PV Solar in California uses 23 Billion Gallons of Water!

well something is wrong, because the guy that individually pollutes the world as much as anyone, is still here. I doubt he is even christian.

Ah, so your pointing fingers at Al Gore and Global Warming?
I am all about pollution. There is so much money/ideology involved with the Global Warming discussion, I think the warmers and the deniers are ending up spewing forth so much BS, one has a very hard time deciphering the truth.
nope, I never said global anything, polluting.

Well, you did bring up Al Gore and then posted "because the guy that individually pollutes the world as much as anyone, is still here."
So 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2?
not sure I understand your confusion. he pollutes the world more than the average joe.

Yeah Al does that, doesn't he?
Sorry, there have been many of posts about Al and his super strong connection to Global Warming, I just assumed.
Yeah, Al's a hypocrite, no question there.
But Al Gore has little to do with my post that you questioned. Compared with the world's industries that pollute, Al's contribution to pollution is very small. But compared to individuals, I'm sure he's one of the leaders of the pack.
I guess I didn't know the bible included business/ corporations. I thought it was individual.

Ah, so your pointing fingers at Al Gore and Global Warming?
I am all about pollution. There is so much money/ideology involved with the Global Warming discussion, I think the warmers and the deniers are ending up spewing forth so much BS, one has a very hard time deciphering the truth.
nope, I never said global anything, polluting.

Well, you did bring up Al Gore and then posted "because the guy that individually pollutes the world as much as anyone, is still here."
So 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2?
not sure I understand your confusion. he pollutes the world more than the average joe.

Yeah Al does that, doesn't he?
Sorry, there have been many of posts about Al and his super strong connection to Global Warming, I just assumed.
Yeah, Al's a hypocrite, no question there.
But Al Gore has little to do with my post that you questioned. Compared with the world's industries that pollute, Al's contribution to pollution is very small. But compared to individuals, I'm sure he's one of the leaders of the pack.
I guess I didn't know the bible included business/ corporations. I thought it was individual.

You have to adjust for the times. There were no corporations when the Bible was written but as the Supreme Court decided corporation were people,,,,,,,,!

"The earth mourns and withers; the world languishes and withers; the highest people of the earth languish. The earth lies defiled under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth are scorched, and few men are left."
Isaiah 24:4-6

Forum List

Back