Putin Needs To Be Stopped In His Terror Campaign In Ukraine!

Exactly and I second that:

The evidence is too heavy for America to continue to attempt to deny.

The world is in major trouble unless America can accept an agreed upon partial loss. Russia can't and won't on account of what America's aims are.
A united Ukraine is a real problem for Russia I guess. Why else were they invade their peaceful neighbor.

So while the Russian army retreats before the Ukrainian counteroffensive, Putin targets civilians and civilian infrastructure with the message to the world is, do as I say or I will kill you and your family, undeniable proof the Russia is guided by a gangster mentality.
And trump thinks he is a genius.

You beg the question on whether or not the destruction of the civilian infrastructure is fair play in a war.

Is there a precedence set to say that it must not be destroyed?

I think that in a few months time we could be asking the same question on a precedence that says that the enemy's large cities can't be levelled to the ground?

Let's both make a guess on both questions now! I'm pretty much of the opinion that all is not fair in love and war.

There's just no way the slaughter of Vietnam's people should have been fair! Iraq?
The question is not whether civilian infrastructure can be destroyed but whether it can be targeted as Russia is doing now and as you apparently want to see it done with greater ferocity. According to the Geneva Conventions, which were signed by the USSR and accepted by Russia before Putin, targeting civilians or civilian infrastructure is a war crime, but in 2019 Putin withdrew from the section of the Geneva Conventions of the protection of civilians; so while the civilized world considers targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure a war crime, under Russian law it is perfectly fine to target and slaughter huge numbers of civilians.

Last edited:
A united Ukraine is a real problem for Russia I guess. Why else were they invade their peaceful neighbor.
I've told you that Russia's neighbour was not peaceful, and I could go on to prove the point. But I would likely be ignored again, so I have little incentive on talking about it with you Stann.

The question is not whether civilian infrastructure can be destroyed but whether it can be targeted as Russia is doing now and as you apparently want to see it done with greater ferocity. According to the Geneva Conventions, which were signed by the USSR and accepted by Russia before Putin, targeting civilians or civilian infrastructure is a war crime, but in 2019 Putin withdrew from the section of the Geneva Conventions of the protection of civilians; so while the civilized considers targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure a war crime, under Russian law it is perfectly fine to target and slaughter huge numbers of civilians.
That is all he has. His army sucks....so the next plan is to kill and terrorize civilians. It is the Russian Way.

Last edited:
I've told you that Russia's neighbour was not peaceful, and I could go on to prove the point. But I would likely be ignored again, so I have little incentive on talking about it with you Stann.
Give me the date that the Ukraine attacked Russia.

The question is not whether civilian infrastructure can be destroyed but whether it can be targeted as Russia is doing now and as you apparently want to see it done with greater ferocity. According to the Geneva Conventions, which were signed by the USSR and accepted by Russia before Putin, targeting civilians or civilian infrastructure is a war crime, but in 2019 Putin withdrew from the section of the Geneva Conventions of the protection of civilians; so while the civilized considers targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure a war crime, under Russian law it is perfectly fine to target and slaughter huge numbers of civilians.
You're being completely irrational on what makes up the limits of war. Past practice of Dresden, London, and Vietnam bombing can't be ignored in any conversation in which you propose that Russia can't legitimately destroy the enemy's infrastructure.

Likewise, the Ukraine is destroying the infrastructure of the Donbass region, legitimately and legally so.

Legal as in the rules of a war of course.

Give me the date that the Ukraine attacked Russia.
I don't have it without some work Stann. And besides, you've now turned to acting petulant and ignoring the facts. There's no point now.

Ahhh, what the hell.

You're being completely irrational on what makes up the limits of war. Past practice of Dresden, London, and Vietnam bombing can't be ignored in any conversation in which you propose that Russia can't legitimately destroy the enemy's infrastructure.

Likewise, the Ukraine is destroying the infrastructure of the Donbass region, legitimately and legally so.

You are defending attempted genocide. I don't believe you're a human being anymore.

I don't have it without some work Stann. And besides, you've now turned to acting petulant and ignoring the facts. There's no point now.

Ahhh, what the hell.
Which proves my point not yours. The Ukrainian people have always reacted to Russian interference in their Nation. They never attacked Russia.

Ukraine has been far from peaceful to the ethnic Russian people who live there.
Ukraine is basically a narco-gangster ran country involved in drug smuggling, money laundering, sex trafficking of young women, and illegal weapons sales.
The conman and grifter Pres. Zelensky has deep business ties to the Biden crime family, and is currently extorting the U.S. government for billions of dollars to fund his vast criminal enterprise.

Thar is all he has. His army sucks....so the next plan is to kill and terrorize civilians. It is the Russian Way.
The fact is, Russia is going to do what is necessary and that could very well be the US style of carpet bombing of civilians, which has resulted in mass slaughter and war crimes beyond comparison!

Putin has enumerated that several times on behalf of his country's people and his country's resolve..

Ukraine is basically a narco gangster criminal country involved in drug smuggling, money laundering, sex trafficking of young women, and illegal weapons sales.y=
The conman and grifter Pres. Zelensky has deep business ties to the Biden crime family, and is currently extorting the U.S. government for billions of dollars to fund his vast criminal enterprise.
That suffices nicely as my final answer to Stann.

I'm not being irrational; I'm merely telling you the rules that were developed after WWII to prevent wanton attacks on civilians and civilian infrastructure and were accepted by the USSR and Russia before Putin and are still accepted by the civilized world but not by Putin's Russia.

I'm not being irrational; I'm merely telling you the rules that were developed after WWII to prevent wanton attacks on civilians and civilian infrastructure and were accepted by the USSR and Russia before Putin and are still accepted by the civilized world but not by Putin's Russia.
Did America abide by any rules whatsoever when bombing Vietnam?

Go play!

Ukraine is basically a narco-gangster ran country involved in drug smuggling, money laundering, sex trafficking of young women, and illegal weapons sales.
There was no problem until Russia interfered and created separatists in those regions and supported them. It was a calculated risk and Russia has lost and always possible. They have absolutely no credibility at all now.

The fact is, Russia is going to do what is necessary and that could very well be the US style of carpet bombing of civilians, which has resulted in mass slaughter and war crimes beyond comparison!

Putin has enumerated that several times on behalf of his country's people and his country's resolve..
You are misinformed. The US did not target civilians or civilian infrastructure in Vietnam as Putin is doing in Ukraine and as he did in Chechnya although there was considerable collateral damage.

I'm not being irrational; I'm merely telling you the rules that were developed after WWII to prevent wanton attacks on civilians and civilian infrastructure
I guess someone forgot to inform the American military of these new war rules? When they attacked Iraq and Afghanistan and bombed and destroyed the country's infrastructure. Such as electric power stations, water treatment facilities, dam's and irrigation equipment, food and medical warehouses, etc. Plus, killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians.

Forum List

Back