Putin is threatening to annihilate the world if he fails to capture Ukraine

“The risk of a global nuclear war is very real,” according to the top diplomat of the Russian Federation, Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov. Laverov’s high position in government would give him insight into Putin’s desperation and his increasing willingness to initiate a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States have shown him they are behind his decision to use nuclear weapons should his invasion of the Ukraine fail. And, given the past five years of generous financial support by corporate leaders and America’s billionaire class to the GOP, it’s apparent the rich and powerful want to push this country into an authoritarian government like Russia’s and China’s. It’s also apparent these corporate heads and billionaires are prepared to spend the rest of their lives living in subterranean bunkers.

The facilities to protect our countries federal officials in the event of nuclear disaster have been developed and upgraded during the past eight decades and guarantee their comfortable survival. However, the annihilation of Earth’s surface before the 2022 Mid-term elections will destroy all hope of trump’s 74 million voters to return him to the White House (or the bunkers deep beneath it).

It would seem Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States are totally wrong in their belief the Ukrainians share their eagerness to be subjugated by a cruel and vindictive despot. The people of the Ukraine are proving they will fight hard for their freedom.

They both need to go. Yesterday.

Biden needs to inform Putin and the citizens of Russia that if Russia launches nukes on London, Paris and Berlin, Russia will be nuked until the rubble bounces.

Of course Biden lacks the guts to say anything like that to Putin.

Bois Johnson, the British Prime Minister, doesn’t have that problem.

Boris Johnson threatened to use nuclear weapons against Russia without NATO approval if Russia crosses the red line and nukes Ukraine.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson unexpectedly announced that the UK is considering the possibility of launching nuclear strikes without coordinating such steps with other partners in the North Atlantic Alliance. Johnson does not disclose the reasons for such actions, but statements of intent to use nuclear weapons threaten to turn into disastrous consequences for the whole world.

The British Prime Minister’s statement was made against the backdrop of successful tests of the Russian Sarmat heavy intercontinental ballistic missile. This caused quite a big panic just in the UK – according to British experts, this missile alone is enough to destroy an area of about 250 thousand square kilometers.

At the same time, Johnson made the reservation that the use of nuclear weapons was seen as a response.

“In the event of the use of weapons of mass destruction, the UK reserves the right to strike back on its own, without consulting with other NATO countries” said Boris Johnson
Haha...what do you think is "gutsy" about that? Nothing, that's what.

“The risk of a global nuclear war is very real,” according to the top diplomat of the Russian Federation, Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov. Laverov’s high position in government would give him insight into Putin’s desperation and his increasing willingness to initiate a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States have shown him they are behind his decision to use nuclear weapons should his invasion of the Ukraine fail. And, given the past five years of generous financial support by corporate leaders and America’s billionaire class to the GOP, it’s apparent the rich and powerful want to push this country into an authoritarian government like Russia’s and China’s. It’s also apparent these corporate heads and billionaires are prepared to spend the rest of their lives living in subterranean bunkers.

The facilities to protect our countries federal officials in the event of nuclear disaster have been developed and upgraded during the past eight decades and guarantee their comfortable survival. However, the annihilation of Earth’s surface before the 2022 Mid-term elections will destroy all hope of trump’s 74 million voters to return him to the White House (or the bunkers deep beneath it).

It would seem Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States are totally wrong in their belief the Ukrainians share their eagerness to be subjugated by a cruel and vindictive despot. The people of the Ukraine are proving they will fight hard for their freedom.

Putin's 74 million supporters???
What an idiot. Nobody is going to read past that line.

Perhaps, but, I doubt that China will sit idly by and let Russia do this.
Too many economies intertwined, it would create a world disaster, and
Russia with it's measly economy would be one of the least hurt because
it has little to lose.
I agree... Putin is bloviating... He knows he can freeze the old geezer in the white house with his baseless threats.... and its working.... most of Joe's sanctions he placed on Russia haven't even taken effect yet... Joe Biden is all show..... The Ruble actually went up in value today....

Perhaps, but, I doubt that China will sit idly by and let Russia do this.
Too many economies intertwined, it would create a world disaster, and
Russia with it's measly economy would be one of the least hurt because
it has little to lose.
And there's the fact it would kill a few hundred million Chinese people.

I saw a lot of opinion on that article and a lot context interpretation. Not much threatening the world or saying they will nuke anyone in direct phrasing.

It all comes off as inflated with the desire to scare people in clicking on the story.

Haha...what do you think is "gutsy" about that? Nothing, that's what.
I would say speaking up as I suggested would take more guts than what Joe has shown so far.

Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., ripped President Biden for his foreign policy stance, warning "weakness invites the wolves" as Russia continues its invasion of Ukraine and Ukraine pleads with the international community for more military aid. Sen. Kennedy joined "Fox & Friends" to discuss Biden's positioning, urging him to provide Zelenskyy with the resources he is asking for, and take a stronger stance with Putin.

JOHN KENNEDY: Biden has done some things right. It's a short list. The West has imposed sanctions on Russia's central bank, which have hurt Putin, haven't brought him to his knees but they've been helpful. But in too many critical respects, President Biden has been Bambi’s baby brother. He won’t give President Zelenskyy what he needs to fight the war. Zelenskyy, who has been an icon of guts and liberty, has united the west. He isn’t asking for us to send in our own planes, or our own pilots, or our own troops. He knows we’re not going to do a no-fly zone, but he has made a reasonable request that we facilitate the supply of planes through the west that the Ukrainian pilots can fly and we ought to do it.

I'm not saying send in troops to Ukraine, but I am saying weakness invites the wolves. And the only way we're going to negotiate a peaceful solution to this is by showing Putin we need business, and President Biden needs to give Zelenskyy what he needs.

I would say speaking up as I suggested would take more guts than what Joe has shown so far.

Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., ripped President Biden for his foreign policy stance, warning "weakness invites the wolves" as Russia continues its invasion of Ukraine and Ukraine pleads with the international community for more military aid. Sen. Kennedy joined "Fox & Friends" to discuss Biden's positioning, urging him to provide Zelenskyy with the resources he is asking for, and take a stronger stance with Putin.

JOHN KENNEDY: Biden has done some things right. It's a short list. The West has imposed sanctions on Russia's central bank, which have hurt Putin, haven't brought him to his knees but they've been helpful. But in too many critical respects, President Biden has been Bambi’s baby brother. He won’t give President Zelenskyy what he needs to fight the war. Zelenskyy, who has been an icon of guts and liberty, has united the west. He isn’t asking for us to send in our own planes, or our own pilots, or our own troops. He knows we’re not going to do a no-fly zone, but he has made a reasonable request that we facilitate the supply of planes through the west that the Ukrainian pilots can fly and we ought to do it.

I'm not saying send in troops to Ukraine, but I am saying weakness invites the wolves. And the only way we're going to negotiate a peaceful solution to this is by showing Putin we need business, and President Biden needs to give Zelenskyy what he needs.
Wait, so your only complaint now...after moving thegoalposts...is that Biden didn't "speak up"?

And say what, exactly?

I don't give a shit about the partisan opinion of the idiot you posted.

Be very specific.

And as a side question: do you understand why Biden is not sending US planes to Ukraine? Let me answer for you: no, clearly you do not.

Know who does understand? The asshole you just quoted, who had to manufacture a misleading soundbite for his gullible, ignorant base.

Oh yeah?

So how many tanks and planes has the UK put into Ukraine?

Oh right....zero
Did you know that most of Biden's sanctions are caught up in democrat red tape and haven't even affected the Russian economy?.... the fing Ruble went up... Biden isn't punishing Putin at all... its all show and no blow.... Biden is compromised by both Russia and China... when will you wake up?.....

No I didn't. Because you just made that up out of thin air.
It was all over the news this morning dummy... but I forgot you don't watch news... you just suck up whatever you can find on ANTIFA type websites..... the dems are ripping us off and using the war as an excuse to spend money that they will in the end pocket half....

It was all over the news this morning dummy... but I forgot you don't watch news... you just suck up whatever you can find on ANTIFA type websites..... the dems are ripping us off and using the war as an excuse to spend money that they will in the end pocket half....
Sure it was. I read the news. saw nothing about democrats holding up sanctions. Sorry.

No need for a link. Just point me to some of these many news sources, and I can find it myself.

Two or three of them should do.

Sure it was. I read the news. saw nothing about democrats holding up sanctions. Sorry.

No need for a link. Just point me to one of these many news sources, and I can find it myself.
You didn't look hard enough....

You didn't look hard enough....
Uh, sorry, nothing in the search results but a bunch of articles you never read. Nothing about democrats holding up the sanctions.

Try again? Hjnt: just tell me two of the places you read/saw this, when you were watching/reading the news this morning. You know, as you said you were, when it was "all over the news".

Uh, sorry, nothing in the search results but a bunch of articles you never read. Nothing about democrats holding up the sanctions.

Try again? Hjnt: just tell me two of the places you read/saw this, when you were watching/reading the news this morning. You know, as you said you were, when it was "all over the news".
Blind As A Bat GIFs | Tenor

Forum List

Back