Question For Cons About The Illegal Immigration Problem...

Do You Want To See Businesses/People Who HIRE These Undocumented Workers PUNISHED?

• I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwinger and I'd like to see them punished

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwing & I'm not interested in punishing the illegal job providers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I'd like to see them punished

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I'm a independent & I'm not interested in punishing the illegal job providers

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'm a liberal/Democrat/progressive and I'd like to see them punished

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I'm a liberal/Democrat/progressive and I'm not interested in punishing the illegal job providers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They wouldn't be able to hire people that are not here. Several years ago Arizona created their own immigration laws for their state. The results were much of the children not attending school, construction companies reporting that half their crew never showed up for work. Illegals got the hell out of that state quickly. DumBama took it to court and forced them to stop, and then they all came back.
OK, let's say we do that.

What about those brave, bold and able enough to make it through the cracks and enter into the country to work illegally.

Tell me about the punishment you have in store for those illegal job-creators that hire them.

I say we should implement a multi pronged attack.
Fine businesses that hire illegals,zero gov assistance for illegals.
I really dont think we need the wall either,we should militarize the border and place observation posts with QRF teams say every mile or so. Our troops are being paid so they might as well be doing something useful.

We need to redo our laws across the board.

All businesses are required to fill out I-9's on every employee.

Gross violators should be punished, severely.

At the same time we need new laws regarding farm work that will
solve the problem with getting the crops in and the populous not
having to pay 5 dollars for a single tomato.

Let them bring in illegals on special permits, that are only valid
if they stay in a barracks on the farm. They don't wander the streets.
They go to work, earn their pay, give a nominal fee to the farm owner
for housing and food and go mhome when the season is over. The farm
owner is responsible for getting them here and back home.

Pretty simple stuff. The farm owner notifies the govt of who he is bringing
in and for how long. Any workers that escape, break away from the farm
is reported to the Feds, immediately,

It's conditional employment with conditional wages. It gives the beaners
a chance to earn income and not be a pain-in-the-ass to America.

Yes, severe fines/jail time in tandem with a significant reduction in welfare benefits to move self-stalled American workers into the labor pool.

Punish every damn one of them.
Most peons i know that are for strong borders dont give a shit about businesses. Its the establishment in washington that likes to suck them off

No doubt, I can't think of a single "regular person" who doesn't believe business that break the law should be punished.

Isn't it strange though that liberals can't say the same about individuals who break immigration law. IE those who enter the country illegally .

In other words, we once again see that Democrats are mired in hive think and none dare to stray from the pack, so even though every person should be for punishing those come to this country ILLEGALLY (by deporting them the first time, and arresting them if they reenter) most Democrats are against this, coming up with bullshit excuses , meanwhile I don't know a single Republican voter who is like "No, I do not want those employers who are hiring illegal aliens punished" not one because unlike liberals, conservatives are able to think for themselves at least on occasion.

Punish every damn one of them.
Most peons i know that are for strong borders dont give a shit about businesses. Its the establishment in washington that likes to suck them off

No doubt, I can't think of a single "regular person" who doesn't believe business that break the law should be punished.

Isn't it strange though that liberals can't say the same about individuals who break immigration law. IE those who enter the country illegally .

In other words, we once again see that Democrats are mired in hive think and none dare to stray from the pack, so even though every person should be for punishing those come to this country ILLEGALLY (by deporting them the first time, and arresting them if they reenter) most Democrats are against this, coming up with bullshit excuses , meanwhile I don't know a single Republican voter who is like "No, I do not want those employers who are hiring illegal aliens punished" not one because unlike liberals, conservatives are able to think for themselves at least on occasion.

It's how the left thinks. When you have a problem, lock up Americans and let the non-americans roam free in our country.

They wouldn't be able to hire people that are not here. Several years ago Arizona created their own immigration laws for their state. The results were much of the children not attending school, construction companies reporting that half their crew never showed up for work. Illegals got the hell out of that state quickly. DumBama took it to court and forced them to stop, and then they all came back.

What about those brave, bold and able enough to make it through the cracks and enter into the country to work illegally.

Tell me about the punishment you have in store for those illegal job-creators that hire them.

How does an employer verify that they are illegal?

It reminds me of a similar discussion where a poster stated that landlords should be fined and imprisoned for renting to illegals. As a landlord, I wouldn't know where to start to verify their occupation or citizenship status here.

Okay, so we come out with some sort of system that verifies everybody. Don't you think that could lead to identity theft? No system is foolproof.

Every American is entitled to his or her day in court, and the presumption of innocence is still the law of our land. It's a simple case of pleading not-guilty because you had no way of knowing you were hiring illegals, and your fear of racial discrimination also led to your pressure of hiring them.

What can the government do with that?

It reminds me of a similar discussion where a poster stated that landlords should be fined and imprisoned for renting to illegals. As a landlord, I wouldn't know where to start to verify their occupation or citizenship status here.

Okay, so we come out with some sort of system that verifies everybody. Don't you think that could lead to identity theft? No system is foolproof.

Every American is entitled to his or her day in court, and the presumption of innocence is still the law of our land. It's a simple case of pleading not-guilty because you had no way of knowing you were hiring illegals, and your fear of racial discrimination also led to your pressure of hiring them.

ABOUT E-VERIFY
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting. Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.

E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.

Home

why it's voluntary except for certain reasons, i don't know... but there is a mechanism to find out who's legal.

ABOUT E-VERIFY
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting. Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.

E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.

Home

why it's voluntary except for certain reasons, i don't know... but there is a mechanism to find out who's legal.

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^, along with border arrests are at an all time low gives more reason to save taxpayers billions of dollars on a damn wall ..

Yes, severe fines/jail time in tandem with a significant reduction in welfare benefits to move self-stalled American workers into the labor pool.
employment is at-will. we are trying to abolish, "wage slavery".

Who is this "we" of whom you speak? The usual gang of leeches?
the left wing. the right wing doesn't care about natural rights and we don't take them seriously in abortion threads, as a result.

ABOUT E-VERIFY

Home

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^, along with border arrests are at an all time low gives more reason to save taxpayers billions of dollars on a damn wall ..

Wonderful. But given the fact Democrats want as many of these people here as possible, that's not going to be the case if they ever get in charge again. A wall is there forever.

Do any of you think that there's any other solution that would stop this illegal immigration problem better than this one?

Cutting it off at the head, because if no one is willing to risk hiring them, no reason for them to come over here in the first place.

But, as it stands, they KNOW that tons of illegal job-creators are ready and willing to hire them, so they're flooding the country.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Cut off all welfare of any kind!

Are you ready and willing to PUNISH the businesses who hire these undocumented workers?

Why/why not?
Not only businesses, but individuals who live in gated communities and insist walls don't work, yet hire illegals for maids and landscappers, for example.

Trump would be in jail if having an illegal alien as a maid was jail worthy.

Are you ready and willing to PUNISH the businesses who hire these undocumented workers?

Why/why not?
Not only businesses, but individuals who live in gated communities and insist walls don't work, yet hire illegals for maids and landscappers, for example.

Trump would be in jail if having an illegal alien as a maid was jail worthy.

Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. create more poor people. Yet, the right wing believes their policies are sustainable.

Forum List

Back