PV Solar in California uses 23 Billion Gallons of Water!

Wind is presently cheaper than dirty coal, and solar will soon be. Not only that, the use of coal for generation is declining in the US and will continue to decline, while solar and wind are increasing in double digit compounded per year. Cry us a river, old girl.
liar, you can link and post propaganda all you want, but that is all it is, the fact is Solar takes billions of gallons of water, which as the claim goes, we are in a drought.

Further, Solar does not work, post all the figures you like but when they include Ivanpah that does not work, its clear the data is false, self reporting on survey forms?

Solar has failed to provide energy, covering 100's of square miles of california with Solar still won't make it work, but it will sure increase the use of Coal, in the manufacture of Solar.

Great, Elektra started her 948th anti-alternative energy thread. Obsessed or what?

View attachment 38819
And that makes your 6400th post? What does that say about you? That you are obsessed, a hypocrite, and a liar.

Alternative Energy? Is that what you call Solar and Wind that cost us trillions yet deliver nothing?

I bet your 6401th post will be much smarter, yes? (and how many posts have I made?)
I see kiwiman read and ran from his post, nice job, kiwi? that is a soft fruit, yes?

Kiwi is a fruit but in my case I was born in New Zealand, which makes me a Kiwi. But it's not like I haven't heard your little joke before.
My family moved to the states when I was 6. My parents have a history of being pretty decent contributors to the GOP but as Christians who honor everything said in the Bible, have backed of their donations. You see, in the Bible we are told often to take care of God's Earth, humans are but Stewards of Earth. The Bible says that God will destroy the polluters. Man is take care of the Earth, not destroy it. So, since the GOP/conservatives are working against God's direction, my family only donates to political candidates who have a good conservation/environment rating which is part of being a consistent Christian. Consistent Christians are the only politicians that receive campaign contributions.
The bottom-line is, good Christians follow all of God's directions, not just the oines that suit them.
Words to think about.

Kiwi is a fruit but in my case I was born in New Zealand, which makes me a Kiwi. But it's not like I haven't heard your little joke before.
My family moved to the states when I was 6. My parents have a history of being pretty decent contributors to the GOP but as Christians who honor everything said in the Bible, have backed of their donations. You see, in the Bible we are told often to take care of God's Earth, humans are but Stewards of Earth. The Bible says that God will destroy the polluters. Man is take care of the Earth, not destroy it. So, since the GOP/conservatives are working against God's direction, my family only donates to political candidates who have a good conservation/environment rating which is part of being a consistent Christian. Consistent Christians are the only politicians that receive campaign contributions.
The bottom-line is, good Christians follow all of God's directions, not just the oines that suit them.
Words to think about.
Words to think about? Right, you come in here smarting off, flaming and trolling, nothing more, now you invoke god and declare the GOP the polluters? You are about as ignorant as they come, will God come destroy you because you are a polluter, nothing is more polluting than Wind Turbines and Solar panels, unless of course you ignore that it takes an increased use Coal to produce both.

So yes, kiwi, tell us if God will destroy those who promote building Solar, covering Gods land, will God smitten you for simple advocacy, will God find you ignorant and save you!

Will God find you statement a lie, for it can be shown that Democrats certainly own corporations that pollute, it can also be shown that Democrat politicians have caused and allowed much pollution. Especially when you consider that for most our modern history, Democrats are the ones who have been in control.

Yes words to think about, Good Christians who are completely ignorant of truth, that see things through political partisanship.

Using God to attack the GOP as the polluters, after you begin by being a smart ass troll, certainly makes me more than happy to point out your off the wall idea of what being a christian is.

Yes, God will smitten the GOP because the Democrats in California are building billion dollar bird zappers, God will smitten the GOP because the Democrats in California are using billions of gallons of water on new Solar Construction. God will smitten the GOB because Democrats in California have increased the burning of Coal to build thousands and thousands of wind turbine towers and gearboxs.

God will not smitten General Electric for heavy industrial manufacturing because GE is a good Democrat.

You were such a good christian to point this out, how evil the GOP is.

New Zealand, your family has a history, yes I know that history, our American fathers of World War II saved yours from the Japanese in the Pacific.

Words to think about.

Words to think about?

Yeah, words to think about.

Right, you come in here smarting off, flaming and trolling, nothing more,

For instance, right here Elektra, you might want to think about the Ninth Commandment.

now you invoke god and declare the GOP the polluters?

Yes...?

You are about as ignorant as they come

Number Nine

will God come destroy you because you are a polluter, nothing is more polluting than Wind Turbines and Solar panels

Number Nine

unless of course you ignore that it takes an increased use Coal to produce both.

Number Nine

So yes, kiwi, tell us if God will destroy those who promote building Solar, covering Gods land, will God smitten you for simple advocacy, will God find you ignorant and save you!

Kiwi did not say that god will destroy the polluters. He has said that the Bible tells us that he will. What does your god say about it Elektra?

Will God find you statement a lie,

I think he'll find your basic English and/or typing skills wanting.

for it can be shown that Democrats certainly own corporations that pollute

If you go back and read, you'll find that Kiwi was talking about Republican politicians. You'll also find that he said his family DOES support Republicans with good environmental ratings.

it can also be shown that Democrat politicians have caused and allowed much pollution.

I'm sure you can. And those with poor environmental ratings wouldn't get supported by Kiwi's family, would they. For that matter, Kiwi never expresses a single word of support for democrats and certainly says nothing about his family doing so. Your imagination seems to have gotten the better of you.

Especially when you consider that for most our modern history, Democrats are the ones who have been in control.

Most of our modern history? I hope you're not suggesting that any polluting took place before the advent of alternative energy technologies.

Yes words to think about, Good Christians who are completely ignorant of truth, that see things through political partisanship.

Number Nine

Using God to attack the GOP as the polluters, after you begin by being a smart ass troll, certainly makes me more than happy to point out your off the wall idea of what being a christian is.

HAHAHAHAHaaaaa... jesus h kee-rist but you are PERFECT.

Yes, God will smitten the GOP because the Democrats in California are building billion dollar bird zappers, God will smitten the GOP because the Democrats in California are using billions of gallons of water on new Solar Construction. God will smitten the GOB because Democrats in California have increased the burning of Coal to build thousands and thousands of wind turbine towers and gearboxs.

Is this a tense and number issue, or is your vocabulary just that lacking? The word you're looking for is "S M I T E". And while you're working on some needed self-improvement, you might make an attempt - getting help as necessary - to do some simple math that might verify or refute this idea of yours that building alternative energy systems just rapes the Earth's natural resources. Just because someone uses a number to which you can't count in ten minutes, doesn't mean it has to be the larger than all other numbers.

God will not smitten General Electric for heavy industrial manufacturing because GE is a good Democrat.

GE is not a good democrat. GE is a corporation owned and operated by hundreds of thousands of people.

I guess he was, though he did not condemn the entire GOP.

New Zealand, your family has a history, yes I know that history, our American fathers of World War II saved yours from the Japanese in the Pacific.

Wow, now THAT was a really Christian maneuver. You might have checked a few facts before you opened your yap in such an idiotic manner. New Zealand declared war on Germany 03 September, 1939 in response to the invasion of Poland, 27 months before our American fathers did so. New Zealand put their entire Navy, Air Force and Army at the service of Britain and the Allies. 194,000 New Zealanders served in the Second World War out of a population of 1,600,000 12.1% of their total population versus the US's 12.2%. No American soldier ever set foot in New Zealand while New Zealand troops served throughout Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.

It would be FAR more accurate to say New Zealand's fathers saved OURS.

You owe everyone here and this man in particular, an apology for being such an ignorant, thoughtless and inconsiderate ass.

Last edited:
As outrageous as it seems, the more one looks at Solar Energy the crazier the figures get, from destroying thousands upon thousands of acres of farmland to killing birds, the list of destruction gets longer.

In thinking of a response to Old Crock I found out that California's PV Solar uses over 23 Billion Gallons of Water. My figures are old and does not include all the massive new construction of the last 2 years nor does it include what is proposed in the future.

How is it, to save the Earth we must use all the Water in the very dry Climate of California while the environuts scream we have less than one year of water left?

http://energy.sandia.gov/wp/wp-content/gallery/uploads/SAND2013_5238.pdf

Silver-State-S-watertruck.jpg

An incredibly stupid thread when you consider how much water desalination in California is powered by solar. God damn you people are stupid.

Words to think about.

Words to think about?

Yeah, words to think about.

Right, you come in here smarting off, flaming and trolling, nothing more,

For instance, right here Elektra, you might want to think about the Ninth Commandment.

now you invoke god and declare the GOP the polluters?

Yes...?

You are about as ignorant as they come

Number Nine

will God come destroy you because you are a polluter, nothing is more polluting than Wind Turbines and Solar panels

Number Nine

unless of course you ignore that it takes an increased use Coal to produce both.

Number Nine

Kiwi did not say that god will destroy the polluters. He has said that the Bible tells us that he will. What does your god say about it Elektra?

Will God find you statement a lie,

I think he'll find your basic English and/or typing skills wanting.

for it can be shown that Democrats certainly own corporations that pollute

If you go back and read, you'll find that Kiwi was talking about Republican politicians. You'll also find that he said his family DOES support Republicans with good environmental ratings.

it can also be shown that Democrat politicians have caused and allowed much pollution.

I'm sure you can. And those with poor environmental ratings wouldn't get supported by Kiwi's family, would they. For that matter, Kiwi never expresses a single word of support for democrats and certainly says nothing about his family doing so. Your imagination seems to have gotten the better of you.

Especially when you consider that for most our modern history, Democrats are the ones who have been in control.

Most of our modern history? I hope you're not suggesting that any polluting took place before the advent of alternative energy technologies.

Number Nine

HAHAHAHAHaaaaa... jesus h kee-rist but you are PERFECT.

Is this a tense and number issue, or is your vocabulary just that lacking? The word you're looking for is "S M I T E". And while you're working on some needed self-improvement, you might make an attempt - getting help as necessary - to do some simple math that might verify or refute this idea of yours that building alternative energy systems just rapes the Earth's natural resources. Just because someone uses a number to which you can't count in ten minutes, doesn't mean it has to be the larger than all other numbers.

GE is not a good democrat. GE is a corporation owned and operated by hundreds of thousands of people.

I guess he was, though he did not condemn the entire GOP.

Wow, now THAT was a really Christian maneuver. You might have checked a few facts before you opened your yap in such an idiotic manner. New Zealand declared war on Germany 03 September, 1939 in response to the invasion of Poland, 27 months before our American fathers did so. New Zealand put their entire Navy, Air Force and Army at the service of Britain and the Allies. 194,000 New Zealanders served in the Second World War out of a population of 1,600,000 12.1% of their total population versus the US's 12.2%. No American soldier ever set foot in New Zealand while New Zealand troops served throughout Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.

It would be FAR more accurate to say New Zealand's fathers saved OURS.

You owe everyone here and this man in particular, an apology for being such an ignorant, thoughtless and inconsiderate ass.
Crick, you are an idiot, how many of my responses to you, must you ignore, all of them, thus far.

Yes, the USA DESTROYED THE JAPANESE, without us there would not be anew Zealand.

As far as the rest of your post goes, you are defiantly a moron.

As outrageous as it seems, the more one looks at Solar Energy the crazier the figures get, from destroying thousands upon thousands of acres of farmland to killing birds, the list of destruction gets longer.

In thinking of a response to Old Crock I found out that California's PV Solar uses over 23 Billion Gallons of Water. My figures are old and does not include all the massive new construction of the last 2 years nor does it include what is proposed in the future.

How is it, to save the Earth we must use all the Water in the very dry Climate of California while the environuts scream we have less than one year of water left?

http://energy.sandia.gov/wp/wp-content/gallery/uploads/SAND2013_5238.pdf

Silver-State-S-watertruck.jpg

An incredibly stupid thread when you consider how much water desalination in California is powered by solar. God damn you people are stupid.
The only thing I see as stupid is your response, Solar desalination? How about a link? Or does your word stand on " belief".

Wind is presently cheaper than dirty coal, and solar will soon be. Not only that, the use of coal for generation is declining in the US and will continue to decline, while solar and wind are increasing in double digit compounded per year. Cry us a river, old girl.
hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe If i cherry pick select examples, ignore the majority of successes, and ignore the environmental effects of coal/oil drilling/etc I can be a denialist.

Words to think about.
so why is Gore and his likes still here? Talk about pollution and abuse of the earth, King and dictator ought to be one of the many on the list to go then.

BTW, man should take care of man and in that exchange will take care of the earth. you're sooooo wrong.

Words to think about.
so why is Gore and his likes still here? Talk about pollution and abuse of the earth, King and dictator ought to be one of the many on the list to go then.

BTW, man should take care of man and in that exchange will take care of the earth. you're sooooo wrong.

If I am wrong, then the Bible is wrong?

Words to think about.

well something is wrong, because the guy that individually pollutes the world as much as anyone, is still here. I doubt he is even christian.

Words to think about.

well something is wrong, because the guy that individually pollutes the world as much as anyone, is still here. I doubt he is even christian.

Ah, so your pointing fingers at Al Gore and Global Warming?
I am all about pollution. There is so much money/ideology involved with the Global Warming discussion, I think the warmers and the deniers are ending up spewing forth so much BS, one has a very hard time deciphering the truth.

Words to think about.

I am all about pollution. There is so much money/ideology involved with the Global Warming discussion, I think the warmers and the deniers are ending up spewing forth so much BS, one has a very hard time deciphering the truth.
nope, I never said global anything, polluting.

Words to think about.

Well, you did bring up Al Gore and then posted "because the guy that individually pollutes the world as much as anyone, is still here."
So 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2?

Well, you did bring up Al Gore and then posted "because the guy that individually pollutes the world as much as anyone, is still here."
not sure I understand your confusion. he pollutes the world more than the average joe.

not sure I understand your confusion. he pollutes the world more than the average joe.

Yeah Al does that, doesn't he?
Sorry, there have been many of posts about Al and his super strong connection to Global Warming, I just assumed.
Yeah, Al's a hypocrite, no question there.
But Al Gore has little to do with my post that you questioned. Compared with the world's industries that pollute, Al's contribution to pollution is very small. But compared to individuals, I'm sure he's one of the leaders of the pack.

Forum List

Back