Quentin Tarantino threatened by police unions

It isn't fast enough for Negrophobes like you. After 5 decades don't you think they should all be dead by now? AIDS couldn't do it, drugs didn't do it, and pandemic RW bigotry couldn't do it during the apex of the reagan era... Hmmm, Someone is sure miscounting those statistics.
Five decades ago was the Great Society program. If countless trillions of dollars for free stuff hasn't killed you off by setting you on your way to a permanent and violent underclass, why should Trump bother spending his puny billions to do so, even if he were so inclined?

You've seen "the Kill Bill movies and Django Unchained. Now you get to meet the guy who directed those hits and other top films. Quentin Taratino is that man ;and, now he has become the center of controversy after attending a rally in New York City where he denounced killer Cops as murderers.

The trouble is that free speech isn't so free in America, even if you tell the truth, depending of course on who is offended by it. This time it was the cops and their union.

Some police unions have called for boycotting Tarantino's next film but the head of the F.O.P has taken it further. He insists that a surprise awaits tarantino and that it is going to hit him in the pocketbook.
Stupid lib. There's no such thing as protection from consequences when exercising your free speech. And a boycott isn't a threat.

When those "consequences " are chronicled as a threat of some kind,especially a threat implying that off duty or on duty cops might be involved, that gets the attention of the Justice Department. I think the type and degree of the contemplated actions by the union is key to avoiding a lawsuit. In the interim, they had better pray that nothing bad happens to Tarantino.

A boycott by police officers is not a threat and I have already explained why. It is not the suggestions of a boycott that raises an ominous cloud, it is the "surprise" mentioned by the FOP leader. Stupid RW zealots don't seem to get it... try harder.

Last edited:
It isn't fast enough for Negrophobes like you. After 5 decades don't you think they should all be dead by now? AIDS couldn't do it, drugs didn't do it, and pandemic RW bigotry couldn't do it during the apex of the reagan era... Hmmm, Someone is sure miscounting those statistics.
Five decades ago was the Great Society program. If countless trillions of dollars for free stuff hasn't killed you off by setting you on your way to a permanent and violent underclass, why should Trump bother spending his puny billions to do so, even if he were so inclined?

Me? I am solidly upper middle class and I might or may not even be Black.. I admit that I have been violent while serving the military but you aren't going to hold that against me are you?

As for the permanent Black underclass... They make up only about 25% of the Black population.They also join a much larger invisible group known as the permanent White underclass!

Stop trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away. That's bullshit.

You're right, it's just a government entity punishing someone for their speech.
You mean like the "Obama truth squad" during the 2008 campaign, threatening to bring charges against people if they didn't tell the truth about him? No, this is much different. This is about the cops boycotting Tarantino's movies. Big difference.
Not really.. Cops like doughnut shops better. Besides, the F.O.P only has about 300,000 members I am told. Let them boycott, o one will notice... and as far as security... it isn't free..cops get paid well for it... I am sure that if they don't want to work for mr. Tarantino some private security agencies like the NOI or Hells Angels will for half the price!
Then what are you complaining about?

Stop trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away. That's bullshit.
Is that what you think I am trying to do,make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away? First of all, his rights can only be taken away under due process if he is convicted of a crime so your straw fiction fails. Surely you can't be ignorant enough to believe
the FOP could take his rights away...er... can you???
I know his first amendment rights can't be taken away by the FOP but your comments seem to be suggesting that is their aim.

The F.O.P unions can't take his rights away but they seem to imply that they will do something to SUPPRESS his right to free speech through intimidation. That is illegal no matter WHO does it.
Thank you for admitting you indeed ARE trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away.
Aww STFU, SJ. Intimidation or coercion has the same effect of silencing someone WITHOUT legally taking their rights away...You won't get it so stop trying.
Again, thank you for confirming.

You posted the ridiculous picture.

YOU prove Sharpton is a 'good' cop.

All I've ever seen him to is increase the damage in riots
Well, gee I've seen cops do that. But I have never seen Sharpton incite a riot...Everytime I see him talking to a rowdy crowd he is trying to calm them down like a good cop would.

Me? I am solidly upper middle class and I might or may not even be Black.. I admit that I have been violent while serving the military but you aren't going to hold that against me are you?

As for the permanent Black underclass... They make up only about 25% of the Black population.They also join a much larger invisible group known as the permanent White underclass!
Sure, we're all wildly successful on the internet, especially those who claim to be black. One in three blacks live in poverty, much higher than any other demographic. It would be higher if poor blacks didn't kill each other all over the country.

But then it's not just an American phenomenon, it's pretty much universal.

You mean like the "Obama truth squad" during the 2008 campaign, threatening to bring charges against people if they didn't tell the truth about him? No, this is much different. This is about the cops boycotting Tarantino's movies. Big difference.
Not really.. Cops like doughnut shops better. Besides, the F.O.P only has about 300,000 members I am told. Let them boycott, o one will notice... and as far as security... it isn't free..cops get paid well for it... I am sure that if they don't want to work for mr. Tarantino some private security agencies like the NOI or Hells Angels will for half the price!
The "surprise" threat!

Sure, we're all wildly successful on the internet, especially those who claim to be black. One in three blacks live in poverty, much higher than any other demographic.

One in four blacks live in poverty. But as far a universal poverty... how are your Greek kinsmen doing these days?

Is that what you think I am trying to do,make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away? First of all, his rights can only be taken away under due process if he is convicted of a crime so your straw fiction fails. Surely you can't be ignorant enough to believe
I know his first amendment rights can't be taken away by the FOP but your comments seem to be suggesting that is their aim.

The F.O.P unions can't take his rights away but they seem to imply that they will do something to SUPPRESS his right to free speech through intimidation. That is illegal no matter WHO does it.
Thank you for admitting you indeed ARE trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away.
Aww STFU, SJ. Intimidation or coercion has the same effect of silencing someone WITHOUT legally taking their rights away...You won't get it so stop trying.
Again, thank you for confirming.
OK... YW... I didn't think you would every get it... I was right.... now run along and play.

Sure, we're all wildly successful on the internet, especially those who claim to be black. One in three blacks live in poverty, much higher than any other demographic.

One in four blacks live in poverty. But as far a universal poverty... how are your Greek kinsmen doing these days?
No, more like 30% of blacks are piss poor. Greeks, even now live far better than 95% of blacks in the world, and better yet, they don't live in shit holes like Africa, Ferguson and your neighborhood.

Get over it. Failure is failure, just as are all the attempts by others to lift you out of it.

Last edited:
You've seen "the Kill Bill movies and Django Unchained. Now you get to meet the guy who directed those hits and other top films. Quentin Taratino is that man ;and, now he has become the center of controversy after attending a rally in New York City where he denounced killer Cops as murderers.

The trouble is that free speech isn't so free in America, even if you tell the truth, depending of course on who is offended by it. This time it was the cops and their union.

Some police unions have called for boycotting Tarantino's next film but the head of the F.O.P has taken it further. He insists that a surprise awaits tarantino and that it is going to hit him in the pocketbook.
Stupid lib. There's no such thing as protection from consequences when exercising your free speech. And a boycott isn't a threat.

When those "consequences " are chronicled as a threat of some kind,especially a threat implying that off duty or on duty cops might be involved, that gets the attention of the Justice Department. I think the type and degree of the contemplated actions by the union is key to avoiding a lawsuit. In the interim, they had better pray that nothing bad happens to Tarantino.

A boycott by police officers is not a threat and I have already explained why. It is not the suggestions of a boycott that raises an ominous cloud, it is the "surprise" mentioned by the FOP leader. Stupid RW zealots don't seem to get it... try harder.
In other words you have nothing. That was the point.

The "surprise" threat!
Is that what you're afraid of?

.Exactly. That's why I posted the clarification in post 7. It seems to have sailed over SJ's head.
Oh well. :dunno:

.Exactly. That's why I posted the clarification in post 7. It seems to have sailed over SJ's head.
Except your "clarification" didn't apply in any way to what was said by the police, idiot. You're funny when you pretend to be smart. :lol:

Except your "clarification" didn't apply in any way to what was said by the police, idiot. You're funny when you pretend to be smart. :lol:

It doesn't apply to anything until such a crime is committed. Therefore I addressed the implication.

Or is that too big a word for you?

It doesn't apply to anything until such a crime is committed. Therefore I addressed the implication.

Or is that too big a word for you?
There was no "implication", dickwad. And threats ARE prosecutable, which is why no one was prosecuted. Is this too hard for you to grasp?

Forum List

Back