Putin takes charge, orders Russian troops to Syria after Obama’s plan flops

Yanukovych was voted out by a duly elected Ukrainian Parliament because Ukrainians were fed-up with endemic corruption. Same thing just happened in Guatemala and has happened in other countries.

The Arab Spring on the other hand is Obama's crown jewel in a failed foreign policy.

Aye carumba! Decus give it up. Please. At this point please give it up.

Tell the world who gave Bandera the title and honor of "Hero of the Ukraine" and we can maybe move forward from there.

Nazi lovers in Kiev Decus.

My heart breaks at this. I know Lviv. I know the pogroms. I know who my Prime Minister gave the country to. Nazi lovers. When my elections are over you are going to watch me destroy people over this.

The Ukrainian political party often described as neo-nazi is the Right Sector. In the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary elections they received 1.8% (one point eight percent) of the popular vote and won 1 (one) seat in the Ukrainian parliament. The extreme right wing parties in countries like France are polling at 28% (twenty-eight percent) and a number other European countries are also polling extreme right wing parties much higher than the Ukraine's Right Sector.

WWII was filled with horrific events and every country has a dirty story to tell. Sad that Russian propaganda would use a past tragedy to try and justify their invasion of the Ukraine. Sadly Russia did the same thing in Georgia and given Putin's predilection for military incursion, will certainly do it again in another country.

Stop with the lies. Please.

I know. Why don't you show everyone the AZOV battalions terrorist camp for kids?

Or Svoboda's manifesto that includes taking away Crimea's autonomy?

Yanukovych was voted out by a duly elected Ukrainian Parliament because Ukrainians were fed-up with endemic corruption. Same thing just happened in Guatemala and has happened in other countries.

The Arab Spring on the other hand is Obama's crown jewel in a failed foreign policy.

Tell the world who gave Bandera the title and honor of "Hero of the Ukraine" and we can maybe move forward from there.

My heart breaks at this. I know Lviv. I know the pogroms. I know who my Prime Minister gave the country to. Nazi lovers. When my elections are over you are going to watch me destroy people over this.

The Ukrainian political party often described as neo-nazi is the Right Sector. In the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary elections they received 1.8% (one point eight percent) of the popular vote and won 1 (one) seat in the Ukrainian parliament. The extreme right wing parties in countries like France are polling at 28% (twenty-eight percent) and a number other European countries are also polling extreme right wing parties much higher than the Ukraine's Right Sector.

WWII was filled with horrific events and every country has a dirty story to tell. Sad that Russian propaganda would use a past tragedy to try and justify their invasion of the Ukraine. Sadly Russia did the same thing in Georgia and given Putin's predilection for military incursion, will certainly do it again in another country.

I know. Why don't you show everyone the AZOV battalions terrorist camp for kids?

Following your logic it should be clear to everyone that all Germans today are Nazis. I can post horrific pictures of German atrocities during WWII as evidence.

Despite the horrors perpetrated during the war the vast majority of Germans are not neo-nazi. It is also true that the vast majority of Ukrainians are also not neo-nazi. The fact that only 1.8% of Ukrainian voters in 2014 cast their votes for the neo-nazi Right Sector clearly shows that most Ukrainians do not support neo-nazi groups.

Sorry if the facts don't fit your bias.

Following your logic it should be clear to everyone that all Germans today are Nazis. I can post horrific pictures of German atrocities during WWII as evidence.

Despite the horrors perpetrated during the war the vast majority of Germans are not neo-nazi. It is also true that the vast majority of Ukrainians are also not neo-nazi. The fact that only 1.8% of Ukrainian voters in 2014 cast their votes for the neo-nazi Right Sector clearly shows that most Ukrainians do not support neo-nazi groups.

You have got to be kidding me.

Did the Germans honor Hitler with a "Hero of Germany" award?

Did the Germans honor Hitler with a stamp?

I don't think so.

You have got to be kidding me.

Did the Germans honor Hitler with a "Hero of Germany" award?

Did the Germans honor Hitler with a stamp?

I don't think so.

Forum List

Back