Putin says world faces most dangerous decade since World War Two

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Why the West has troubles with Russia?
The answer is very simple; evil country doesn't want to give its natural resources for free to the West as the biggest 'democrat' Yeltsin did.
Moreover Russia rejects 'democratic' values like narcotics, LGBTQ & Co, freemasonry, satanism, in majority CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic and the Holy Vaccine
Reasons are enough to nuke Russia.

Ain't I right?

LONDON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that the world faced the most dangerous decade since World War Two, accusing what he cast as a declining West of engaging in nuclear blackmail against Russia.

Fable The Wolf and the Lamb

The strong always have the powerless to blame:
That's what we hear in History,
But we don't write History;
And here's how the Fables speak.

A lamb on a hot day went to the brook to drink;
And a disaster had to happen,
That a hungry wolf was prowling about.
He sees the little lamb, and he's out to get his prey;
But, at least to give the matter a legitimate look and a reason,
He cries out: "How dare you, impudent one, with your impure snout
"How dare you with your unclean snout
My drink
With sand and silt?
For your impudence
I'll tear your head off." -
"When the brightest wolf will let me,
I dare to tell you that down by the stream
I drink a hundred steps from his Lordship;
And in vain will he be angry:
I can't make him drink in vain." -
"Therefore I lie!
You wretch! Have you ever heard such impudence in the world?
I remember you, in the summer before last.
you were once here to be rude to me:
I have not forgotten it, my friend!" -
"I am not yet a year old," says the lamb.
The lamb says.
"So it was your brother." -
"I have no brothers."
- "So it was a brother-in-law or a brother-in-law.
And, in a word, someone from your own clan.
You yourselves, your dogs and your shepherds,
You all want to harm me.
And if you can, you're always hurting me,
But I'll be with you for their sins." -
"Ah, what am I to blame?"
- "Silence! I am tired of hearing,
I have no more time to examine your faults, O pup!
You are to blame for my hunger for food."
He said, and led the lamb into the dark woods.

Rich on natural resources Russia is always guilty

i036_th_wolf_lamb.jpg

russia-resources-map.jpg

How can there be any confusion anymore, after the US has started about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2?

It really does appear that Russia is going to have to demonstrate a show of strength that won't fail to make an impression.

That could then cause many of America's allies to the aggression to pause and consider the peril in supporting America.

Is it worth it?

Is it worth it when Russia is completely in agreement with the Ukraine becoming a neutral state?

Is it worth a nuclear WW3?

Russia created the world's largest nuclear arsenal for the exact purpose they're now being threatened with.

US Aggression!

How can there be any confusion anymore, after the US has started about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2?

It really does appear that Russia is going to have to demonstrate a show of strength that won't fail to make an impression.

That could then cause many of America's allies to the aggression to pause and consider the peril in supporting America.

Is it worth it?

Is it worth it when Russia is completely in agreement with the Ukraine becoming a neutral state?

Is it worth a nuclear WW3?

Russia created the world's largest nuclear arsenal for the exact purpose they're now being threatened with.

US Aggression!

Great words, thanks, but sooner I believe nuclear WWIII comes.
The West in reality is USA and its toilet paper aka EU & NATO.
USA ( like all western political offices ) is run by masonic satanists who yearn for the world depopulation by 98%
They'd already proved their desire by mandating of the deadly 'jab' against CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic.
Now the excess mortality in mRNA 'vaccinated' countries increases rapidly and is higher as 30%
So, satanists have nothing to lose, moreover, they know, all of them will immediately murdered by sentenced to death 'vaccinated' idiots after they get knowledge all of them are gonna die
The less humans stay on the Earth the less chances CONvid criminals will be skinning alive by dying sheeple

Great words, thanks, but sooner I believe nuclear WWIII comes.
The West in reality is USA and its toilet paper aka EU & NATO.
USA ( like all western political offices ) is run by masonic satanists who yearn for the world depopulation by 98%
They'd already proved their desire by mandating of the deadly 'jab' against CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic.
Now the excess mortality in mRNA 'vaccinated' countries increases rapidly and is higher as 30%
So, satanists have nothing to lose, moreover, they know, all of them will immediately murdered by sentenced to death 'vaccinated' idiots after they get knowledge all of them are gonna die
The less humans stay on the Earth the less chances CONvid criminals will be skinning alive by dying sheeple
The only point I see in that which is worthy of comment is the fact that your Satanists are in reality doomsday Christians. We can only hope that none of them can influence the US to attempt a preemptive nuclear attack on Russia!

There are not any doomsday Christians except imaginable ones who'd been invented by MS presstitutes to smear and blame church-going born-again true Christians
It's all corrupted fantasies that fly in the face of evolution and science.

The answer is very simple; evil country doesn't want to give its natural resources for free to the West as the biggest 'democrat' Yeltsin did.
Moreover Russia rejects 'democratic' values like narcotics, LGBTQ & Co, freemasonry, satanism, in majority CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic and the Holy Vaccine
Reasons are enough to nuke Russia.

Ain't I right?

LONDON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that the world faced the most dangerous decade since World War Two, accusing what he cast as a declining West of engaging in nuclear blackmail against Russia.

Fable The Wolf and the Lamb

The strong always have the powerless to blame:
That's what we hear in History,
But we don't write History;
And here's how the Fables speak.

A lamb on a hot day went to the brook to drink;
And a disaster had to happen,
That a hungry wolf was prowling about.
He sees the little lamb, and he's out to get his prey;
But, at least to give the matter a legitimate look and a reason,
He cries out: "How dare you, impudent one, with your impure snout
"How dare you with your unclean snout
My drink
With sand and silt?
For your impudence
I'll tear your head off." -
"When the brightest wolf will let me,
I dare to tell you that down by the stream
I drink a hundred steps from his Lordship;
And in vain will he be angry:
I can't make him drink in vain." -
"Therefore I lie!
You wretch! Have you ever heard such impudence in the world?
I remember you, in the summer before last.
you were once here to be rude to me:
I have not forgotten it, my friend!" -
"I am not yet a year old," says the lamb.
The lamb says.
"So it was your brother." -
"I have no brothers."
- "So it was a brother-in-law or a brother-in-law.
And, in a word, someone from your own clan.
You yourselves, your dogs and your shepherds,
You all want to harm me.
And if you can, you're always hurting me,
But I'll be with you for their sins." -
"Ah, what am I to blame?"
- "Silence! I am tired of hearing,
I have no more time to examine your faults, O pup!
You are to blame for my hunger for food."
He said, and led the lamb into the dark woods.

Rich on natural resources Russia is always guilty

i036_th_wolf_lamb.jpg

russia-resources-map.jpg

It's amazing that Russia is so rich in natural resources but such a tiny GNP. California's GNP is larger.

There are not any doomsday Christians except imaginable ones who'd been invented by MS presstitutes to smear and blame church-going born-again true Christians

Where have you been? Evangelicals and fundamentalists are always talking about Gog and Magog and Armageddon.

It's amazing that Russia is so rich in natural resources but such a tiny GNP. California's GNP is larger.

Because almost all Russian wealth still belongs to Putin and his cronies oligarchs, almost anyone of them is holder of an Israeli passport

Because almost all Russian wealth still belongs to Putin and his cronies oligarchs, almost anyone of them is holder of an Israeli passport

Are you blaming Israelis for Russian poverty?

Are you blaming Israelis for Russian poverty?

No, I blame the system which allows foreigners to rob Russia and its people.
After f...... Putin and his gang get kicked out Russian People begins to live according its traditions and religion
America for Americans, Europa for Europeans and Russia for Russians

Forum List

Back