Putin takes charge, orders Russian troops to Syria after Obama’s plan flops

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Vladimir Putin views the Syrian army and its Iranian allies as incapable of defeating the Islamic State in Syria, prompting the Russian president to directly intervene in recent weeks by setting up an air base and sending in tanks, artillery and jet fighters, a report to Congress says.

Mr. Putin’s bold yet risky move of putting troops on the ground directly confronting a terrorist group contrasts sharply with the Obama administration’s strategy of an air campaign over Syria but little other military action in that country.

The Islamic State controls wide sections of territory in Iraq and in Syria, where it has proclaimed a capital of Raqqa in Syria’s east.

Vladimir Putin orders ground troops to Syria after Obama's use of moderate rebels flops - Washington Times

Wow, what a leader our affirmative action contrived kenyan community organizing is.

Bravo....

No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Putin eats Obama's lunch again and again. He has violated the Ukraine cease fire repeatedly with virtually no repercussions. He is moving arms and trioops into Syria with impunity, and will establish a zone of influence cutting out the US. He consistently out maneuvers Obama, who is simply hapless.

It is unfucking believable that a russian (borderline) despot garners more respect than a US president.

The moonbat messiah has turned the world upside down.

The Right worships Putin.

If Putin wants his young men dying in that shit hole, all the more power to him. Bush said he knew Putin's soul. Maybe it's because they're soulmates.

If Putin wants his young men dying in that shit hole, all the more power to him. Bush said he knew Putin's soul. Maybe it's because they're soulmates.
Idiot quote from the idiot du jour.
We admire his skill in negotiating and getting whats best for his country. We wish Obama would love America as much as Putin loves Russia. A nd we wish Obama were even half as competent as Putin in carrying it out.

there is an old adage which I have always disliked -----"Sh*t or get off the pot"
..... in any case----it works here. The fact is that there is a war ongoing------
Decency VS the AXIS----the axis powers are -----Russia, Iran, China and----
the clients of Iran which are any Shiite or alawite in the world. It is time for the
civilized people of the world to justify their time spent sitting on the pot

We admire his skill in negotiating and getting whats best for his country. We wish Obama would love America as much as Putin loves Russia. A nd we wish Obama were even half as competent as Putin in carrying it out.

I'm an idiot he says and then he goes ahead and proves my point.

I'm an idiot he says and then he goes ahead and proves my point.
Clearly reading was a foreign language to you. A subject you failed.
Admiring someone's skill in some area is not worshipping him. Worship is what Obamabots do whenever their dear leader fucks up.

Insipid bullshit.

Putin is a libtard in political philosophy. He gets respect from the right because he has been a good leader in russia despite being a tyrant.

If we are going to withdraw from the world, then come out and say it. That's not what we are doing though. We are "leading from behind" which is a bullshit policy and it's something only a faggot moonbat would consider.

Bath house barry is a moonbat faggot.

I don't see the problem. Why shouldn't the Russian put their troops in harm's way, instead of it always being us? I doubt they'll do any better at winning over the "hearts and minds" of the populace. The only place they seem to be able to do that is on the American right.

I don't see the problem. Why shouldn't the Russian put their troops in harm's way, instead of it always being us? I doubt they'll do any better at winning over the "hearts and minds" of the populace. The only place they seem to be able to do that is on the American right.
Of course you dont see a problem. It's because you're stupid.
putin%2Bspank.jpg

I good US president would sit down with Putin and work together to eliminate iSIS which presents a danger to both countries.

But doesn't it seem like obama is on the side of the radical muslims?

One day we will find out who this guy really is and who is pulling his strings.

Vladimir Putin views the Syrian army and its Iranian allies as incapable of defeating the Islamic State in Syria, prompting the Russian president to directly intervene in recent weeks by setting up an air base and sending in tanks, artillery and jet fighters, a report to Congress says.

Mr. Putin’s bold yet risky move of putting troops on the ground directly confronting a terrorist group contrasts sharply with the Obama administration’s strategy of an air campaign over Syria but little other military action in that country.

The Islamic State controls wide sections of territory in Iraq and in Syria, where it has proclaimed a capital of Raqqa in Syria’s east.

Vladimir Putin orders ground troops to Syria after Obama's use of moderate rebels flops - Washington Times

Wow, what a leader our affirmative action contrived kenyan community organizing is.

Bravo....

No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif
Who would have thought a few years back that American RWrs like you would cheer for Russia and boo the U.S.

Bravo....

No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif
Who would have thought a few years back that American RWrs like you would cheer for Russia and boo the U.S.

I think he's booing Obungles. Syria...another fail in a long line of fails for this administration

Bravo....

No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

I think he's booing Obungles. Syria...another fail in a long line of fails for this administration

When did Syria become the US President's responsibility?

Syria is Russia's proxy anyway. Let them spend their money and people to save Assad. Go get them Russia. This will save us money, and let the Russians bleed to save their proxy...................

Either way, ISIS needs to go.........and our strategy sucks anyway............Assad is the only one there, with Russian support, to hold the country at a later date anyway. Which could stabilize the situation. Whether or not you like Assad, I don't, he is the lesser of evils in the final outcome. To Russia's troops........have fun in that Cursed Desert.

Bravo....

No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Your boy drew his red line over Syria, I suppose that's when he took responsibility

Bravo....

No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Ask Obama, he is the one who drew the red line. and then did nothing when it was crossed.

Syria is an extremely valued CUSTOMER of Russia / Putin, buying extremely large amounts of weapons. It is, thus, an ally.

Obama tried the miserably failed and embarrassing 'Red Line' strategy. He then tried to arm 'rebels'...and they became ISIS and took over mu ch of the country the US military had liberated at great cost. He then swore no 'boots on the ground' and began training / arming more rebels.

Putin is showing what must be done to defend or take control of an objective. You have to put 'boots on the ground'.

If you are not ready to FULLY commit your effort / military to achieving an objective then you REALLY must not be THAT interested in it in the 1st place. If that is the case, then DON'T stick your d@mn TOE in the WATER...because that 'TOE' is the men and women in the military, and you're going to get them killed by people who ARE serious about achieving that objective and who ARE more than ready and willing to kill your troops.

Forum List

Back