkward way to break up. :dunno:

The machete between his eyes was the first clue things weren't going well

That's an awfully short list of things we hate.

you forgot to list;

people that shit on the Constitution
bitches that kneel during the Anthem
kunts that talk shit about our Vets
fools that Hate America, but refuse to leave.

yea, we hate leftists, a lot

I hate no one. Red, yellow, black or white. Lib or con. There are some people I like better than others....that I get along with better than others......but I don't look at their race or political views.
I have friends from all over the spectrum.

I hate no one. Red, yellow, black or white. Lib or con. There are some people I like better than others....that I get along with better than others......but I don't look at their race or political views.

I despise lefties... I don't know how anyone can stay friends with one...

Agreed.
Just being around them you cant help but notice the very things that make them repugnant.

In your short time here, you've learned absolutely nothing. You came here with blinders on, and you'll leave the same way.
We shall see. Meanwhile I'll be pointing out your hypocrisy.

Give it your best shot, oh never mind just put me on ignore now and run to your safe place.

Do you despise the actual person, or what they believe?

One of my very best friends is not only a hard core lefty, she also is filipino. Why should I hate her?

BORING!

I would rather be boring than to waste my life hating on someone. Who does that hurt?

One of my very best friends is not only a hard core lefty, she also is filipino. Why should I hate her?

What people believe in defines them.
Say you're an open border proponent...I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

Say you're an open border proponent...I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

I can agree with that to a degree (the defining part). It is what defines us. BUT there are other things besides politics.

I can agree with that to a degree (the defining part). It is what defines us. BUT there are other things besides politics.

Not when it comes to my country.

You only select blacks who validate your racism. You aren't selecting on character.

and of course--you forgot to say that libs/blacks/etc are angels and don't hate conservatives/whites
BLM wants to KILL white people--but you don't mention that --do you?
Watch: Seattle Black Lives Matter Preschool Teacher, 'We Need To Start Killing People' - Blue Lives Matter
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita--so the black race hates more than the white race
I don't know about the others -- but I post facts -NOT hate

Forum List

Back