Question about this ongoing race war.

You have proven you are unfit as a moderator. I never stated anyone should join a hate group and I explained WHY. If you cannot distinguish a question from a suggestion, you have a problem, bubba.

You don't get to determine who is "fit" or "unfit" to be a moderator.

Adding a question mark at the end doesn't change the sentiment of your post. It's the oldest rhetorical trick in the book - "I didn't say anything, I'm just asking questions"
Nope. I don't get to determine it at all. However, others do. If they think you are fit as staff, well..that's their decision. Lucky you.

As for the rest of your comments following that.....do you self project much? Why yes. You do. As I said...it must really suck to be you.

Actually, it's pretty fucking great to be me. I've got a great life, a great family, a great job - and I don't live in fear of black people, or spend my time being feeling butthurt about not being allowed to say the N-word.

But again, whatever you need to believe to get through the day.
I win. :lol:

You have proven you are unfit as a moderator. I never stated anyone should join a hate group and I explained WHY. If you cannot distinguish a question from a suggestion, you have a problem, bubba.

Adding a question mark at the end doesn't change the sentiment of your post. It's the oldest rhetorical trick in the book - "I didn't say anything, I'm just asking questions"
Nope. I don't get to determine it at all. However, others do. If they think you are fit as staff, well..that's their decision. Lucky you.

As for the rest of your comments following that.....do you self project much? Why yes. You do. As I said...it must really suck to be you.

Actually, it's pretty fucking great to be me. I've got a great life, a great family, a great job - and I don't live in fear of black people, or spend my time being feeling butthurt about not being allowed to say the N-word.

:lol:

Really? What did you win?

Really? What did you win?
MY sides hurt too, watching you pull a Sonny with the "I'm laughing at this thread" while you pound your keyboard in anger.
Like I said....I win. The backpedaling and explaining is amusing to see.

Funny. I never thought Staff would actually troll members. PAYING members.

Calling the race-related conflicts "a war" is rather extreme, in my opinion.
I think you might consider it a war if you or a family member were the target.

---
If an ongoing target to pacify the group, then i would agree it would be "war".. The KKK is an example of a waring group.
However, most present-day conflicts are less extreme. Mostly based on unsympathetic indifference & egotistical greed, as well as unconscious & conscious prejudice.

The "target"?

Who is it that you think is "targeting" you, clown?
The only one looking like a clown right now is you. Did you have fun derailing my thread while trolling?

I responded to your thread - rather directly. That you didn't like my response does not "derailment" make.

The "target"?

Where did I say anyone was "targeting" me? Oh wait, don't tell me. It's there, I just don't see it, right? :lol:

Ok, if you don't believe that you're being "targeted", who exactly do you think is being targeted?

I'd like to ask for a link where I supposedly have complained that I could not use the N word. Shall I wait?

The "target"?

The only one looking like a clown right now is you. Did you have fun derailing my thread while trolling?

I responded to your thread - rather directly. That you didn't like my response does not "derailment" make.
No, you accused me of suggesting people go join a hate group, then questioned my intent on the OP while ignoring the rest of my comments in this DISCUSSION. I didn't like your response because those responses are falsehoods.

The "target"?

Where did I say anyone was "targeting" me? Oh wait, don't tell me. It's there, I just don't see it, right? :lol:

Ok, if you don't believe that you're being "targeted", who exactly do you think is being targeted?
I'm not letting you off the hook that easily. Show us where I said I was being targeted. You said it, back it up or admit you're a liar.

The "target"?

I'm not letting you off the hook that easily. Show us where I said I was being targeted. You said it, back it up or admit you're a liar.

Since you clearly consider it a war, I assumed that you were talking about yourself. If not, that's fine - I was wrong.

So who is it that you think is being "targeted"?

There is no race war. There is nothing even remotely resembling a race war taking place. The entire premise of the OP should be dismissed.

The "target"?

No, you accused me of suggesting people go join a hate group, then questioned my intent on the OP while ignoring the rest of my comments in this DISCUSSION. I didn't like your response because those responses are falsehoods.

What "comments" of yours in this DISCUSSION do you think I "ignored"?

I know I get truly frustrated about it all. And angry. But I have never thought about "joining" a "white power" club or group or whatever and the reason I haven't even considered it is because hate just begets more hate so what is the purpose? It's kinda like the snake eating itself. There is no beginning and no end. BUT, the more the bad blacks keep this stoked, the more frustrated and angry I get. Until someone black comes along and speaks out against it ALL. Not just against whites...but against blacks as well even though they are dismissed as Uncle Toms. Regardless of what other blacks think of those speaking against this division, THEY are the ones that keep the scales almost balanced. Not all the way, but tippy toppy tippy toppy. When the scales hold still tilted...we are ALL fucked.

The problem with the whole race issue is massive.

It's so endemic within US society and the govt doesn't do anything about it. In fact many people here who claim there is a race problem and that they're peed off about it, are people whose political beliefs keep the whole issue going.

There just isn't much joined up thinking going on.

Why is there a race issue? Simple, black people, especially, get a massive raw deal in the US. They get told everyone can make it, yet they are more likely to be in poverty, those in poverty are more likely to get a substandard education, more likely to be in a single parent home, more likely to end up in a gang, more likely to basically stay where they are, and that place is not a very nice place.
It makes people angry. Who wouldn't be angry that they're in the richest country on earth and their only way out seems to be through sport.

On the other side what is being done to stop the cycle of poverty that breeds anger? Nothing. Well, actually not nothing, there are people going around telling these people that everyone can make it in the US. Which is even worse, as it tells people they're worthless.

Yeah, you got a substandard education, your parents didn't care too much, gangs were prevalent in your neighborhood and you're competing with rich kids who don't need to worry about getting a good education, they're getting a good education and good opportunities.

The reality is every COULD make it in the US if they are born with a skill, like being tall and have great balance, or can hit a ball, or can do whatever headbanging goes on in football. Or if they just happen to be born extremely intelligent and don't get shot on the way to school.

But the reality is that MOST of those in poverty will never, ever be able to make it. If one guy makes it, then the next 100 guys won't be able to because the opportunity has been taken already.

It seems to be in the interests of the rich to have this cycle of poverty, that is so depressing it's ridiculous.

Firstly they get cheap workers. Something they love. Workers who don't think much, who go to work and work their asses of 60 hours or more a week just to pay the bills.

Secondly it gives them something to finger point at. Don't work hard and you'll be on the streets, look around you schmuck.

Thirdly it allows for the fear of crime, keeps people in their place, causes this tension that is being spoken of, allows the govt to put things in place that restrict liberties. But hey, we need it, because there are criminals with guns out there. Bad guys. Not like you rich people who are the good guys, you don't commit crimes, well if you do we'll ignore it.

And so the cycle continues. And the anger grows. And at some point it's going to explode, all because people can't be bothered to deal with the problems and have ready made excuses why the problems shouldn't be solved.

Forum List

Back