QUESTION: Do You Think OBAMA Could Kick PUTIN’S Ass?

Putin is a former KGB alpha male who knows no fear.

Thanks for proving my point to JimBowie.....that conservatives on this thread keep kissing Putin's ass....

And you righties call lefties commies.........bwahahaha....here you are kissing a commie's ass.

July 2, 2014
A Putin kind of communism

By Toby Westerman

Russian President Vladimir Putin has awarded the Order of Alexander Nevsky to the head of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, Gennady Zyuganov.

Similarly, 21st century Russia has not truly advanced beyond the political models and paradigms associated with communist totalitarian aggression. Russia has pursued a steady course of state capitalism, and is far from having a free market or a free society; the economy is heavily regulated and nationalized, and includes mega-corporations which operate under government sanction and assistance, such as petroleum and natural gas giants Gazprom and Lukoil, which are under the control of a few well-heeled oligarchs, who have amassed wealth, influence, and power under government sanction.

Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people.

Former Soviet Boss Gorbachev Says Putin Is More Communist Than He Was

There is a difference between kissing ass and reality. Democrats are the ones in bed with Putin. He's had carte blanche to do whatever he wants, invade whomever he wants since our weakling took office. What do YOU think Obamb meant when he told his friend he would have more leeway his last year? Sounds more like a plan than a threat.

I don't know......praising Putin, not a US ally, seems a lot like "kissing ass" to me....and some righties here are tripping all over themselves praising Putin. If a leftie were to say that, conservatives would be going ballistic calling us commies and unpatriotic....but since it is them, you want to call it reality?

Obama is nowhere weak.....he just doesn't scream and got ape-shit like Trump does....spurting lies and not even caring because his supporters don't know the difference. Obama is Presidential....and as such, acts like it.
Obama is in nowhere weak? He's weak in every possible way. He exudes weakness. Arnold Swartzeneggar sized him up for the weakling he was the very first time he met him. And the Iran deal, which we're finding out more and more of, is Obama weakness on the world stage for all our enemies, including Putin, to see.

Russia was also part of that deal. BOOM! Just blew your mind up!

Obama has been bitch slapping our enemies for years . Including Russia .
Russia is Iran's friend, has been since 1979.

Dumbass.

Thanks for proving my point to JimBowie.....that conservatives on this thread keep kissing Putin's ass....

And you righties call lefties commies.........bwahahaha....here you are kissing a commie's ass.

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

Russian President Vladimir Putin has awarded the Order of Alexander Nevsky to the head of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, Gennady Zyuganov.

Similarly, 21st century Russia has not truly advanced beyond the political models and paradigms associated with communist totalitarian aggression. Russia has pursued a steady course of state capitalism, and is far from having a free market or a free society; the economy is heavily regulated and nationalized, and includes mega-corporations which operate under government sanction and assistance, such as petroleum and natural gas giants Gazprom and Lukoil, which are under the control of a few well-heeled oligarchs, who have amassed wealth, influence, and power under government sanction.

Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people.

There is a difference between kissing ass and reality. Democrats are the ones in bed with Putin. He's had carte blanche to do whatever he wants, invade whomever he wants since our weakling took office. What do YOU think Obamb meant when he told his friend he would have more leeway his last year? Sounds more like a plan than a threat.

I don't know......praising Putin, not a US ally, seems a lot like "kissing ass" to me....and some righties here are tripping all over themselves praising Putin. If a leftie were to say that, conservatives would be going ballistic calling us commies and unpatriotic....but since it is them, you want to call it reality?

Obama is nowhere weak.....he just doesn't scream and got ape-shit like Trump does....spurting lies and not even caring because his supporters don't know the difference. Obama is Presidential....and as such, acts like it.
Obama is in nowhere weak? He's weak in every possible way. He exudes weakness. Arnold Swartzeneggar sized him up for the weakling he was the very first time he met him. And the Iran deal, which we're finding out more and more of, is Obama weakness on the world stage for all our enemies, including Putin, to see.

Bwahahaha....all you have done is post baloney .....nowhere have you provided any evidence that Obama is weak.

Swarzeneggar is a nobody, an old worn out muscle-man who can't speak English very well......Obama is eloquent, handsome, witty, sensible, generous and kind.....something that Republicans wish they could say about their narcissistic candidate or even about their once hero G. W. Bush.

I stated a fact.

Which one was that? That Putin is a former KGB and alpha male? He is former KGB and male, don't know about the alpha....but how do you know he has no fear? Are you with him 24/7? Anyone can talk big....but Putin is just a bully. Bullies aren't fearless....just moronic.

But of course, being a leftist, you jump to moronic conclusions. :lol: :lol:

Do you deny what I wrote is true? Prove it. Oh wait, your link shows I'm right.

Keep on derping.

I was right....you are kissing Putin's ass, and you continue to do so. Not only are you un-American and unpatriotic, you are a commie lover, defending Putin. Keep on denying it, while at the same time proving it. Just like Trump.

Oh, doubling down on "stating facts means .... whatever you say they mean?" ha ha ha haha

Fact: Putin is an alpha male. Here, apparently you need this: Alpha Male Characteristics

Fact: He is former KGB (pssst, former KGB = no fear)

To be the ruthless bastard who does this:

"Similarly, 21st century Russia has not truly advanced beyond the political models and paradigms associated with communist totalitarian aggression. Russia has pursued a steady course of state capitalism, and is far from having a free market or a free society; the economy is heavily regulated and nationalized, and includes mega-corporations which operate under government sanction and assistance, such as petroleum and natural gas giants Gazprom and Lukoil, which are under the control of a few well-heeled oligarchs, who have amassed wealth, influence, and power under government sanction.

Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people."

you have to have no fear. Derping, derping Mertex. smh

Geeze....you really love Putin, don't you? You continue to kiss his ass and deny that he favors communism....

Here.....and this is from a right-wing source. So tell me, is the conservative rag lying or are you lying?

Zyuganov, who has led the Russian Communist Party since 1993, has expressed support for the revival of the Soviet Union, changing the names of the Russian cities of Volgograd and St. Petersburg back to their Soviet-era names of Stalingrad and Leningrad, and is on record as declaring that the USSR was the "most humane state in human history."

The award was made public on Zyuganov's 70th birthday. In a meeting with Zyuganov, Putin gave also gave him a statuette of a popular Soviet-era hero Vasily Chapaev, according to the report.

Chapaev was a Bolshevik officer during the Russian Civil War, which pitted the Soviet Red Army against the White Army attempting to overthrow Lenin's Communist state. Killed in action, Chapaev was known for his devotion to duty and his Soviet fervor.

On Zyuganov's 65th birthday, Putin had given Zyuganov a copy of the Soviet edition of the Communist Manifesto.

Obviously the Russian Communist leader and the President of the Russian Federation have a common appreciation for things Marxist and Bolshevik.

Putin, not known for tolerating any real opposition, decreed that Communist leader would receive the award despite Zyuganov's sometimes harsh criticism of Putin's government. Although the first president of the Russian Federation, Boris Yeltsin, declared in his 1992 address to a joint session of the U.S. Congress that the "idol of Communism" would never again arise, the Russian Communist Party has done just that. Zyuganov's Communists are now seen as an alternative to the still dominant United Russia Party led by Putin.

Putin and Zyuganov both see a very Red future for the Russian Federation.

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.

No, Vladimir Putin is a man, Obama isn't.

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.

Another commie lover.....geeze, where did all these unAmerican, unpatriotic Trumpbots come from? You need to move to Russia....if you love Putin so much.....

Oh, I see where you're coming from...........:badgrin::badgrin:

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

No doubt about it.

upload_2016-9-6_22-12-9.png

Another commie lover.....geeze, where did all these unAmerican, unpatriotic Trumpbots come from? You need to move to Russia....if you love Putin so much.....

"Another commie lover"

Don't let Bode read this, I'm her favourite Fascist.

"geeze, where did all these unAmerican, unpatriotic Trumpbots come from?"

I'm Austrian, but how is someone not liking Obama being un-American?

"You need to move to Russia....if you love Putin so much....."

I spent nearly two months in Russia, Saint Petersburg for most part, but several weeks in Moscow, Saint Petersburg is a beautiful, cultured city, which if people appreciate and value culture they won't be disappointed.

Saint Petersburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated,"

The Donald has my moral support and I'm very well-educated.

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

Bwahahaha....all you have done is post baloney .....nowhere have you provided any evidence that Obama is weak.

Swarzeneggar is a nobody, an old worn out muscle-man who can't speak English very well......Obama is eloquent, handsome, witty, sensible, generous and kind.....something that Republicans wish they could say about their narcissistic candidate or even about their once hero G. W. Bush.
You're an idiot.

Arnold Swartzeneggar speaks English better than many Americans I hear.

And it's clear you are a celebrity stalker of Obama with your sickening sweet overlay of your weakling president.

And yes I did provide proof, you lying sack of shit. Iran is incontrovertible evidence of Obama's weakness on the world stage. Iran now gets everything it wants while giving us nothing but noncompliance and scorn. It's the worst international treaty in modern times.

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

You're an idiot.

And it's clear you are a celebrity stalker of Obama with your sickening sweet overlay of your weakling president.

And yes I did provide proof, you lying sack of shit. Iran is incontrovertible evidence of Obama's weakness on the world stage. Iran now gets everything it wants while giving us nothing but noncompliance and scorn. It's the worst international treaty in modern times.

"Arnold Swartzeneggar speaks English better than many Americans I hear."

Arnold Schwarzenegger speaks good English, because it's important for us to speak and understand good English, as it's the Universal Language.

Obama kissed Putin's ass and then sold him our uranium mines as a sign of submission. Hillary will sell him Yellowstone..

Trump kisses Putin's ass on a daily basis, and most of his supporters lap it up......Putin makes an ass out of Trump....manipulates him like a puppet and wants nothing better than to have him as President of the US, so Russia can control the US. Thanks Republicans.

You can pay Bill to get to Hillary. In 2010, then-US secretary of state Hillary Clinton was part of a US government committee that approves foreign purchases of US assets. She signed off on a deal that allowed Russia’s atomic energy agency to purchase Uranium One, a mining company behind one-fifth of US uranium production. Since 2005, investors in the mining concern, and specifically a financier named Frank Giustra, gave tens of millions to the Clinton Global Foundation, and in 2010, while the committee was considering the deal, a Russian investment bank paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech.

Failure to disclose. The Clinton Global Foundation had not previously disclosed $2.35 million donations from the Canadian chairman of Uranium One between 2009 and 2013, as Russia’s energy agency negotiated first a minority stake and eventually majority ownership of the company. This is despite an agreement with the Obama administration to disclose foreign donations.

Putting aside the question of the Clintons’ ethics, there’s a larger and more worrisome national security concern: Despite the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s assertion that uranium from the mine can’t leave the US without its license, it has been shipped to Canada for refining under another company’s aegis, and 25% of it ends up outside the US.

Thanks Democrats for selling American land and 20% of a scarce and valuable resource to your friend, Putti to gift to Iran.
That's kissing ass to me.

Quit listening to Trump, the liar.

On the other hand, just take a look at all the posts praising Putin from your conservative peers. Shameful!

Donald Trump inaccurately suggests Clinton got paid to approve Russia uranium deal

Trump’s claim is a reductive version of his source material’s findings and runs into several problems.

First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

Second, while nine people related to the company did donate to the Clinton Foundation, it’s unclear whether they were still involved in the company by the time of the Russian deal and stood to benefit from it.

Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.

The bottom line: While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there’s simply no proof of any quid pro quo.

Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

Which way did Clinton vote after millions and millions flowed into her "foundation"?
I'm tired of fishy.....

Putin's mouth full of cum as Obama buttons back up!

255754-obamaputin.jpg

Putin wants more. Obama saying stop, you're embarrassing yourself in public.

Last edited:

I stated a fact.

Which one was that? That Putin is a former KGB and alpha male? He is former KGB and male, don't know about the alpha....but how do you know he has no fear? Are you with him 24/7? Anyone can talk big....but Putin is just a bully. Bullies aren't fearless....just moronic.

But of course, being a leftist, you jump to moronic conclusions. :lol: :lol:

Do you deny what I wrote is true? Prove it. Oh wait, your link shows I'm right.

Keep on derping.

I was right....you are kissing Putin's ass, and you continue to do so. Not only are you un-American and unpatriotic, you are a commie lover, defending Putin. Keep on denying it, while at the same time proving it. Just like Trump.

Oh, doubling down on "stating facts means .... whatever you say they mean?" ha ha ha haha

Fact: Putin is an alpha male. Here, apparently you need this: Alpha Male Characteristics

Fact: He is former KGB (pssst, former KGB = no fear)

To be the ruthless bastard who does this:

"Similarly, 21st century Russia has not truly advanced beyond the political models and paradigms associated with communist totalitarian aggression. Russia has pursued a steady course of state capitalism, and is far from having a free market or a free society; the economy is heavily regulated and nationalized, and includes mega-corporations which operate under government sanction and assistance, such as petroleum and natural gas giants Gazprom and Lukoil, which are under the control of a few well-heeled oligarchs, who have amassed wealth, influence, and power under government sanction.

Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people."

you have to have no fear. Derping, derping Mertex. smh

Geeze....you really love Putin, don't you? You continue to kiss his ass and deny that he favors communism....

Here.....and this is from a right-wing source. So tell me, is the conservative rag lying or are you lying?

Zyuganov, who has led the Russian Communist Party since 1993, has expressed support for the revival of the Soviet Union, changing the names of the Russian cities of Volgograd and St. Petersburg back to their Soviet-era names of Stalingrad and Leningrad, and is on record as declaring that the USSR was the "most humane state in human history."

The award was made public on Zyuganov's 70th birthday. In a meeting with Zyuganov, Putin gave also gave him a statuette of a popular Soviet-era hero Vasily Chapaev, according to the report.

Chapaev was a Bolshevik officer during the Russian Civil War, which pitted the Soviet Red Army against the White Army attempting to overthrow Lenin's Communist state. Killed in action, Chapaev was known for his devotion to duty and his Soviet fervor.

On Zyuganov's 65th birthday, Putin had given Zyuganov a copy of the Soviet edition of the Communist Manifesto.

Obviously the Russian Communist leader and the President of the Russian Federation have a common appreciation for things Marxist and Bolshevik.

Putin, not known for tolerating any real opposition, decreed that Communist leader would receive the award despite Zyuganov's sometimes harsh criticism of Putin's government. Although the first president of the Russian Federation, Boris Yeltsin, declared in his 1992 address to a joint session of the U.S. Congress that the "idol of Communism" would never again arise, the Russian Communist Party has done just that. Zyuganov's Communists are now seen as an alternative to the still dominant United Russia Party led by Putin.

Putin and Zyuganov both see a very Red future for the Russian Federation.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see. I denied that Putin favors communism? You moron, I quoted the link YOU POSTED showing that he does, in fact, FAVOR communism and is a fearless bastard (ftr, saying he's a fearless bastard isn't admiring him, it's stating a fact, dumbass) for this (from YOUR link):

"Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people."

You're a special kind of stupid.

Here, because I'm sure you ignored this post of mine:

This thread is great! Shows you just what kind of meatheads you have on the right .

By the way , putin is like 5 foot nothing . He is literrally the textbook definition of Napolean complex.

He is textbook alpha-male former KGB. Don't let his size fool you.

He could squash whoever he wanted to like a bug. If not physically then however he wished.

pssst, don't take the above as some kind of admiration or praise. I'm telling you they way this guy is.

Ya fucking moron.

You leftists are all alike. You project your bullshit onto others then expect us to argue that projection. Leftists are clearly not the brightest bulb in the box. :lol: Not playing your weak game.

"Another commie lover"

Don't let Bode read this, I'm her favourite Fascist.
I don't know about favorite....but you could be a fascist that loves Putin not realizing he likes communism. Trump supporters are not too bright.

"geeze, where did all these unAmerican, unpatriotic Trumpbots come from?"

I'm Austrian, but how is someone not liking Obama being un-American?
Well, geez, then your opinion doesn't really matter.....who gives a shit what Aussies think about our politics?

"You need to move to Russia....if you love Putin so much....."

I spent nearly two months in Russia, Saint Petersburg for most part, but several weeks in Moscow, Saint Petersburg is a beautiful, cultured city, which if people appreciate and value culture they won't be disappointed.

Whoopee for you.....

"Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated,"

The Donald has my moral support and I'm very well-educated.
You may think so....but the very fact that you support a rich blowhard with zero knowledge about politics or how to run government who insults people and mocks the handicapped makes you appear uneducated.

In what world are the leaders of two countries ever going to go toe-to-toe?

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

You're an idiot.
No, we've already established that you, as a Trump supporter are the idiot.

Yeah sure, when you can understand what he is saying.

You, my dear, are a person who for 8 years thought G W Bush was so eloquent that you are now unable to understand intelligence, eloquence and all the rest that Obama is and Bush wasn't. Your standards have been set so low you are unable to rise to a point where you can understand intelligence.....and now Trump? Bwahahaha!

You've been watching Faux News too long.......Faux massages facts to fool their incompetent viewers. Iran has been stopped from creating a nuclear weapon, thanks to Obama, without us having to go to war and blowing the whole world up. You conservative hawks don't give a damn about consequences because your leaders as well as most of you, aren't the ones that have to go and die in worthless wars....our young sons and daughters are being sacrificed just so you idiots can appear tough. Go take a hike.

You're an idiot.

You, my dear, are a person who for 8 years thought G W Bush was so eloquent that you are now unable to understand intelligence, eloquence and all the rest that Obama is and Bush wasn't. Your standards have been set so low you are unable to rise to a point where you can understand intelligence.....and now Trump? Bwahahaha!

You've been watching Faux News too long.......Faux massages facts to fool their incompetent viewers. Iran has been stopped from creating a nuclear weapon, thanks to Obama, without us having to go to war and blowing the whole world up. You conservative hawks don't give a damn about consequences because your leaders as well as most of you, aren't the ones that have to go and die in worthless wars....our young sons and daughters are being sacrificed just so you idiots can appear tough. Go take a hike.
Iran not building a bomb? Whew! That is certainly a relief. And BTW, no one loves Putin here. He's a fucking dedicated Marxist, has KGB in his blood. He was a KGB murderous street thug and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murders. He won't catch up with Stalin but he has absolute rule by fear because he's ruthlessly evil.

Obama hasn't been able to quell the illiterate farmer fighters in Afghanistan, armed only with AK-47's, RPG's and IED's and ISIS in Syria. It has taken a combined effort of the Syrian army and Russia to get ISIS in Syria on the run. So, what would make anyone think that Obama could be a threat to Russia?!

You're an idiot.

Iran not building a bomb? Whew! That is certainly a relief. And BTW, no one loves Putin here. He's a fucking dedicated Marxist, has KGB in his blood.
You need to tell that to your conservative peers, here on this thread, who have been oozing with praises for the Russian bully leader.

He was a KGB murderous street thug and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murders. He won't catch up with Stalin but he has absolute rule by fear because he's ruthlessly evil.

Well, I'm glad to hear you say that, but many conservatives think that it is cool to praise Putin....when all they want to do is criticize Obama, but showing favoritism to the leader of a country that is not a US ally is unpatriotic and unAmerican. I guess they're too dumb to realize that.

Iran not building a bomb? Whew! That is certainly a relief. And BTW, no one loves Putin here. He's a fucking dedicated Marxist, has KGB in his blood. He was a KGB murderous street thug and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murders. He won't catch up with Stalin but he has absolute rule by fear because he's ruthlessly evil.

^ winner, winner chicken dinner

Forum List

Back