Zone1 Putin: We are Ready to Compete With the West.

Why is it essential?
I don't have time for that shit surada. Go back and follow along with your finger. It's as plain as the nose on your faces.

FYI - Your talking point is sticking to this not being America's war against Russia.

Accept that fact and then it's become confidence building! How could America lose a war against Russia?

Was at least true, but you're trying to skirt the discussion away from the facts on China being stopped dead in their tracks by America if Russia doesn't prevail.

You're not even trying to dispute that!
I see no reason to dispute a point that I think is irrelevant. The only thing stopping China from investing in Ukraine is Russia's ongoing aggression. Meanwhile China continues to heavily invest in NATO countries.

I see no reason to dispute a point that I think is irrelevant. The only thing stopping China from investing in Ukraine is Russia's ongoing aggression. Meanwhile China continues to heavily invest in NATO countries.
You're suggesting that China's initiative can succeed if Russia is defeated and America gains control of the Ukraine as a Nato member.

Just so you understand your own position!

And I'm saying that America will stop China dead in their tracks.

--------------------------------

And now I'm going to suggest that China won't accept that and so would become involved if Russia is seriously threatened with defeat.

So now we agree on everything!

I don't have time for that shit surada. Go back and follow along with your finger. It's as plain as the nose on your faces.

FYI - Your talking point is sticking to this not being America's war against Russia.

Accept that fact and then it's become confidence building! How could America lose a war against Russia?
Ever heard the story of the bear and the rabbit? The bear looks down at the rabbit and says 'pardon me but do you have trouble with shit sticking to your fur'. The rabbit said 'Why no'. The bear replyed 'Good'. Sort of like that.

(3 sentences to come)

Can Russia compete with America? (the West)
Is Putin really talking about the Brics together as an economic and military alliance?
Is Putin now assuming that the war against the Ukraine proxy is no longer a question on Russia's success?

Scott Ritter has always maintained that the Ukraine can't possibly win the war. But just recently he has introduced the idea that the Nazi faction of the Ukraine are willing to lose millions of lives but fight to the last Ukrainian. Therefore the conclusion is that this is a never-ending war.
That raises many questions then for both sides and all countries that become involved.

Can there be a discussion on what that implies, on this board?
Therefore the conclusion is that this is a never-ending war.

The war could end tomorrow if russia withdraws it military from Ukraine

Can Russia compete with America? (the West)
Is Putin really talking about the Brics together as an economic and military alliance?
Is Putin now assuming that the war against the Ukraine proxy is no longer a question on Russia's success?
I'm not sure this isn't a verbal tempest in a tea pot. Anybody can "compete" with anybody else, and countries can make trade agreements with whomever they want. I think Putin is looking beyond the inevitable settlement agreement with Ukraine to a more self-sufficient Russian economy, just like the U.S. should be doing.

The war could end tomorrow if russia withdraws it military from Ukraine
About as stupid as saying that nothing bad will ever happen again if we stop the clocks right now . Or , stop worrying and get back to your last dream .

About as stupid as saying that nothing bad will ever happen again if we stop the clocks right now . Or , stop worrying and get back to your last dream .
Good to see this topic revived! Nothing that was said in June has proved to be incorrect, and especially the idea of Putin (Russia) giving it up!

Russia is definitely in a life or certain death fight this time.
As I believe is true for America too! With certain implications for China and the Brics.

Scott Ritter has always maintained that the Ukraine can't possibly win the war. But just recently he has introduced the idea that the Nazi faction of the Ukraine are willing to lose millions of lives but fight to the last Ukrainian. Therefore the conclusion is that this is a never-ending war.
What exactly of Scott's videos are you referring to?

I'm not sure this isn't a verbal tempest in a tea pot. Anybody can "compete" with anybody else, and countries can make trade agreements with whomever they want. I think Putin is looking beyond the inevitable settlement agreement with Ukraine to a more self-sufficient Russian economy, just like the U.S. should be doing.
I think Russia (Putin) has already attained the self-sufficient economy that somehow eluded Russia. Inasmuch as Russia has diversified away from any critical dependence on the West. Not to suggest that Russia doesn't still seek normal relations with Europe.

This war has brought nothing but economic and military gain to Russia.

Russia is 100% to blame for this war

What exactly of Scott's videos are you referring to?
The number of the episode, I don't know but it's probably ep.50 to ep.60.
On the Ukraine not possibly winning the war? Nearly all of them. Both Ritter and Macgregor say that the Ukraine has already lost the war. They both understand that it's America's war against Russia.

edit: scott ritter ep.55 - Bing

Last edited:
Tell us why in detail why you say that?
A nice free ice cream cone for you if you can make it convincing?
If you are pro russia nothing I say can change your mind

Ukraine is a sovereign nation that russia invaded with military force

That is inexcusable

The number of the episode, I don't know but it's probably ep.50 to ep.60.
On the Ukraine not possibly winning the war? Nearly all of them. Both Ritter and Macgregor say that the Ukraine has already lost the war. They both understand that it's America's war against Russia.

edit: scott ritter ep.55 - Bing
Thanks, but wasn't that ages ago? The latest episode being #85, which ended just an hour ago btw, news of yesterday these days are not the news any more, let alone what happened three months back.

Forum List

Back