Question For Christians

Who started Christianity? Who was the first Christian, or main source of what became Christianity?

They seemed to start organizing and growing in numbers about 80-150 years after Jesus.

Authorship of the Bible - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who was Nero torturing and persecuting and blaming for the fire in Rome in 64 AD?

I'm sure there were Christians in 1 AD so I'm sure there were some in 64 AD too. So what? They didn't start putting pen to paper at that time. It was all word of mouth/rumors.

Did you hear God came and visited my grandparents 64 years ago? It's true. Why wouldn't you believe me?

God

Adam

the atonement of Jesus Christ
Nope. The inventor of Christianity: Paul.
illogical......Paul, before his conversion, worked at destroying those who believed that Jesus was the incarnate God.....therefore, people who believed Jesus was the incarnate God had to have existed before his conversion......

Paul was a clever manipulator
did that extend to manipulating time?....
People believed in many gods before Paul created the myth of the gods you believe in. People disenfranchised by the currently configured gods are ripe for the picken' by clever manipulators. Look at the L. Ron Hubbard model.
you ignore the simple fact that people believed in Jesus before Paul was converted.....thus, he could not have created believing in Jesus......if you think you can convince people he did, you've already mastered the L. Ron Hubbard model......

Nope. The inventor of Christianity: Paul.
illogical......Paul, before his conversion, worked at destroying those who believed that Jesus was the incarnate God.....therefore, people who believed Jesus was the incarnate God had to have existed before his conversion......

Paul was a clever manipulator
did that extend to manipulating time?....
People believed in many gods before Paul created the myth of the gods you believe in. People disenfranchised by the currently configured gods are ripe for the picken' by clever manipulators. Look at the L. Ron Hubbard model.
you ignore the simple fact that people believed in Jesus before Paul was converted.....thus, he could not have created believing in Jesus......if you think you can convince people he did, you've already mastered the L. Ron Hubbard model......
You ignore the fact that people believed in many gods before Paul invented christianity. You ignore the fact that opportunists such as Paul and L. Ron Hubbard both saw opportunities for self aggrandizement and personal gain.

First there was Judaism, then Christianity then Islam. It's why they have mostly the same cast of characters.

First there was Judaism, then Christianity then Islam. It's why they have mostly the same cast of characters.

that's fairly simplistic.

of course Adam was taught to worship the Father in the name of the Son.

Forum List

Back