QUESTION: Do You Think OBAMA Could Kick PUTIN’S Ass?

Iran not building a bomb? Whew! That is certainly a relief. And BTW, no one loves Putin here. He's a fucking dedicated Marxist, has KGB in his blood. He was a KGB murderous street thug and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murders. He won't catch up with Stalin but he has absolute rule by fear because he's ruthlessly evil.

^ winner, winner chicken dinner

Backtracking? Bwahahaha....just a few posts behind you were praising Putin...that he had no fear...he could squash someone like a bug.......bwahahaha, if that don't sound like you're kissing ass, nothing does....hypocrite.

Iran not building a bomb? Whew! That is certainly a relief. And BTW, no one loves Putin here. He's a fucking dedicated Marxist, has KGB in his blood. He was a KGB murderous street thug and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of murders. He won't catch up with Stalin but he has absolute rule by fear because he's ruthlessly evil.

Backtracking? Bwahahaha....just a few posts behind you were praising Putin...that he had no fear...he could squash someone like a bug.......bwahahaha, if that don't sound like you're kissing ass, nothing does....hypocrite.

I said the same thing Hossfly did using different words. You're just annoyed because I called you on your bullshit. Did you miss this post?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see. I denied that Putin favors communism? You moron, I quoted the link YOU POSTED showing that he does, in fact, FAVOR communism and is a fearless bastard (ftr, saying he's a fearless bastard isn't admiring him, it's stating a fact, dumbass) for this (from YOUR link):

"Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people."

You're a special kind of stupid.

Here, because I'm sure you ignored this post of mine:

This thread is great! Shows you just what kind of meatheads you have on the right .

By the way , putin is like 5 foot nothing . He is literrally the textbook definition of Napolean complex.

He is textbook alpha-male former KGB. Don't let his size fool you.

He could squash whoever he wanted to like a bug. If not physically then however he wished.

pssst, don't take the above as some kind of admiration or praise. I'm telling you they way this guy is.

Ya fucking moron.

You leftists are all alike. You project your bullshit onto others then expect us to argue that projection. Leftists are clearly not the brightest bulb in the box. :lol: Not playing your weak game.

I take it back. You're not a special kind of stupid, you're just plain old stupid.

Last edited:

I said the same thing Hossfly did using different words. You're just annoyed because I called you on your bullshit. Did you miss this post?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see. I denied that Putin favors communism? You moron, I quoted the link YOU POSTED showing that he does, in fact, FAVOR communism and is a fearless bastard (ftr, saying he's a fearless bastard isn't admiring him, it's stating a fact, dumbass) for this (from YOUR link):

"Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people."

This thread is great! Shows you just what kind of meatheads you have on the right .

By the way , putin is like 5 foot nothing . He is literrally the textbook definition of Napolean complex.

He could squash whoever he wanted to like a bug. If not physically then however he wished.

pssst, don't take the above as some kind of admiration or praise. I'm telling you they way this guy is.

Ya fucking moron.

You leftists are all alike. You project your bullshit onto others then expect us to argue that projection. Leftists are clearly not the brightest bulb in the box. :lol: Not playing your weak game.

I take it back. You're not a special kind of stupid, you're just plan old stupid.

I didn't see Hossplay claiming that Putin was alpha male and could squash whoever he wanted to like a bug....

Keep trying......:dig:

Ya fucking moron.

I take it back. You're not a special kind of stupid, you're just plan old stupid.

I didn't see Hossplay claiming that Putin was alpha male and could squash whoever he wanted to like a bug....

<blink, blink> Annnnd the stupid in you continues.

"I said the same thing Hossfly did using different words."

So no, you wouldn't see Hossfly (not HossPLAY, moron) saying those words.

:itsok:

Run along, dumbass.

Quit deflecting. You are brainwashed into thinking that Putin could take the US....that's not only stupid and moronic, it's unpatriotic and unAmerican, but you are so stupid you can't tell the difference.

Ya fucking moron.

Run along, dumbass.

You didn't say the same thing that Hossfly said........you're backtracking because you finally realized how stupid you sounded.

And, obviously you don't understand sarcasm.......Zoombot.

Quit deflecting. You are brainwashed into thinking that Putin could take the US....that's not only stupid and moronic, it's unpatriotic and unAmerican, but you are so stupid you can't tell the difference.

Go quote where I said Putin could take the U.S.

Well what do you mean "Putin could squash anyone like a bug".....please post a link or picture that shows him doing that, moron.

Obviously if you think he could squash anyone and you think Obama is weak you are implying that Putin could take the US.

What a moron.....rooting for a leader of a country that is not our ally makes you a traitor, zoombot.

Ya fucking moron.

Run along, dumbass.

You didn't say the same thing that Hossfly said........you're backtracking because you finally realized how stupid you sounded.

That's right, duck and dodge because that's all you've got.

:lol:

Dumbass.

smh

ps, when you suck at putting forth sarcasm, as you do, use an emjo. Derp.

Ya fucking moron.

Run along, dumbass.

Nope, that's what you're doing.....see you just did it again.... ^^^^^

Dumbass.

smh

The fact that you don't understand sarcasm is not my fault....it just proves you are stupid.

Go quote where I said Putin could take the U.S.

Well what do you mean "Putin could squash anyone like a bug".....please post a link or picture that shows him doing that, moron.

former KGB ruthless evil bastard ... and you take what I posted literally. :rolleyes: btw, you cut off the rest of my sentence: Putin could squash anyone like a bug. If not physically then however he wished."

Obviously if you think he could squash anyone and you think Obama is weak you are implying that Putin could take the US.

I'm not implying anything, I said what I meant. That YOU interpreted what I said incorrectly isn't my problem, it's yours. I told you, you're stupid.

What a moron.....rooting for a leader of a country that is not our ally makes you a traitor, zoombot.
Projection is for the weak.

btw, did you bother reading the question in the op? Did you even fucking bother to read the link the op provided? Did you even remotely comprehend what the op was actually about??

You. Fucking. Retard.

Run along, dumbass.

Dumbass.

smh

The fact that you don't understand sarcasm is not my fault....it just proves you are stupid.

Run along, dumbass.

Dumbass.

smh

I know, you're trying to save face, traitor.
3e4fb77cce5d8fc8aafa02ef6d7f83f8.png

You need to tell that to your conservative peers, here on this thread, who have been oozing with praises for the Russian bully leader.

So dramatic.
Did you know, it is actually possible for some to draw conclusions without oozing. In fact, it is possible to dislike like both politicians and still draw conclusions.

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.
All women think their crushes are tough guys. I know Putin turns you on but dont be a skank.
All the best martial artists are white or asian. Coons lack the balance and grace.

Wow, another subject you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back