Putin, It's Enough!

All the while Kiev has not a problem using neo nazis. This love affair of western Ukraine and the Nazis is deplorable.

I never thought I would witness the day that my Prime Minister would back neo nazis.

"Ukraine’s government is unrepentant about using the neo-Nazis.

“The most important thing is their spirit and their desire to make Ukraine free and independent,” said Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Arsen Avakov, the interior minister.

“A person who takes a weapon in his hands and goes to defend his motherland is a hero. And his political views are his own affair.”

Mark Galeotti, an expert on Russian and Ukrainian security affairs at New York University, fears battalions like Azov are becoming “magnets to attract violent fringe elements from across Ukraine and beyond”. “The danger is that this is part of the building up of a toxic legacy for when the war ends,” he said."

Ukraine crisis the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists - Telegraph

All the while Kiev has not a problem using neo nazis. This love affair of western Ukraine and the Nazis is deplorable.

I never thought I would witness the day that my Prime Minister would back neo nazis.

“The most important thing is their spirit and their desire to make Ukraine free and independent,” said Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Arsen Avakov, the interior minister.

“A person who takes a weapon in his hands and goes to defend his motherland is a hero. And his political views are his own affair.”

Mark Galeotti, an expert on Russian and Ukrainian security affairs at New York University, fears battalions like Azov are becoming “magnets to attract violent fringe elements from across Ukraine and beyond”. “The danger is that this is part of the building up of a toxic legacy for when the war ends,” he said."

Ukraine crisis the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists - Telegraph

How ironic that a disciple of the Modern Day Hitler speaks of neo-Nazis in the opposition. Irony at its best!

How ironic that a disciple of the Modern Day Hitler speaks of neo-Nazis in the opposition. Irony at its best!

Oh bite me!

:lmao:

To call Putin a Modern Day Hitler is laughable.

If we wish to compare death tolls by American Presidents vs President Putin, the CIC's take Putin hands down. That's just a fact.

Oh bite me!

If we wish to compare death tolls by American Presidents vs President Putin, the CIC's take Putin hands down. That's just a fact.

Almost the 1st of the month. Your check should be arriving any day, Comrade.....

QUOTE="tinydancer, post: 11716511, member: 25451"] QUOTE="JimH52, post: 11716290, member: 6882"] QUOTE="tinydancer, post: 11716223, member: 25451"]All the while Kiev has not a problem using neo nazis. This love affair of western Ukraine and the Nazis is deplorable.

Ukraine crisis the neo-Nazi brigade fighting pro-Russian separatists - Telegraph[ QUOTE]

How ironic that a disciple of the Modern Day Hitler speaks of neo-Nazis in the opposition. Irony at its best![ QUOTE]

Oh bite me!

If we wish to compare death tolls by American Presidents vs President Putin, the CIC's take Putin hands down. That's just a fact.[/QUOTE]

upload_2015-6-29_18-52-4.png

And that's why Western leaders hate him. As well as all those 6 newly arrived trolls, posting the same thing several times a day. They must be paid per post or what?

Last edited:
And you are a liar like your boss Putin. I found many web site claiming Neo-Nazis in the Ukrainian army and each is propoganda set up by your master or one of his minions. He has established a very elaborate propaganda tool on the web. He will go from country to country with the same line, until he finally re-establishes the old USSR. The message will be the same. 'WE MUST INVADE TO PROTECT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE LIVING THERE!"

No one is buying it, except people like you, who collect a check from the boss in Moscow. Do you have a picture of him shirtless over your headboard

A better picture to remember Putin would be the scattered body party of the innocent people that his troops shot from the sky. See if that turns you on...

How Many Neo-Nazis Is the U.S. Backing in Ukraine - The Daily Beast

Oh bite me!

The American oligarchy loves fools who readily believe whatever they are told by the State. The State accuses Putin of all sorts of nefarious actions with little proof, but the fools believe. All the while ignoring the actions of NATO, CIA, the White House, etc. who are actively surrounding Russia and trying to impose their will on it.

Oh bite me!

Putler is a name used in Europe and particularly in Ukraine. It is the people who were affected most by both Hitler and are affected most by Putin who see and realize a connection and similarity between the two. Hitler invaded countries with the excuse that German populations in neighboring countries were "in danger", the same exact excuse used by Putin.

Oh bite me!

Putler is a name used in Europe and particularly in Ukraine. It is the people who were affected most by both Hitler and are affected most by Putin who see and realize a connection and similarity between the two. Hitler invaded countries with the excuse that German populations in neighboring countries were "in danger", the same exact excuse used by Putin.

And he will continue to use that excuse as I attempts to reassemble the old USSR. Once a KGB Agent, always a KGB Agent.

Oh bite me!

The American oligarchy loves fools who readily believe whatever they are told by the State. The State accuses Putin of all sorts of nefarious actions with little proof, but the fools believe. All the while ignoring the actions of NATO, CIA, the White House, etc. who are actively surrounding Russia and trying to impose their will on it.
Everyone in the world knows Putin has been attempting to rebuild the old Soviet empire for 15 years. He has been building up his military forces year by year and posting troops on the borders of the east European countries that Russia has traditionally invaded, occupied and subjugated. Putin worshipers like you have enabled him to play his bullying roll on small neighboring countries. Even after threatening nuclear war you idiots continue to support him. You have no idea how much the Russian propagandist love anti American American's who cheer for Putin the way you do.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Oh bite me!

Everyone in the world knows Putin has been attempting to rebuild the old Soviet empire for 15 years.

No...everyone does not know this. Only American statist/neocon fools know this.

If Putin has been attempting to rebuild the Soviet empire for 15 years, he sure has done a poor job.

Ukraine recognizes that it has a difficulty with the far right nationalist with historical ties to Nazi's. Countries throughout Europe and in Russia have neo Nazi's. There are Russian neo Nazi's fighting alongside the separatist and killing Ukrainians. Nazism in Europe is about nationalism. It represents purity of the race in a particular country. It gets little support from the host countries, but enough to give them a voice. In Ukraine they are a force that was organized and equipped to challenge and confront the separatist and are generally given much credit for holding back advances by the separatist and Russian facilitators. If America is invaded you will find few who object to far right wing militias carrying confederate flags or any other kinds of flags confronting the enemy and giving their lives to defeat the enemy.

Hey! How many know that Poroshenko is using Ukrainian neo nazis to fight the rebels in the east?
Hey! How many know that Putin is using Russian neo nazis as part of the invasion force murdering citizens of Ukraine in his illegal invasion?
Why does Russia need special propaganda unit for internet when they have help from the Tinydancer's and CruesaderFranks already trolling for Putler?
Let'see now...Obama commits a coup in Ukraine overthrowing the elected government and installing an anti-Russian leader causing many deaths....then a civilian airliner is shot down over Ukraine and Obama and the West instantly proclaim Russian rebels did it, but tellingly offer no proof.
But hey! Its all Putin's fault and we should go to war with Russia over Ukraine...so think the neo-cons and statists.
Are you stating that it was not the separatists that shot down that airliner?
That is a hell of a claim. How about YOU support that contention rather than complaining that is what other people believe. Quite frankly, I think it is rather clear that the separatists shot that plane down.
If that is not your contention then your entire statement is nonsensical.

Oh for crying out loud. Another "just joined" to tell us about a so called Putin Propaganda Machine.
Meanwhile spreading their own bullshit all over the net.
What is your point?
Russia has a propaganda machine – that is rather obvious and Putin has controlled the media within Russia as much as he possible can for a while now. Are you really trying to justify that or claim it is not true?
Brining the US in on that is meaningless. It neither negates nor lessens the fact that Putin is trying to control the people in Russia through propaganda.
Hey! How many know that Poroshenko is using Ukrainian neo nazis to fight the rebels in the east?
Hey! How many know that Putin is using Russian neo nazis as part of the invasion force murdering citizens of Ukraine in his illegal invasion?
Why does Russia need special propaganda unit for internet when they have help from the Tinydancer's and CruesaderFranks already trolling for Putler?

Hey Camp! Guess who the Nazi lovers in Kiev hired to organize the neo Nazi militias?

Yarosh. The assholes hired Yarosh. I back up every claim I make.

Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias - Business Insider

AFP More: AFP
Ukraine far-right leader made army advisor in move to control militias

Is this unreal or what? Head of Pravy Sektor gets hired by Poroshenko's nazis.

From the Telegraph, not a Putin propaganda machine.

There is the Azov Battalion. Note not flying the Ukrainian flag.

ukraine_3002177c.jpg

The Azov battalion uses the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel (Wolf''s Hook) symbol on its banner (Tom Parfitt)

“Personally, I’m a Nazi,” said “Phantom”, a 23-year-old former lawyer at the ceremony wearing camouflage and holding a Kalashnikov. “I don’t hate any other nationalities but I believe each nation should have its own country.” He added: “We have one idea: to liberate our land from terrorists.”

Again, and?
The fact is that there are Russian troops in Ukraine territory. Period.
Do you really support Russia on invading sovereign nations?

NATO pushing troops east surrounding Russia. Nato carrying out war games along Russian border.

USA imposing economic sanctions against Russia (most consider sanctions an act of war).

USA muscling Euro nations into line. It gets worse....
In mid-December, General James Stavridis, former commander of Nato in Europe called upon the Atlantic Alliance to”send arms and military advisers to Ukraine to help it fight Moscow-backed separatists.”

“I think we should provide significant military assistance to the Ukrainian military. I don’t think we should limit ourselves to, non-lethal aid. I think we should provide ammunition, fuel, logistics. I think cyber-assistance would be very significant and helpful,as well as advice and potentially advisers.

“I don’t think there needs to be huge numbers of Nato troops on the ground. The Ukrainian military can resist what’s happening, but they need some assistance in order to do that.” (quoted in the Guardian, December 14, 2014)

And on December 18th, President Barack Obama signed the Ukraine Freedom Support Act which allocates up to $350 million in military aid to Ukraine in support of its military campaign in Donbass.

In addition to the granting of military aid, the US military is directly involved in the process of military planning in close coordination with Ukraine’s Ministry Defense.

USA selling arms like a prostitute sells pussy....
Screen-Shot-2015-04-03-at-3.11.05-PM.png

All this after the "most blatant coup in history" and yet idiots continue to claim no Washington instigated coup occurred and believe Putin is responsible for all things bad.
In a December 19th interview in the Russian magazine Kommersant, George Friedman, who is the Founder and CEO of Stratfor, the ‘Shadow CIA’ firm, says of the overthrow of Ukraine’s President Viktor Yanukovych that occurred on February 22nd of 2014: “It really was the most blatant coup in history.” Perhaps he is saying this because of the videos that were uploaded to the Web which showed it to be so,but this statement by him contradicts the description that is asserted by the U.S. White House and the European Union, and the Western press, which description is that Yanukovych’s overthrow was instead just the result of the U.S. Government’s $5+ billion expense since 1991 to establish ‘democracy’ in Ukraine.
Head of Stratfor Private CIA Says Overthrow of Yanukovych Was The Most Blatant Coup in History Washington s Blog

But it is all Putin's fault say the foolish American statist.

Yes, the US policy was blatantly wrong. You certainly have a way with justifying horse manure with other horse manure though.
The failure of the US to get their noses out of Ukraine’s business is not a justification for Russia’s INVASION. Period.

NATO pushing troops east surrounding Russia. Nato carrying out war games along Russian border.

USA imposing economic sanctions against Russia (most consider sanctions an act of war).

USA muscling Euro nations into line. It gets worse....
In mid-December, General James Stavridis, former commander of Nato in Europe called upon the Atlantic Alliance to”send arms and military advisers to Ukraine to help it fight Moscow-backed separatists.”

“I think we should provide significant military assistance to the Ukrainian military. I don’t think we should limit ourselves to, non-lethal aid. I think we should provide ammunition, fuel, logistics. I think cyber-assistance would be very significant and helpful,as well as advice and potentially advisers.

“I don’t think there needs to be huge numbers of Nato troops on the ground. The Ukrainian military can resist what’s happening, but they need some assistance in order to do that.” (quoted in the Guardian, December 14, 2014)

And on December 18th, President Barack Obama signed the Ukraine Freedom Support Act which allocates up to $350 million in military aid to Ukraine in support of its military campaign in Donbass.

In addition to the granting of military aid, the US military is directly involved in the process of military planning in close coordination with Ukraine’s Ministry Defense.

USA selling arms like a prostitute sells pussy....
Screen-Shot-2015-04-03-at-3.11.05-PM.png

All this after the "most blatant coup in history" and yet idiots continue to claim no Washington instigated coup occurred and believe Putin is responsible for all things bad.
In a December 19th interview in the Russian magazine Kommersant, George Friedman, who is the Founder and CEO of Stratfor, the ‘Shadow CIA’ firm, says of the overthrow of Ukraine’s President Viktor Yanukovych that occurred on February 22nd of 2014: “It really was the most blatant coup in history.” Perhaps he is saying this because of the videos that were uploaded to the Web which showed it to be so,but this statement by him contradicts the description that is asserted by the U.S. White House and the European Union, and the Western press, which description is that Yanukovych’s overthrow was instead just the result of the U.S. Government’s $5+ billion expense since 1991 to establish ‘democracy’ in Ukraine.
Head of Stratfor Private CIA Says Overthrow of Yanukovych Was The Most Blatant Coup in History Washington s Blog

But it is all Putin's fault say the foolish American statist.

Yes, the US policy was blatantly wrong. You certainly have a way with justifying horse manure with other horse manure though.
The failure of the US to get their noses out of Ukraine’s business is not a justification for Russia’s INVASION. Period.
Russia's invasion??? Really???

Why are you posting propaganda?

Let'see now...Obama commits a coup in Ukraine overthrowing the elected government and installing an anti-Russian leader causing many deaths....then a civilian airliner is shot down over Ukraine and Obama and the West instantly proclaim Russian rebels did it, but tellingly offer no proof.
But hey! Its all Putin's fault and we should go to war with Russia over Ukraine...so think the neo-cons and statists.
That is a hell of a claim. How about YOU support that contention rather than complaining that is what other people believe. Quite frankly, I think it is rather clear that the separatists shot that plane down.
There is no proof Russian rebels shot down the jetliner. Stop believing propaganda. Just do some research and you will find the answers. I can't do it for you.

Oh bite me!

Everyone in the world knows Putin has been attempting to rebuild the old Soviet empire for 15 years.

No...everyone does not know this. Only American statist/neocon fools know this.

If Putin has been attempting to rebuild the Soviet empire for 15 years, he sure has done a poor job.
Really. Perhaps you are unaware of accelerated weapons development and production such as the SU-35/37, Sukoi PAK FA T-50, T-90 and 95 MBT's, etc.

There is no proof Russian rebels shot down the jetliner. Stop believing propaganda. Just do some research and you will find the answers. I can't do it for you.
There is plenty of proof. Whenever it is shown it simple gets denied or ignored by the Russians and dopes like you echo the propaganda.
You can show no proof that it was the Ukraine that shot down that plane that has not been shown to be false and made up nonsense. However, there is real proof of the separatist shooting it down that you can not dispute with facts.

There is plenty of proof. Whenever it is shown it simple gets denied or ignored by the Russians and dopes like you echo the propaganda.
You can show no proof that it was the Ukraine that shot down that plane that has not been shown to be false and made up nonsense. However, there is real proof of the separatist shooting it down that you can not dispute with facts.
And yet the Dutch can't find anyone to prosecute for the crime. Why is that if this is such an open and shut case, as you claim?

Forum List

Back