Putin just legally annexed the Donbas region of Ukraine

In 1930's to 60's one of the most popular magazines in America was "Time" magazine that was read by most everyone.
Which each monthly issue it featured a "Person of The Year" and their picture on the cover.
In 1938 one month featured a front cover picture of Adolph Hitler as their Person of the Year. (google it and have a look)
For his economic miracle of transforming Germany from a basket case after WWl to an industrial powerhouse and lifting the German people's standard of living from poverty to a modern first world lifestyle.
So yes, before WWll Hitler's Germany was lauded even by the American public and politicians as a great country and place to live.

'

And then he went apeshit. See in your own signature, "stop the Auschwitz lies". You're a denier of what Hitler truly was.

But now the Russian army will have the overwhelming manpower to defend Russia's Donbas territory and easily defeat the Ukrainian forces if they continue to attack.
Has it ever occurred to you that the Red army might fail? THEN WHAT? What I see is a potential catastrophe in the making. Vlad cannot be seen to lose or he WILL be removed from power. IOW, he isn't going to be very "risk averse" going forward. Do you think he'd use a low-yield nuke to try to freeze the conflict in place or demand Ukrainian surrender?

Has it ever occurred to you that the Red army might fail? THEN WHAT? What I see is a potential catastrophe in the making. Vlad cannot be seen to lose or he WILL be removed from power. IOW, he isn't going to be very "risk averse" going forward.
There is No way that Russia is going to lose the war. Period

Many objective sources say the Russian army is regrouping and reorganizing while waiting for the ground to hard freezes in a couple of months. Because they know the mud in Ukraine can bog down vehicles, even tanks. As the German army found out during WWll.
Then when the ground freezes the refreshed, resupplied, much larger Russian army will quickly roll out on solid ground and destroy what's left of the battered Ukrainian forces.

Putin also offered to meet for negotiations to end the war but psycho Zelensky refused.

Zelensky is a POS

1664580964008.png

To be fair, (not that it would ever happen), but if say, China, invaded the U.S. to free us from the horrible Biden government (it is horrible), and we go to war, and fight and fight... And then you just wanna cede a part of the U.S. to China? That's what's happening now in Ukraine, albeit on a smaller scale. To give up your life for your country is not a wasted sacrifice. I would fight to the death to stamp out foreign invaders here, I applaud the Ukrainians for doing it over there.

To be fair, (not that it would ever happen), but if say, China, invaded the U.S. to free us from the horrible Biden government (it is horrible), and we go to war, and fight and fight... And then you just wanna cede a part of the U.S. to China? That's what's happening now in Ukraine, albeit on a smaller scale. To give up your life for your country is not a wasted sacrifice. I would fight to the death to stamp out foreign invaders here, I applaud the Ukrainians for doing it over there.

Putin stated at the start of the special military operation that his goal was to liberate the Russian people living in the Donbas region and other ethnic Russian population territories.
And that he had no interest in invading and occupying the entire country of Ukraine.
Why didn't he just give them all plane tickets to Moscow? Would have been cheaper and less deadly.

Forum List

Back