“Conspiracy Theory” Confirmed: State Department Admits Concern Over Russia Gaining Control of Ukraine’s BIOWEAPONS LABS

We're not surprised this thread ends up in the Sanctions Zone. It's also pertinent to the International Women's Day thread, so we must also post the pertinence there.

The deep state NATO is scared shitless that Russia is fighting back against the thugs in NATO and in the Ukrainian government taking out their bio labs they were using fir deadly experiments.because they are fighting back,the media is painting them as the bad guy murdering the citizens in ukraine when it’s the Ukrainian government doing it,the ukraian government with the help of NATO was going to invade Russia but Russia knowing that spoiled their plans and invaded them and are taking out the deep state operatives in the ukraine. :thup: The thugs in the Ukrainian government are winning the war in the media field with media propaganda but the only real war that means anything is being won on the ground by Russia overtsk8ngnthe satanic deep state thugs in the ukraian government,theyr getting their asses kicked,Russia does not want war,NATO and the Ukrainian government do and their getting their asses kicked.:yes_text12:

The Russian biological weapons reports mention Black and Veatch an engineering firm linked to water and the Missouri Hyperloop. The Hyperloop was being touted in the media during the same year as the Crimean drought, which undoubtedly affected the CCHF virus vector: 2018.

Now that the US admitted there are US biolabs in Ukraine, why this thread is in Conspiracy forum?

Remember, just few days ago, "fact checkers" were working overtime to prove this was conspiracy.

PolitiFact: There are no US-run biolabs in Ukraine, contrary to social media posts
Bloomberg: China Pushes Conspiracy Theory About US Labs In Ukraine
AFP Factcheck: Unproven claims of US-funded Ukraine bioweapons labs spread online

And many others...
It's in this forum due to the implications of the pathogens involved and the opposing Russian media reporting on it.

The deep state NATO is scared shitless that Russia is fighting back against the thugs in NATO and in the Ukrainian government taking out their bio labs they were using fir deadly experiments.because they are fighting back,the media is painting them as the bad guy murdering the citizens in ukraine when it’s the Ukrainian government doing it,the ukraian government with the help of NATO was going to invade Russia but Russia knowing that spoiled their plans and invaded them and are taking out the deep state operatives in the ukraine. :thup: The thugs in the Ukrainian government are winning the war in the media field with media propaganda but the only real war that means anything is being won on the ground by Russia overtsk8ngnthe satanic deep state thugs in the ukraian government,theyr getting their asses kicked,Russia does not want war,NATO and the Ukrainian government do and their getting their asses kicked.:yes_text12:
In the Russian media, Konashenkov has just reported on the number of Ukrainian military objects destroyed.

Social Media Posts Misrepresent U.S.-Ukraine Threat Reduction Program​

By Joseph A. Gambardello

In the spring of 2020, both the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv and the Security Service of Ukraine issued statements calling out bogus reports of American biolabs operating in Ukraine.

“Recently, ‘fake news’ about the alleged activities of American military biological laboratories in Ukraine has been spread in the media and social networks,” the Security Service of Ukraine said in a statement reported by Interfax-Ukraine. “No foreign biological laboratories operate in Ukraine. Statements recently made by individual politicians are not true and are a deliberate distortion of the facts.”

The U.S. embassy statement said, “Our joint efforts help to ensure that dangerous pathogens do not fall into the wrong hands.”

Tell us, Ms. Psaki, what was Nuland talking about in that clip?

The URL will not be transcribed due to its stupidity. Therefore the reader can retrieve the video of the Chinese Foreign Minister demanding that the U.S. give a "full account" of its involvement in biolabs in Ukraine, themselves: 'China Echoes Russian Accusation That the U.S. Is Funding Biological Weapons Research in Ukraine and Other Countries "Under Its Control." '

We are now translating from the Russian media for more on U.S. Nuland's and the Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova on this bioresearch.

We've compressed the time frame from "conspiracy theory" to "today's headline" to just a few weeks.
WTF?! I just found out about this. . .

I wanted to discuss this exchange, and the only place I can discuss this exchange between Marco Rubio and the architect of the Maidan coup, Victoria Nuland, is in the Conspiracy sub-forum, like these labs don't really exist, or that they aren't funded by the U.S.

:dunno:

What does it say about our press that the only folks posting the C-Span Vid to YouTube are the Russians?

WTF?! And they don't want us to question the official narrative. .. why hide this shit from us then? :dunno:

I cant imagine that the US would put much effort into making bio weapons.
Generally? I would agree with you. . . but in the interrogation that Rubio did of Nuland? She definitely seemed quite concerned about the issue.

. . . as if, when and if we get busted, it will be. . . "fake news." Or, indeed, a "conspiracy theory."

Why is she so concerned about the Russians acquiring "research materials," if they are not, in fact weapons grade materials. :dunno:

You see at the end of this exchange, she repeats the tired old trope from her husband's PNAC days toward China. .. anyone not with us? Is against us.

Last edited:
I might agree with you, if it were anyone but Victoria Nuland. She is as bad as untrustworthy as any war criminal. How she was ever hired again? I don't know. Unless they hired her precisely because she IS a war criminal?

:dunno:

As I said here... she instigated both Ukrainian revolutions in 2014, working for Obama's "point man" for Ukraine. He gave her old job back to finish what Trump paused for couple of years.

As I said here... she instigated both Ukrainian revolutions in 2014, working for Obama's "point man" for Ukraine. He gave her old job back to finish what Trump paused for couple of years.
I interpreted your;

It's Russia.

As agreeing with Nuland's statement; that there is no doubt in her mind that if there is a biological release, it will be the fault of the Russians.

The URL will not be transcribed due to its stupidity. Therefore the reader can retrieve the video of the Chinese Foreign Minister demanding that the U.S. give a "full account" of its involvement in biolabs in Ukraine, themselves: 'China Echoes Russian Accusation That the U.S. Is Funding Biological Weapons Research in Ukraine and Other Countries "Under Its Control." '

We are now translating from the Russian media for more on U.S. Nuland's and the Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova on this bioresearch.
Dude. . I used to respect your objectivity. Now? You are calling US politicians neo-nazis. Forum members foreign assets. . . and afraid to post information.

You are broken and way emotional.

Generally? Whatever it is you accuse of others? More than likely, that is what you yourself are guilty of.

Forum List

Back