Question for black folks concerning Obama.

What have Republicans done for the black community? What has the black community done for the black community?

We got your ass out of slavery
and got LBJ the votes he needed to pass civil rights legislation over the objection of Democrats. We gave you the ability to determine your own future. (fucked that up, didn't you?)
Since then, the Democrats have been trying to become your masters all over again by making you dependent on them for your food and housing. You seem to like the Liberals' version of slavery. In stead of picking cotton and chopping sugar cane, all you have to do is vote once every 4 years.

You weren't around then. The republican party of that day is not the republican party of today. The "we" republicans you are referring to were the Liberals of that day, the democrats were the conservatives of the day who wanted to keep the status quo of slavery. So you can throw that assertion in the garbage. It's the same thing with the Civil Rights Act;the republicans of that da were the Liberals and the southern Democrats were the conservatives who wanted to keep the status quo of keeping the Blacks "in their place". The conservatives of that day were AGAINST the Civil Rights Act.

In your lexicon, what do the terms "Liberal" and Conservative" mean?

What do you feel the role of the government should be in the life of the average person?

What a dumb premise and a stupid question.
"There are no stupid questions- only stupid answers."

Though Barry is half Caucasian, if you agree with the posts about environmental influences on Negroes (as opposed to hereditary) you would have to acknowledge that Barry is more Caucasian than Negro.
And, you can see that in the choices he's made all throughout his life.
Preferring Caucasian women, avoiding "traditionally black" universities, appointing Caucasians exclusively as his chief-of-staff, top advisers, etc.

If he preferred Caucasian women, how come his wife is black?
Don't you READ, dumbass?

I'll bet you don't even have any idea what I'm refering to- you shoot off your stupid racist hating mouth without the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

Clue: Barry said it himself.

Since Democrats took power in 2007 they have destroyed way more black jobs than white jobs.

fredgraph.png

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". Wise words. Why does anyone think the country owes them something?

Though Barry is half Caucasian, if you agree with the posts about environmental influences on Negroes (as opposed to hereditary) you would have to acknowledge that Barry is more Caucasian than Negro.
Preferring Caucasian women, avoiding "traditionally black" universities, appointing Caucasians exclusively as his chief-of-staff, top advisers, etc.

Don't you READ, dumbass?

I'll bet you don't even have any idea what I'm refering to- you shoot off your stupid racist hating mouth without the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity.

Wow, I see a trend on this forum. When a bunch of racist pigs get called out on their racist crap, they call the people calling them out "racist". Too funny. I noticed that you didn't answer my question. Was he "forced" to marry a Black woman?

We got your ass out of slavery
and got LBJ the votes he needed to pass civil rights legislation over the objection of Democrats. We gave you the ability to determine your own future. (fucked that up, didn't you?)
Since then, the Democrats have been trying to become your masters all over again by making you dependent on them for your food and housing. You seem to like the Liberals' version of slavery. In stead of picking cotton and chopping sugar cane, all you have to do is vote once every 4 years.

You weren't around then. The republican party of that day is not the republican party of today. The "we" republicans you are referring to were the Liberals of that day, the democrats were the conservatives of the day who wanted to keep the status quo of slavery. So you can throw that assertion in the garbage. It's the same thing with the Civil Rights Act;the republicans of that da were the Liberals and the southern Democrats were the conservatives who wanted to keep the status quo of keeping the Blacks "in their place". The conservatives of that day were AGAINST the Civil Rights Act.

In your lexicon, what do the terms "Liberal" and Conservative" mean?

What do you feel the role of the government should be in the life of the average person?

From my sig:
"Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is the belief in the importance of liberty and equal rights.[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally liberals support ideas such as constitutionalism, liberal democracy, free and fair elections, human rights, capitalism, and freedom of religion."
"The revolutionaries in the American Revolution and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of tyrannical rule."
"Early liberals also laid the groundwork for the separation of church and state."

Conservatives want to keep the status quo, they want to control, constrict, and constrain Our rights and Freedoms.

True Liberals and Libertarians should be close relatives.

The Government should be working FOR us and not AGAINST us. The Government should be protecting Our Freedoms and not chiseling away at them. The Government should be protecting Our country and it's borders.

What a weird thread.

A bunch or white people arguing with each other about what it is like to be black.

Weird...

Don't you READ, dumbass?

Wow, I see a trend on this forum. When a bunch of racist pigs get called out on their racist crap, they call the people calling them out "racist". Too funny. I noticed that you didn't answer my question. Was he "forced" to marry a Black woman?
READ, dumbass.
Which part of that don't you understand?

Have you read anything about Barry's past?

(I think that when Negroes are clueless, they feel that others are being "racist"!)

Don't you READ, dumbass?

READ, dumbass.

(I think that when Negroes are clueless, they feel that others are being "racist"!)

I presented empirical data to you. You never answered my question; if he "preferred" white women, why is his wife a darker shade of black???

READ, dumbass.

I presented empirical data to you. You never answered my question; if he "preferred" white women, why is his wife a darker shade of black???

Why does it matter?

READ, dumbass.

Why does it matter?
If you'd followed the thread back, Dune, you'd see.

Basically, it relates to the impact of environment vs. heredity, and I pointed out that since Barry was half-Caucasian, yet raised by Caucasians, educated by/with Caucasians (no "historically 'black' schools for little Barry!) and the fact that he preferred Caucasian women- said so himself- that he was really more Caucasian.

If you believe that environment trumps heredity in Barry's case.

'Ask not what your country can do for you....."The proper way to address the sad case of the questions which led this thread is to be committed to stand angainst the very real forces of evil being spouted about.Blacks in this country began their political journey with the party of lincoln,yet barry goldwater in his quest for power chose to alienate and disregard the hopes and dreams of a whole people who had clearly notbeen handled appropriately.It was his"southern strategy".The republican party to this day continue to not only disregard the real issues confronting blacks,but also latinos,women,and the poor in general.Americans in general roundly and soundly rejected the overall approach and answers the republican party put forth.What the electorate said clearly is what blacks by experience already know-YOU CAN'T TRUST THE REPUBS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT.In my humble personal opinion,all minorities,women,gays,and the poor in general have been failed in large measure by politicians of both partys.We are endowed BY OUR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN INALIENABLE RIGHTS...
This is true of all Americans,and Pres.Obama was deemed best to deliver on that guarantee by the electorate.

'Ask not what your country can do for you....."The proper way to address the sad case of the questions which led this thread is to be committed to stand angainst the very real forces of evil being spouted about.Blacks in this country began their political journey with the party of lincoln,yet barry goldwater in his quest for power chose to alienate and disregard the hopes and dreams of a whole people who had clearly notbeen handled appropriately.It was his"southern strategy".The republican party to this day continue to not only disregard the real issues confronting blacks,but also latinos,women,and the poor in general.Americans in general roundly and soundly rejected the overall approach and answers the republican party put forth.What the electorate said clearly is what blacks by experience already know-YOU CAN'T TRUST THE REPUBS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT.In my humble personal opinion,all minorities,women,gays,and the poor in general have been failed in large measure by politicians of both partys.We are endowed BY OUR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN INALIENABLE RIGHTS...
This is true of all Americans,and Pres.Obama was deemed best to deliver on that guarantee by the electorate.

When you abandon the concept and defense of Private Property, for both rich and poor, You abandon Inalienable Rights. It ends in Totalitarianism, where we all become the Property of the State. Individuals matter, there is no getting around it, without becoming part of the problem.

Even though Obama is white and has failed the black community as all democrats have done, will you still vote for him?

What a dumb premise and a stupid question.

how is he preferring caucasian women, he has a black wife?

Even though Obama is white and has failed the black community as all democrats have done, will you still vote for him?

The election is over he won. There is no way that Obama could or should have a "black agenda". If he did, the obstructionist tormentors that he faced in his first term would be nothing compared to the anarchy in the streets that would reign if he developed and publicly endorsed anything specifically "for blacks".

The black population will only improve over time through self reliant economic restructuring in predominately black communities and retaining, and recirculating the majority of black dollars within black communities.

What a weird thread.

A bunch or white people arguing with each other about what it is like to be black.

Weird...

That it is. What is even more hilarious are the paranoid ones who are always ranting and raving about "defending themselves racist blacks", when hardly any blacks post here.

Forum List

Back