Quentin Tarantino threatened by police unions

Stop trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away. That's bullshit.

You're right, it's just a government entity punishing someone for their speech.
Well, it is more like a collective bargaining ( labor advocates) agency using available resources to defend criminal elements among their government constituents (bad police officers}

Stop trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away. That's bullshit.

Are unions a branch of government?
I know it's a union of government employees, but does that make it a government entity?
No, because unions are funded by dues paying members and act on their behalf in arbitration and sometimes criminal matters

Is that what you think I am trying to do,make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away? First of all, his rights can only be taken away under due process if he is convicted of a crime so your straw fiction fails. Surely you can't be ignorant enough to believe
the FOP could take his rights away...er... can you???
I know his first amendment rights can't be taken away by the FOP but your comments seem to be suggesting that is their aim.

The F.O.P unions can't take his rights away but they seem to imply that they will do something to SUPPRESS his right to free speech through intimidation. That is illegal no matter WHO does it.
Thank you for admitting you indeed ARE trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away.

You've seen "the Kill Bill movies and Django Unchained. Now you get to meet the guy who directed those hits and other top films. Quentin Taratino is that man ;and, now he has become the center of controversy after attending a rally in New York City where he denounced killer Cops as murderers.

The trouble is that free speech isn't so free in America, even if you tell the truth, depending of course on who is offended by it. This time it was the cops and their union.

Some police unions have called for boycotting Tarantino's next film but the head of the F.O.P has taken it further. He insists that a surprise awaits tarantino and that it is going to hit him in the pocketbook.
Stupid lib. There's no such thing as protection from consequences when exercising your free speech. And a boycott isn't a threat.

I know it's a union of government employees, but does that make it a government entity?

I'd say a union made up of and supports government employees is close enough that they shouldn't protest anyone for what they say. It's goes right to Freedom of Speech and not being punished for it.

J05elEq.gif
politicops.jpg

You mean like the "Obama truth squad" during the 2008 campaign, threatening to bring charges against people if they didn't tell the truth about him? No, this is much different. This is about the cops boycotting Tarantino's movies. Big difference.
Not really.. Cops like doughnut shops better. Besides, the F.O.P only has about 300,000 members I am told. Let them boycott, o one will notice... and as far as security... it isn't free..cops get paid well for it... I am sure that if they don't want to work for mr. Tarantino some private security agencies like the NOI or Hells Angels will for half the price!

Tarantino is a tard.

That , nevertheless, does not rob him of his rights to free speech as an American citizen.
Besides, you can only dream of being as rich as that "tard" is!
He should donate his millions to end black violence . It's the lib way.
And Donald Trump should donate his billions to INCREASE Black violence... help them to create a nuclear ghetto weapon why doncha?

I'd say a union made up of and supports government employees is close enough that they shouldn't protest anyone for what they say. It's goes right to Freedom of Speech and not being punished for it.
That was the distinction I was trying to make.

A private enterprise can act out against an idiot for saying something stupid.
Our government, however, cannot punish free speech

Is that what you think I am trying to do,make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away? First of all, his rights can only be taken away under due process if he is convicted of a crime so your straw fiction fails. Surely you can't be ignorant enough to believe
the FOP could take his rights away...er... can you???
I know his first amendment rights can't be taken away by the FOP but your comments seem to be suggesting that is their aim.

The F.O.P unions can't take his rights away but they seem to imply that they will do something to SUPPRESS his right to free speech through intimidation. That is illegal no matter WHO does it.
Thank you for admitting you indeed ARE trying to make people think Tarantino's first amendment rights are being taken away.
Aww STFU, SJ. Intimidation or coercion has the same effect of silencing someone WITHOUT legally taking their rights away...You won't get it so stop trying.

And Donald Trump should donate his billions to INCREASE Black violence... help them to create a nuclear ghetto weapon why doncha?
Why should he? Blacks are doing a fine job of culling their own population. Cops or Trump could not possibly do any better than that.
It isn't fast enough for Negrophobes like you. After 5 decades don't you think they should all be dead by now? AIDS couldn't do it, drugs didn't do it, and pandemic RW bigotry couldn't do it during the apex of the reagan era... Hmmm, Someone is sure miscounting those statistics.

You posted the ridiculous picture.

YOU prove Sharpton is a 'good' cop.

All I've ever seen him to is increase the damage in riots

Forum List

Back