Putin Shuts Down Rap in Russia

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
7fd379a0-9237-42de-b0ae-fdb0335e6c7c.jpg

I wish we could do something that like here. They belittle women almost as bad as Islam does. They make them out to be nothing but sexual toys.

Putin noted that "rap is based on three pillars: sex, drugs and protest." But he is particularly concerned with drug themes prevalent in rap, saying "this is a path to the degradation of the nation."

He said "drug propaganda" is worse than cursing.

More @ Putin Says Rap Should be Controlled in Russia, Not Banned

Most rap is disgusting, but that song about it's cold outside is just horrible. ;)

Putin noted that "rap is based on three pillars: sex, drugs and protest." But he is particularly concerned with drug themes prevalent in rap, saying "this is a path to the degradation of the nation."
So Trump is a rapper?

Dec 20

Kseniya Golovanova: Russian society, especially its younger part, have recently witnessed strange actions by the authorities that I believe can cause unnecessary conflict. One example is the case of the rappers – I think you are already familiar with this word. They come under pressure, with crackdowns on their concerts.

Vladimir Putin: As for these rappers being detained, I agree with you. This does not make any sense and brings about the opposite effect to what was intended, leading nowhere. That being said, there is nothing good in what you said about letting people use obscene language and not paying attention to it.

Vladimir Putin’s annual news conference

7fd379a0-9237-42de-b0ae-fdb0335e6c7c.jpg

I wish we could do something that like here. They belittle women almost as bad as Islam does. They make them out to be nothing but sexual toys.

He said "drug propaganda" is worse than cursing.

More @ Putin Says Rap Should be Controlled in Russia, Not Banned
Never think for even a second that any conservative believes in freedom

Forum List

Back