QUESTION: Do You Think OBAMA Could Kick PUTIN’S Ass?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.
Putin getting you to sport wood aside, the American people don't like Putin better. The American right does. But that just goes to show how fucked in the head they are.

All women think their crushes are tough guys. I know Putin turns you on but dont be a skank.

All women think their crushes are tough guys. I know Putin turns you on but dont be a skank.
All the best martial artists are white or asian. Coons lack the balance and grace.

All the best martial artists are white or asian. Coons lack the balance and grace.
The best martial artists are Blacks. Coons dont do martial arts. They are too busy hunting for food.

It won't be long now. Putin had better watch out!
someone-recorded-video-of-president-obama-working-2-3095-1402433884-0_dblbig.jpg

Yeah, it wouldn't even be close. Putin is former KGB and has probably killed stronger men with his bare hands.

Obama by contrast is a model Leftist, metrosexual, feeble, terrified of violence, and untrained in the manly arts of combat.

Putin wouldn't even punch Obama like he would a real man. He would slap him like a silly, undisciplined bitch.

That's how it would go down.

Stupid thread.

Consider this, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama had to be taken to the HOSPITAL, when he split his lip in a pick-up basketball game in the White House. Keep in mind, there is a medical staff with the President 24/7.

Forum List

Back