Putin just legally annexed the Donbas region of Ukraine

Verified by whom? ... :link:
Verified by you, sport. Google Severodonetsk, Sloviansk, Lyman for the beginning. Even Mariupol they occupied entirely only in May, virtually destroying the city.

What I agree with is they didn't intend to 'capture' Kiev, they wanted to 'take' it. All evidence about this SMO, especially in the first months, screams about them not expecting to face so fierce resistance and that it would take so long.

Virtually, they expected a somewhat Crimea scenario in more expanded and harsh form.

I agree, HE WANTED. He didn't get that--which would have given him what he is attempting to take by force now.
The Russians are idiots. How can you get a friendly government while taking out Crimea and Donbas from Ukraine's political life? It is the same as taking out California and New York and expecting the Dems to take the presidential seat.

The Russians are idiots. How can you get a friendly government while taking out Crimea and Donbas from Ukraine's political life? It is the same as taking out California and New York and expecting the Dems to take the presidential seat.
You can't get a friendly government in Ukraine or the West being friendly to them. Uks had been having a free ride for 20 years in terms of gas, oil and stuff. I never saw them friendly during that time.

You can't get a friendly government in Ukraine or the West being friendly to them. Uks had been having a free ride for 20 years in terms of gas, oil and stuff. I never saw them friendly during that time.
I leave aside the reference about a free ride because of its meaninglessness. There was time when a price of Russian gas for Ukraine was higher than for Germany.

'A friendly government' came to power in 2007 (the second government of Yanukovich) only after 3 years of the Orange Revolution, and then again in 2010 (Yanukovich presidency).

I leave aside the reference about a free ride because of its meaninglessness. There was time when a price of Russian gas for Ukraine was higher than for Germany.

'A friendly government' came to power in 2007 (the second government of Yanukovich) only after 3 years of the Orange Revolution, and then again in 2010 (Yanukovich presidency).
What does it tell us then? That it didn't suit the West (spare me you mantra that Ukraine is a free and democratic country, which decides itself what's good for it) and, low and behold, we got another, not a friendly one that is ready to jump out of its pants to do the biddings of its foreign master.

What does it tell us then? That it didn't suit the West (spare me you mantra that Ukraine is a free and democratic country, which decides itself what's good for it) and, low and behold, we got another, not a friendly one that is ready to jump out of its pants to do the biddings of its foreign master.
Yes, I understand your way of thinking. Kind of, it doesn't matter how many times a pro-Russian government is elected, the West will topple it anyway. Maybe. There is a question for your intelligence agencies, diplomacy and so on about what they did to secure interests of your state in its backyard.

But basically it would be a hard task for Russia. Ukraine isn't Belarus and wouldn't tolerate an autocratic Russian puppet for decades.

Ever the consummate statesman, Putin went the legal route and annexed the Donbas region of Ukraine according to Russian law and is now Russian territory.
Thus, the Special Military Operation can be officially upgraded to a Declared War status to counter any attacks by the illegal proxy U.S. / NATO / Ukraine globalist cabal by any means necessary.

You're losing, loser!

LOL

Go back to Russia, tucker.

The Pootin whores are LOL! What a bunch of losers!

Sunni Man skye

Do you see yourself?
1664708202659.png

After 20 years of "Americans winning in Afghanistan" they come to conclusion Russia has lost in 6 months.

Forum List

Back