Queen Maxine Waters: "impeachment is whatever Congress says it is. there is no law that dictates it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since she's dumber than a box or rocks, and that's an insult to all rocks, I'm sure no one cares what that stupid hag has to say.

I sure don't.

This is made to order for 2020. Let the demtards cut their throats... who could ask for more?

Did Hell just freeze over or something?

… for once the clueless dingbat is correct.

Yes. You are right. Someone must have given that dumb bitch a cue card with that written on it cause there is no way that dumb bitch knew that.

A box of rocks is mensa smart compared to her.

Congress has 6 months to successfully impeach Trump. That includes getting public support and going through the process.

Starting in June people will start announcing their candidacy for President. The public will be concentrating on that. Unless a Senator can run on being the one who lead the impeachment.

Yes she is. I'm just wondering how she knew that little bit of info. She's not the smartest knife in anyone's drawer. I figure someone told her and she repeated it.

No one cares what some anonymous lefty loon , you, thinks

Maybe you missed it but it took YOU a while to come around. I guess you had to wait to be told...

Project much?

Yes she is. I'm just wondering how she knew that little bit of info. She's not the smartest knife in anyone's drawer. I figure someone told her and she repeated it.

No one cares what some anonymous lefty loon , you, thinks

Maybe you missed it but it took YOU a while to come around. I guess you had to wait to be told...

Project much?

Nope. I knew it as I'm sure you did as well.

I'm just surprised that a person who sounds like she never left grade school knew it. I'd bet someone told her and she just repeated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back