Putin, It's Enough!

Oh for crying out loud. Another "just joined" to tell us about a so called Putin Propaganda Machine.

Meanwhile spreading their own bullshit all over the net.
You seem to praise Pootin every chance you get,,comrade....

It's an old Soviet trick. Whenever nationalists in other countries want to end Russian domination of their countries, the Soviets, er, I mean "Russians" accused them of being "Nazis." That's what they did when the Baltic nations rose up against Communist oppression in the early 1990s.

The irony is that the term "useful idiots" used to be a term hurled - accurately - at the apologists for the USSR of the Left in the West. Today, it's the apologists for the criminal Russian Klepto-state on the Right in the West who swallow Russian propaganda whole for whom it is most accurately applied.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
And you are a liar like your boss Putin. I found many web site claiming Neo-Nazis in the Ukrainian army and each is propoganda set up by your master or one of his minions. He has established a very elaborate propaganda tool on the web. He will go from country to country with the same line, until he finally re-establishes the old USSR. The message will be the same. 'WE MUST INVADE TO PROTECT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE LIVING THERE!"

No one is buying it, except people like you, who collect a check from the boss in Moscow. Do you have a picture of him shirtless over your headboard

A better picture to remember Putin would be the scattered body party of the innocent people that his troops shot from the sky. See if that turns you on...

How Many Neo-Nazis Is the U.S. Backing in Ukraine - The Daily Beast

You dumb fuck. I put up a link to the Telegraph. Britain's Telegraph.

They sure as hell aren't Putin's minions
And you are a liar like your boss Putin. I found many web site claiming Neo-Nazis in the Ukrainian army and each is propoganda set up by your master or one of his minions. He has established a very elaborate propaganda tool on the web. He will go from country to country with the same line, until he finally re-establishes the old USSR. The message will be the same. 'WE MUST INVADE TO PROTECT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE LIVING THERE!"

No one is buying it, except people like you, who collect a check from the boss in Moscow. Do you have a picture of him shirtless over your headboard

A better picture to remember Putin would be the scattered body party of the innocent people that his troops shot from the sky. See if that turns you on...

They sure as hell aren't Putin's minions. Man oh man, the truth can smack a liberal in the head and they wouldn't see it.
The Telegraph article confirms that Putin's propaganda, hence yours, is distorted. The bulk of the fighters in the so called neo Nazi groups have nothing to do with traditional Nazi values other than nationalism. Those militia's happen to be the best equipped and organized and so they attract the most patriotic recruits who are anxious to fight the invaders of Ukraine and the rebels. But even if they were all hard core fanatical Nazi's, it does not give Putin and the Russians the right to interfere with the the internal business of Ukraine. The Nazi accusations are just deflections away from that hard cold fact. Russian military does not belong in Ukraine. It is illegal for them to be their.

Traditional Nazi values other than ultra nationalism? What the fuck?

That's what the Nazis were all about Camp. For crying out loud your argument to me is like Whoopi Goldberg's save Roman Polanski line.

"Well it wasn't really rape rape" when he drugged the baby and buggered her.

NOW your are telling me that the neo Nazis being funded and put out there by the bastards in Kiev aren't really "Nazi Nazis".

How fucked up is that? That's fucked up Camp.

Reading this topic, it looks like Putin's trolling is working!

Oh for crying out loud. Another "just joined" to tell us about a so called Putin Propaganda Machine.

It's an old Soviet trick. Whenever nationalists in other countries want to end Russian domination of their countries, the Soviets, er, I mean "Russians" accused them of being "Nazis." That's what they did when the Baltic nations rose up against Communist oppression in the early 1990s.

The irony is that the term "useful idiots" used to be a term hurled - accurately - at the apologists for the USSR of the Left in the West. Today, it's the apologists for the criminal Russian Klepto-state on the Right in the West who swallow Russian propaganda whole for whom it is most accurately applied.

Hey Toro. What part of adoring Stepan Bandera did you miss out of Kiev?

What part of Kiev is funding neo Nazis to fight the eastern Ukrainians did you miss.

Get real. Western Uks where my family is from love and adore their Nazi roots.

Look up Bandera. War criminal. Nazi. Adored by Poroshenko. Had Waffen SS for crying out loud.

How Nazi can you get? And you are trying to maintain this is Russian propaganda?

Why don't you look up how many hundreds of thousands Bandera's crew slaughtered?

Don't tell me this is bullshit propaganda. I know my Uk history very well and I am ashamed that they still love the Nazis.

"The Banderas, or Banderites, are activists in the Ukrainian Ultra Nationalist movement that is now in control of the government in Ukraine.

Under the militant leadership of Stepan Bandera in World War II, the ultra-nationalists organized the Ukrainian Waffen SS Galician, Nichtengall, and Roland Divisions that collaborated with the Nazis and were responsible for the genocide of over 500,000 people."

Ukraine s Neo-Nazis. Stepan Bandera and the Legacy of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Ok you sons of bitches that are backing the neo nazis in Kiev, Stepan Bandera is their hero in Kiev.

Do you motherfuckers know what Bandera did to the Poles?

That he is buried in Munich? That in Western Ukraine they had three Waffen SS divisions? That they committed genocide?

Do you know what the Banderites did? And if you do and you still back them you are sick mother fucking puppies.

Just nationalists Camp?

What were the Volhynian Massacres?

The Volhynian massacres were anti-Polish genocidal ethnic cleansings conducted by Ukrainian nationalists.

The massacres took place within Poland’s borders as of the outbreak of WWII, and not only in Volhynia, but also in other areas with a mixed Polish-Ukrainian population, especially the Lvov, Tarnopol, and Stanisławów voivodeships (that is, in Eastern Galicia), as well as in some voivodeships bordering on Volhynia (the western part of the Lublin Voivodeship and the northern part of the Polesie Voivodeship – see map).

The time frame of these massacres was 1943−1945. The perpetrators were the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists−Bandera faction (OUN-B) and its military wing, called the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA).

Their documents show that the planned extermination of the Polish population was called an “anti-Polish operation.”

Chronology
  • 1941/1942 — Ukrainians in Volhynia begin to form military detachments, partly for protection against the pacifications conducted by German units with the use of Ukrainian police. Birth of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (Ukrayins’ka Povstans’ka Armiya, UPA) led by the prewar Petlura-supporter Taras Bulba-Borovets.

• Spring/summer 1943 — Taras Bulba-Borovets is attacked for his refusal to submit to the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists-Bandera faction (Orhanizatsiya Ukrayins'kykh Natsionalistiv, OUN-B) and to participate in the ongoing anti-Polish ethnic cleansings.

• Late 1942 — the conference of miltary officials of Bandera’s OUN in Lvov results in a decision to form partisan detachments that are to initiate a nationwide uprising at the most opportune moment.

• Moreover, all Poles and Jews are to be expelled from Ukrainian territory under threat of death. Those who refuse to leave voluntarily are to be killed.
Volhynia Massacre History

So who the fuck wants to tell me that the nazis in Kiev who overthrew a true government elected by the people of the Ukraine are people we should be supporting?

You people who love Kiev and the nazi supporters in Kiev don't you care about what they did to the Poles?

I fight my own on this love of this Nazi Bandera. But to witness good people defending these actions of these bastards in Kiev is like a stake through my heart.

They slaughtered so many. Yet here we are on a message board with posters defending the nazi lovers in Kiev.

Unfreaking real.

Hey Toro. What part of adoring Stepan Bandera did you miss out of Kiev?

What part of Kiev is funding neo Nazis to fight the eastern Ukrainians did you miss.

Get real. Western Uks where my family is from love and adore their Nazi roots.

Look up Bandera. War criminal. Nazi. Adored by Poroshenko. Had Waffen SS for crying out loud.

How Nazi can you get? And you are trying to maintain this is Russian propaganda?

Why don't you look up how many hundreds of thousands Bandera's crew slaughtered?

Don't tell me this is bullshit propaganda. I know my Uk history very well and I am ashamed that they still love the Nazis.

"The Banderas, or Banderites, are activists in the Ukrainian Ultra Nationalist movement that is now in control of the government in Ukraine.

Under the militant leadership of Stepan Bandera in World War II, the ultra-nationalists organized the Ukrainian Waffen SS Galician, Nichtengall, and Roland Divisions that collaborated with the Nazis and were responsible for the genocide of over 500,000 people."

Ukraine s Neo-Nazis. Stepan Bandera and the Legacy of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

---
Looks like you're earning your nice Troller pay with all those misleading one-sided PROPAGANDA posts.
Got a hard-on for Bandera? Yeah, he was macho! But not a "Nazi" in the German sense.
Why did Hitler imprison Bandera for several years in a concentration camp in 1940's if he was a Nazi?
Answer: he was a UKRAINIAN nationalist!
That's why the KGB executed/poisoned him in Munchen.

Also quit with the BS like this:
"What part of Kiev is funding neo Nazis to fight the eastern Ukrainians did you miss."
Kiev and other Ukrainians are fighting the RUSSIANS in the Donbas, you fucking TROLL.

You people who love Kiev and the nazi supporters in Kiev don't you care about what they did to the Poles?

I fight my own on this love of this Nazi Bandera. But to witness good people defending these actions of these bastards in Kiev is like a stake through my heart.

They slaughtered so many. Yet here we are on a message board with posters defending the nazi lovers in Kiev.

Unfreaking real.
The people of today in Ukraine and Kiev are not the people of World War II. You speak of them as if they were one and the same. If you are going to attack selected factions of Ukrainians than you must be willing to attack others who collaborated with the Nazi's. Some were actually national allies with the axis such as Romania and Hungary. Others provided troops such as Norway, Finland and the list goes on and on.
The Nazi's are not in control of Kiev. It has been pointed out to you numerous times that the groups you point out with neo Nazi background were overwhelmingly rejected in the elections. They do not have the control and power in Ukraine that you and the Russians assert. That is why you always have to revert to that, "but, but, look at what they did in WWII" defense. You stereotyping all the volunteers in the Ukrainian militia's is no different than people in America stereotyping all people in America who fly confederate flags as racist. And the bottom line is, why does any of this give approval and permission to Putin to send troops into Ukraine? How does any of your allegations justify Russia and Putin interfering with the internal business of Ukraine?

An almost 40 minute long documentary, but it takes you inside the militia and onto the battlefield.

youtube.com/watch?v=adhA_JSvO1M

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Unfreaking real.

You are crying so loud about neo-Nazis in Ukraine, Bandera, and so on.
But, unfortunately, you are not crying about those bastards who are not any better than these ‘banderovtsi’. I am talking about bolshevics. How many crimes did they commit during their rules in 1920-30-s? Have you heard something about mass repressions, deportations, starvation, and so on? And despite of this, Stalin is almost a national hero in Russia, with almost half Russian population thinking his politic was right (If you want I can find an article about the survey for it, especially for you). The authorities of the Russian capital have decided to organise a local referendum about rebuilding a monument in Dzerzhinsky’s honour. Do you know who Dzerzhinsky was? Have your heard something about so-called ‘red terror’?

And by the way, what is your opinion about the so-called Congress of European Nazis which was held in St Petersburg in the spring of 2015?

QUOTE="tinydancer, post: 11723161, member: 25451"]So who the fuck wants to tell me that the nazis in Kiev who overthrew a true government elected by the people of the Ukraine are people we should be supporting?[ QUOTE]

You're right, Tiny, and even a Congressman supports your point of view. On June, 17 there was a sharp discussion in American Congress between Samantha Power, American representative in UN and Dana Rohrabacher (R), who was asking her uncomfortable questions about Ukraine.

Watch how she prefers to answer a respectable congressman’s questions, which are uncomfortable for her: “I do not listen to Mr. Putin’s claims.” (Same way all Obama’s Administration (Jen Psaki, Marie Harf, etc.) answers all the uncomfortable questions from the press. Same way Obama presents his “irrefutable evidence”: just because I say so.)

Watch the video from 1.10.14 up to 1.14.09:

Dana Rohrabacher:

- I’d like to ask you about Ukraine. You described civilians were shelled by Russian allies there in Ukraine. I went over to Europe and met with some intelligence agencies in various countries and they were telling me that actually Ukrainian military which was 1/3 made up of people who were not in military but instead on a payroll of some oligarch. They have heavy artillery and indiscriminately were shelling separatists’ villages.

- If you are a US representative you should pay attention to everybody’s claims and you should refute them rather than dismissing them.

- I happen to believe there was a coup in Ukraine, meaning violent overthrow of the elected government. If it did not happen we would not be in this situation and the Ukrainians would have been spared this.

- It did not start with Russia going into separatists’ areas, that’s not where it started.

Ambassador Samantha Power Testimony US Interests Video C-SPAN.org

Finally we have heard somebody recognizing the sequence of events in Ukraine at such a high level as US Congress. Well done, Mr. Rohrabacher! That’s a man!

Last edited:
Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads “Business centre”. Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night.

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.

Salutin Putin inside a Russian troll house World news The Guardian

A Russian freelance journalist who claims she went undercover as a pro-government Internet troll says she is suing her former employer in a bid to expose the workings of the Kremlin's online army.
"This propaganda on the Internet is very dangerous," Lyudmila Savchuk, 34. "It has to be brought to light."

Russia has been waiting for a long time for such a person. I appreciate her work, she is a real hero. Hope, she will find patience to keep on struggling for the truth. Such a great example of personal involvement! Good luck!

Obama has a similar operation run out of Jake Starkey's basement

Idiot-gram ^^^, a perfect example of someone who has nothing to offer posting nothing of substance in a desperate need for attention.

Everyone please acknowledge CrusaderFrank, he needs the attention and won't go away until he gets some.

They sure as hell aren't Putin's minions. Man oh man, the truth can smack a liberal in the head and they wouldn't see it.

2eds5xd.gif

Unfreaking real.

You are crying so loud about neo-Nazis in Ukraine, Bandera, and so on.
But, unfortunately, you are not crying about those bastards who are not any better than these ‘banderovtsi’. I am talking about bolshevics. How many crimes did they commit during their rules in 1920-30-s? Have you heard something about mass repressions, deportations, starvation, and so on? And despite of this, Stalin is almost a national hero in Russia, with almost half Russian population thinking his politic was right (If you want I can find an article about the survey for it, especially for you). The authorities of the Russian capital have decided to organise a local referendum about rebuilding a monument in Dzerzhinsky’s honour. Do you know who Dzerzhinsky was? Have your heard something about so-called ‘red terror’?

And by the way, what is your opinion about the so-called Congress of European Nazis which was held in St Petersburg in the spring of 2015?

Ok fuck face get a grip. I'm Ukrainian third generation out here in Manitoba Canada.

I know my history better than you do.

I have hated the USSR since breathing my first breath. Stalin is my most hated figure in my life other than Cromwell making slaves out of the other half of my heritage, the Irish.

Fuck you trying to tell me that the neo Nazis that run Kiev are sweet cheeks now.

What part of Kiev don't you guys get? Nazi looks good on these bastards.

If you don't understand why the east wants to run away from the crazies that overthrew their government you are fucking assholes.

Straight up assholes.

Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads “Business centre”. Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night.

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.

Salutin Putin inside a Russian troll house World news The Guardian

A Russian freelance journalist who claims she went undercover as a pro-government Internet troll says she is suing her former employer in a bid to expose the workings of the Kremlin's online army.
"This propaganda on the Internet is very dangerous," Lyudmila Savchuk, 34. "It has to be brought to light."

Russia has been waiting for a long time for such a person. I appreciate her work, she is a real hero. Hope, she will find patience to keep on struggling for the truth. Such a great example of personal involvement! Good luck!

Obama has a similar operation run out of Jake Starkey's basement

Idiot-gram ^^^, a perfect example of someone who has nothing to offer posting nothing of substance in a desperate need for attention.

Everyone please acknowledge CrusaderFrank, he needs the attention and won't go away until he gets some.

It's called a joke, Freddo.

How's the casino business?

And yet the Dutch can't find anyone to prosecute for the crime. Why is that if this is such an open and shut case, as you claim?

That is your research and proof? The Dutch nor any other investigators have a specific name or names to prosecute. In all likelihood the operators of the BUK who screwed up and shot down a commercial airliner instead of a military aircraft have been long since been terminated and those with the slightest connections and knowledge transferred and hidden away if not eliminated also.
Intercepts from cell phone conversations between separatist and Russian military announcing the shoot down of an aircraft, social media by separatist proclaiming the same, a separatist leader admitting a Russian BUK was in the area that day, photo's of the exact BUK in Russia, entering Ukraine and returning to Russia are some of the evidence that separatist with Russian assistance shot down that airliner. What do you have other than the Dutch haven't arrested anyone?
You really think the US gov, which is monitoring all things worldwide, does not know who shot down the plane?
Where do you get the idea that the US does not know who shot down the passenger jet? They have repeatedly blamed Russian separatist under Russian control who used a Russian weapon.
You bet the US gov knows and that may be why they have failed to prove the Russian backed rebels did it.

Does it not concern you that the US gov has been very quiet about this tragedy and has yet to provide any concrete proof of their acquisitions? Apparently it does not.

When you accuse a nation of an act of war, you better back it up. Why has the US gov NOT backed it up?
They have backed it up. You just refuse to acknowledge the evidence. You have no answers to the evidence I have already suggested as viable evidence. You do as I claimed, you simply ignore it. You can not answer why a leader of the separatist admitted knowledge of a BUK missile system under separatist control or the posting on social networks claiming the shoot down of an aircraft. You can not explain the cell phone intercepts. You just ignore the evidence or make lame excuses.
If that were so, don't you think the Dutch would also know this information?

That is your research and proof? The Dutch nor any other investigators have a specific name or names to prosecute. In all likelihood the operators of the BUK who screwed up and shot down a commercial airliner instead of a military aircraft have been long since been terminated and those with the slightest connections and knowledge transferred and hidden away if not eliminated also.
Intercepts from cell phone conversations between separatist and Russian military announcing the shoot down of an aircraft, social media by separatist proclaiming the same, a separatist leader admitting a Russian BUK was in the area that day, photo's of the exact BUK in Russia, entering Ukraine and returning to Russia are some of the evidence that separatist with Russian assistance shot down that airliner. What do you have other than the Dutch haven't arrested anyone?
You really think the US gov, which is monitoring all things worldwide, does not know who shot down the plane?
Where do you get the idea that the US does not know who shot down the passenger jet? They have repeatedly blamed Russian separatist under Russian control who used a Russian weapon.
You bet the US gov knows and that may be why they have failed to prove the Russian backed rebels did it.

Does it not concern you that the US gov has been very quiet about this tragedy and has yet to provide any concrete proof of their acquisitions? Apparently it does not.

When you accuse a nation of an act of war, you better back it up. Why has the US gov NOT backed it up?
They have backed it up. You just refuse to acknowledge the evidence. You have no answers to the evidence I have already suggested as viable evidence. You do as I claimed, you simply ignore it. You can not answer why a leader of the separatist admitted knowledge of a BUK missile system under separatist control or the posting on social networks claiming the shoot down of an aircraft. You can not explain the cell phone intercepts. You just ignore the evidence or make lame excuses.
If that were so, don't you think the Dutch would also know this information?

If they could prove that the Russians shot down the plane they would have it out there.

They can't.

On the other hand by a track record, the Ukraine did down a Russian plane.

On the record.

So Putin must be paying well with all these lies being posted. Oil is up again, I assume?

Forum List

Back