Okay... So Here It Is...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
several lines in my family were slave holders prior to the War Between The States...

so, yeah... I'm descended from slave holders...

and, yeah, they benefited from slave labor...

but they also got pretty well fucked over during and after the War Between The States...

and, yeah, during the years that followed the War Between The States, some fell into sympathies for the the KKK...

but most didn't... one of my uncles was assassinated by a hired gun brought over from Texas because he refused to go along with the Klan...

so... anyhow... should I now bend over and let Jesse & Co. fuck me up the ass because my ancestors were slave holders...?

several lines in my family were slave holders prior to the War Between The States...

but they also got pretty well fucked over during and after the War Between The States...

and, yeah, during the years that followed the War Between The States, some fell into sympathies for the the KKK...

but most didn't... one of my uncles was assassinated by a hired gun brought over from Texas because he refused to go along with the Klan...

so... anyhow... should I now bend over and let Jesse & Co. fuck me up the ass because my ancestors were slave holders...?

Yes---and say you are sacrificing yourself for white people everywhere. TIA !

Yes---and say you are sacrificing yourself for white people everywhere. TIA !

that sucks...

but then again, lots of stuff does...

What exactly were they 'holding' for the slaves? Kinda sounds like a fluffer...

Nah, you just need a tissue or two to get over how badly the Negroes fucked you over.

That's between you and Jesse Jackson but what is owed to families of slaves is a seperate issue.

so... what would you imagine is owed to the descendants of slaves, TM...?

and please be specific about determining property owed and persons designated to receive the property... as well as means of acquiring and transferring ownership...

Nah, you just need a tissue or two to get over how badly the Negroes fucked you over.

I expected a much more intelligent response from you, Ravi...

Then maybe you need more than a tissue or two.

'k... I've always liked you and respected your opinion, Ravi...

and went to bat for you in a back-and-forth PM battle against another poster...

so I'd expect and appreciate something more than a facile comment about tissues...

Who is asking you to do that and how?

so I'd expect and appreciate something more than a facile comment about tissues...

Well, that's nice of you doing something I had no idea you were doing.

But on the other hand, I'm not going to stick up for someone crying about the Negroes putting one over on you. And I've noticed you seem to have a problem with the Negroes.

That is your cross to bear, not miine.

Mine were all from the north....many of them died...

Should the ones demanding justice on you.... be kissing my ass now becasue mine died freeing their ancestors?

Who is asking you to do that and how?

good point, PO... and thanks for asking that question...

I appreciate it when folks keep me honest in a discussion without launching into cheap shots...

now... back to your question... it seems to me that I and other white folks are expected to acquiesce to demands from the black community for reparations...

this after a war that essentially destroyed the wealth (not to mention the lives of the best and brightest of many of the young men) of the slave-holding states...

and after billions of federal dollars have been spent over the course of the last 50 years to improve the standing of the average black person...

so my questions to you would be: What more needs to be done to make things right...?

Is it attainable...?

Is there an end in sight...?

Last edited:
That's between you and Jesse Jackson but what is owed to families of slaves is a seperate issue.

and please be specific about determining property owed and persons designated to receive the property... as well as means of acquiring and transferring ownership...

TM? are you drinking? i don't know what someone would be owed, that would be up to the families of slaves and the court.

Well, that's nice of you doing something I had no idea you were doing.

But on the other hand, I'm not going to stick up for someone crying about the Negroes putting one over on you. And I've noticed you seem to have a problem with the Negroes.

That is your cross to bear, not miine.

don't know where you got the impression I have a problem with Negroes, sweetheart...

or that I'm somehow crying about Negroes putting something over me...

the only folks I have a problem with are assholes and people who refuse to think for themselves... some of whom might be black, but it's certainly not an issue defined by skin color...

TM? are you drinking? i don't know what someone would be owed, that would be up to the families of slaves and the court.

my apologies, TS... I confused you with Truthmatters...

and, yes, I've been drinking... which might partially explain my confusion...

This tune goes out to Ravi... with love and kisses from Bill... :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyBhPzuZZc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyBhPzuZZc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Don't feel so badly- imagine how Barry Soetoro feels about his Kenyan father's tribe ENSLAVING other Negroes!

PS-We are here, now. I didn't own slaves, you weren't a slave. But you know what? There ARE still slaves in this world! No money in that, eh Jesse and Al?

Forum List

Back