Putin, It's Enough!

Hey! How many know that Putin is using Russian neo nazis as part of the invasion force murdering citizens of Ukraine in his illegal invasion?
Why does Russia need special propaganda unit for internet when they have help from the Tinydancer's and CruesaderFranks already trolling for Putler?
Let'see now...Obama commits a coup in Ukraine overthrowing the elected government and installing an anti-Russian leader causing many deaths....then a civilian airliner is shot down over Ukraine and Obama and the West instantly proclaim Russian rebels did it, but tellingly offer no proof.
But hey! Its all Putin's fault and we should go to war with Russia over Ukraine...so think the neo-cons and statists.
Are you stating that it was not the separatists that shot down that airliner?
That is a hell of a claim. How about YOU support that contention rather than complaining that is what other people believe. Quite frankly, I think it is rather clear that the separatists shot that plane down.
If that is not your contention then your entire statement is nonsensical.
There is no proof Russian rebels shot down the jetliner. Stop believing propaganda. Just do some research and you will find the answers. I can't do it for you.
There is plenty of proof. Whenever it is shown it simple gets denied or ignored by the Russians and dopes like you echo the propaganda.
You can show no proof that it was the Ukraine that shot down that plane that has not been shown to be false and made up nonsense. However, there is real proof of the separatist shooting it down that you can not dispute with facts.
And yet the Dutch can't find anyone to prosecute for the crime. Why is that if this is such an open and shut case, as you claim?

That is your research and proof? The Dutch nor any other investigators have a specific name or names to prosecute. In all likelihood the operators of the BUK who screwed up and shot down a commercial airliner instead of a military aircraft have been long since been terminated and those with the slightest connections and knowledge transferred and hidden away if not eliminated also.
Intercepts from cell phone conversations between separatist and Russian military announcing the shoot down of an aircraft, social media by separatist proclaiming the same, a separatist leader admitting a Russian BUK was in the area that day, photo's of the exact BUK in Russia, entering Ukraine and returning to Russia are some of the evidence that separatist with Russian assistance shot down that airliner. What do you have other than the Dutch haven't arrested anyone?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
And you are a liar like your boss Putin. I found many web site claiming Neo-Nazis in the Ukrainian army and each is propoganda set up by your master or one of his minions. He has established a very elaborate propaganda tool on the web. He will go from country to country with the same line, until he finally re-establishes the old USSR. The message will be the same. 'WE MUST INVADE TO PROTECT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE LIVING THERE!"

No one is buying it, except people like you, who collect a check from the boss in Moscow. Do you have a picture of him shirtless over your headboard

A better picture to remember Putin would be the scattered body party of the innocent people that his troops shot from the sky. See if that turns you on...

How Many Neo-Nazis Is the U.S. Backing in Ukraine - The Daily Beast

And you are a liar like your boss Putin. I found many web site claiming Neo-Nazis in the Ukrainian army and each is propoganda set up by your master or one of his minions. He has established a very elaborate propaganda tool on the web. He will go from country to country with the same line, until he finally re-establishes the old USSR. The message will be the same. 'WE MUST INVADE TO PROTECT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE LIVING THERE!"

No one is buying it, except people like you, who collect a check from the boss in Moscow. Do you have a picture of him shirtless over your headboard

A better picture to remember Putin would be the scattered body party of the innocent people that his troops shot from the sky. See if that turns you on...

You dumb fuck. I put up a link to the Telegraph. Britain's Telegraph.

They sure as hell aren't Putin's minions. Man oh man, the truth can smack a liberal in the head and they wouldn't see it.

Last edited:

They sure as hell aren't Putin's minions

They sure as hell aren't Putin's minions. Man oh man, the truth can smack a liberal in the head and they wouldn't see it.

---
Trolling your one-sided propaganda again?
Did you read Camp's objective comments?
"Countries throughout Europe and in Russia have neo Nazi's. There are Russian neo Nazi's fighting alongside the separatist and killing Ukrainians. Nazism in Europe is about nationalism."

The Telegraph article confirms that Putin's propaganda, hence yours, is distorted. The bulk of the fighters in the so called neo Nazi groups have nothing to do with traditional Nazi values other than nationalism. Those militia's happen to be the best equipped and organized and so they attract the most patriotic recruits who are anxious to fight the invaders of Ukraine and the rebels. But even if they were all hard core fanatical Nazi's, it does not give Putin and the Russians the right to interfere with the the internal business of Ukraine. The Nazi accusations are just deflections away from that hard cold fact. Russian military does not belong in Ukraine. It is illegal for them to be their.

How Many Neo-Nazis Is the U.S. Backing in Ukraine - The Daily Beast[/QUOTE]

They sure as hell aren't Putin's minions. Man oh man, the truth can smack a liberal in the head and they wouldn't see it.[/QUOTE]

---
Trolling your one-sided propaganda again?
Did you read Camp's objective comments?
"Countries throughout Europe and in Russia have neo Nazi's. There are Russian neo Nazi's fighting alongside the separatist and killing Ukrainians. Nazism in Europe is about nationalism."[/QUOTE]

---
Then there's fascism.
"an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization."

That describes Putin's government, as voiced by Kasparov & other Russian dissidents.

Let'see now...Obama commits a coup in Ukraine overthrowing the elected government and installing an anti-Russian leader causing many deaths....then a civilian airliner is shot down over Ukraine and Obama and the West instantly proclaim Russian rebels did it, but tellingly offer no proof.
But hey! Its all Putin's fault and we should go to war with Russia over Ukraine...so think the neo-cons and statists.
That is a hell of a claim. How about YOU support that contention rather than complaining that is what other people believe. Quite frankly, I think it is rather clear that the separatists shot that plane down.
There is no proof Russian rebels shot down the jetliner. Stop believing propaganda. Just do some research and you will find the answers. I can't do it for you.
There is plenty of proof. Whenever it is shown it simple gets denied or ignored by the Russians and dopes like you echo the propaganda.
You can show no proof that it was the Ukraine that shot down that plane that has not been shown to be false and made up nonsense. However, there is real proof of the separatist shooting it down that you can not dispute with facts.
And yet the Dutch can't find anyone to prosecute for the crime. Why is that if this is such an open and shut case, as you claim?

That is your research and proof? The Dutch nor any other investigators have a specific name or names to prosecute. In all likelihood the operators of the BUK who screwed up and shot down a commercial airliner instead of a military aircraft have been long since been terminated and those with the slightest connections and knowledge transferred and hidden away if not eliminated also.
Intercepts from cell phone conversations between separatist and Russian military announcing the shoot down of an aircraft, social media by separatist proclaiming the same, a separatist leader admitting a Russian BUK was in the area that day, photo's of the exact BUK in Russia, entering Ukraine and returning to Russia are some of the evidence that separatist with Russian assistance shot down that airliner. What do you have other than the Dutch haven't arrested anyone?
You really think the US gov, which is monitoring all things worldwide, does not know who shot down the plane?

QUOTE="PitStewart, post: 11710312, member: 54996"]

"This propaganda on the Internet is very dangerous," Lyudmila Savchuk, 34. "It has to be brought to light."

Russia has been waiting for a long time for such a person. I appreciate her work, she is a real hero. Hope, she will find patience to keep on struggling for the truth. Such a great example of personal involvement! Good luck![ QUOTE]

PitStewart, you've joined USMB on Sunday, right? At least 6 more "new arrivals" have registered on USMB since Thursday (like PK1, Lisitsyn and Mike Bredsbey) and since then they are shooting basically the same thread about "Russian Troll Factory" several times a day. They sound like themselves are products of the same troll factory (unless it's the same clown, registered 6 times) and looks like they are either paid per post or just are insane.

By the way, in the Russian language "Savchuk" and "suchka" (a bitch) sound pretty darn close, don't they? What a funny coincidence....;)

You really think the US gov, which is monitoring all things worldwide, does not know who shot down the plane?
Where do you get the idea that the US does not know who shot down the passenger jet? They have repeatedly blamed Russian separatist under Russian control who used a Russian weapon.

So now the Telegraph is just falling for Putin's propaganda?

Even though these players have been around in the Ukraine and are well documented neo Nazis?

What next assholes? Stepan Bandera the mass murderer of Poles is your hero too?

Because Bandera is a hero of Poroshenko's.

:lol:

You idiots are amazing. For crying out loud western Ukraine had Waffen SS divisions.

Nazi lovers you really should be ashamed of yourselves. You make me want to bazooka barf.

"What is Scary

In an OpEd in the LA Times, entitled “Ukraine’s Threat from Within,” Director of the School of International Relations at USC Robert English very concisely warns that “the way Ukrainian Ultra Nationalists whitewash Bandera history, which is their past, makes the present and future all that much more scary.”

The Banderas, or Banderites, are activists in the Ukrainian Ultra Nationalist movement that is now in control of the government in Ukraine. Under the militant leadership of Stepan Bandera in World War II, the ultra-nationalists organized the Ukrainian Waffen SS Galician, Nichtengall, and Roland Divisions that collaborated with the Nazis and were responsible for the genocide of over 500,000 people.

Following the war, however, Ukrainian Nazis were the only group to escape trial at Nuremburg for crimes against humanity. Moreover, neither the Banderas, the Ukrainian Waffen SS, nor any other Ukrainian collaborators have ever apologized for their participation in genocide.

In the landmark work on the subject , Genocide Committed by Ukrainian Nationalists on the Polish Population During World War II, Ryszard Szawlowski characterizes it this way:

“…the Germans have long admitted to their crimes, and have apologized for them publicly …. [The] president of the Federal Republic of Germany, Roman Herzog, [said] in his speech in Warsaw on August 1, 1994 … ‘I bow before the fighters of the Warsaw Uprising, and before all the Polish war victims.

I beg forgiveness for what the Germans did.’ Russian president Boris Yeltsin, when he kissed monsignor Zdzislaw Peszkowski on the hand, whispered the words ‘I apologize’ ….

Ukrainian genocide committed against the Poles during World War II surpassed German and Soviet genocide …. [It] was marked by the utmost ruthlessness and barbarity, and … up until the present day, it has been denied or, at best, presented with reminders that all is “relative’ or other such evasions.”

Ukraine s Neo-Nazis. Stepan Bandera and the Legacy of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

"This propaganda on the Internet is very dangerous," Lyudmila Savchuk, 34. "It has to be brought to light."

Russia has been waiting for a long time for such a person. I appreciate her work, she is a real hero. Hope, she will find patience to keep on struggling for the truth. Such a great example of personal involvement! Good luck![ QUOTE]

PitStewart, you've joined USMB on Sunday, right? At least 6 more "new arrivals" have registered on USMB since Thursday (like PK1, Lisitsyn and Mike Bredsbey) and since then they are shooting basically the same thread about "Russian Troll Factory" several times a day. They sound like themselves are products of the same troll factory (unless it's the same clown, registered 6 times) and looks like they are either paid per post or just are insane.

By the way, in the Russian language "Savchuk" and "suchka" (a bitch) sound pretty darn close, don't they? What a funny coincidence....;)
When you can not attack the message, attack the messenger. Propaganda 101.

Where do you get the idea that the US does not know who shot down the passenger jet? They have repeatedly blamed Russian separatist under Russian control who used a Russian weapon.
You bet the US gov knows and that may be why they have failed to prove the Russian backed rebels did it.

Does it not concern you that the US gov has been very quiet about this tragedy and has yet to provide any concrete proof of their acquisitions? Apparently it does not.

When you accuse a nation of an act of war, you better back it up. Why has the US gov NOT backed it up?

The Telegraph article confirms that Putin's propaganda, hence yours, is distorted. The bulk of the fighters in the so called neo Nazi groups have nothing to do with traditional Nazi values other than nationalism. Those militia's happen to be the best equipped and organized and so they attract the most patriotic recruits who are anxious to fight the invaders of Ukraine and the rebels. But even if they were all hard core fanatical Nazi's, it does not give Putin and the Russians the right to interfere with the the internal business of Ukraine. The Nazi accusations are just deflections away from that hard cold fact. Russian military does not belong in Ukraine. It is illegal for them to be their.

Hey Camp if you want to embrace neo Nazis be my guest. I find it appalling.

---
"Stratford" and "Жopa" are similar in many ways. Is that a coincidence too?

Hey Camp if you want to embrace neo Nazis be my guest. I find it appalling.

As has been well documented, there are Neo-Nazis in both Russia and in Ukraine. Putin is using the same excuse that Hitler used to invade other countries. Sooner or later, NATO will need to step in and slap him down. Bullies don't usually stop until they are forced to stop. The Russian people love it because they see him restoring the old USSR. That is his goal. One by one, he will intimidate and try to bully the former "satellite countries" to become part of his plan. He is preparing for another Cold War as we speak.

Even though these players have been around in the Ukraine and are well documented neo Nazis?

You idiots are amazing. For crying out loud western Ukraine had Waffen SS divisions.

Nazi lovers you really should be ashamed of yourselves. You make me want to bazooka barf.

"What is Scary

In an OpEd in the LA Times, entitled “Ukraine’s Threat from Within,” Director of the School of International Relations at USC Robert English very concisely warns that “the way Ukrainian Ultra Nationalists whitewash Bandera history, which is their past, makes the present and future all that much more scary.”

The Banderas, or Banderites, are activists in the Ukrainian Ultra Nationalist movement that is now in control of the government in Ukraine. Under the militant leadership of Stepan Bandera in World War II, the ultra-nationalists organized the Ukrainian Waffen SS Galician, Nichtengall, and Roland Divisions that collaborated with the Nazis and were responsible for the genocide of over 500,000 people.

Following the war, however, Ukrainian Nazis were the only group to escape trial at Nuremburg for crimes against humanity. Moreover, neither the Banderas, the Ukrainian Waffen SS, nor any other Ukrainian collaborators have ever apologized for their participation in genocide.

In the landmark work on the subject , Genocide Committed by Ukrainian Nationalists on the Polish Population During World War II, Ryszard Szawlowski characterizes it this way:

“…the Germans have long admitted to their crimes, and have apologized for them publicly …. [The] president of the Federal Republic of Germany, Roman Herzog, [said] in his speech in Warsaw on August 1, 1994 … ‘I bow before the fighters of the Warsaw Uprising, and before all the Polish war victims.

I beg forgiveness for what the Germans did.’ Russian president Boris Yeltsin, when he kissed monsignor Zdzislaw Peszkowski on the hand, whispered the words ‘I apologize’ ….

Ukrainian genocide committed against the Poles during World War II surpassed German and Soviet genocide …. [It] was marked by the utmost ruthlessness and barbarity, and … up until the present day, it has been denied or, at best, presented with reminders that all is “relative’ or other such evasions.”

Ukraine s Neo-Nazis. Stepan Bandera and the Legacy of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

---
Ukraine genocide?
You conveniently forgot the Holodomor in the '30's when Stalin had millions of Ukrainians starve to death.

"What is Scary

Why stop at only going back 70 or 75 years? Why not go back just a few more, maybe just another 5 or 6. If you did you would understand why the Ukrainians sided with the only ones who would help them. Bandera, his followers and the alliance with the Nazi's was the direct result of the Holodomor that killed as many as 12 million Ukrainians. Nobody knows the exact number. Holodomor is the Ukrainian term for starving to death. Stalin starved millions upon millions of Ukrainians in what is known as the terror famine. Nobody helped the Ukrainians as Stalin subjected them to genocide on an unbearable level of suffering. That is why Bandera and the alliance with Germany was formed.

You bet the US gov knows and that may be why they have failed to prove the Russian backed rebels did it.

Does it not concern you that the US gov has been very quiet about this tragedy and has yet to provide any concrete proof of their acquisitions? Apparently it does not.

When you accuse a nation of an act of war, you better back it up. Why has the US gov NOT backed it up?
They have backed it up. You just refuse to acknowledge the evidence. You have no answers to the evidence I have already suggested as viable evidence. You do as I claimed, you simply ignore it. You can not answer why a leader of the separatist admitted knowledge of a BUK missile system under separatist control or the posting on social networks claiming the shoot down of an aircraft. You can not explain the cell phone intercepts. You just ignore the evidence or make lame excuses.

They have backed it up. You just refuse to acknowledge the evidence. You have no answers to the evidence I have already suggested as viable evidence. You do as I claimed, you simply ignore it. You can not answer why a leader of the separatist admitted knowledge of a BUK missile system under separatist control or the posting on social networks claiming the shoot down of an aircraft. You can not explain the cell phone intercepts. You just ignore the evidence or make lame excuses.

Or revert to name calling and ridicule....When there is no defense, that is the only means one of these lunatics can use to debate.

Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads “Business centre”. Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night.

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.

Salutin Putin inside a Russian troll house World news The Guardian

A Russian freelance journalist who claims she went undercover as a pro-government Internet troll says she is suing her former employer in a bid to expose the workings of the Kremlin's online army.

Russia has been waiting for a long time for such a person. I appreciate her work, she is a real hero. Hope, she will find patience to keep on struggling for the truth. Such a great example of personal involvement! Good luck!

You mean like this guy below, right?

Forum List

Back