Quake Expert: Earth Cracking Up

• Banned
I just finished a big bowl of mac & cheese made from my emergency supplies (you have to cycle through that stuff as you replace it, some I donate). Big storms headed this way too, radio says not to expect much sleep tonight. Exciting times ahead. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the USA split and broke in half, that would actually fix things.

I just finished a big bowl of mac & cheese made from my emergency supplies (you have to cycle through that stuff as you replace it, some I donate). Big storms headed this way too, radio says not to expect much sleep tonight. Exciting times ahead. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the USA split and broke in half, that would actually fix things.

I don't know...

The Eastern half would sat ill have DC and the Western half would still have California.

Of course, may just the west and east coasts could break off and slide into the sea.

I suppose there is still hope.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGEgw-_Ym6s]mc hawking quake master - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know...

The Eastern half would sat ill have DC and the Western half would still have California.

Of course, may just the west and east coasts could break off and slide into the sea.

LOL. The northern part of the New Madrid fault will probably let go, and we on the coasts will probably have to rush in to help the incompetants in the 'heartland'.

I don't know...

LOL. The northern part of the New Madrid fault will probably let go, and we on the coasts will probably have to rush in to help the incompetants in the 'heartland'.

Being a total Jackass AND arrogant on top of it...nice traits.

yippy, i won't have to finish my taxes.

quake expert: Earth cracking up
15. 04. 12. - 09:00

a leading earthquake scientist has warned that the planet could be cracking up after a series of massive quakes in just 48 hours.

Expert gheorghe marmureanu - from romania's national institute of earth physics - says 39 quakes had hit the globe within two days.

fuuuuuck !!!

Crossing the dark rift. Cyclic doom. I suppose afterwards we should reset the Mayan calendar and try to see if we can warn future generations too. Or maybe not . . who would believe it? Or want to believe it?

I don't know...

No. In the 'heartland" once the 18 blocks holding the tires off the ground break apart, their "houses" will bounce around on the leaf springs. The NASCAR and Elvis memorabilia will catch hell though.:mad:

Forum List

Back