Putin is the 21st Century Nazi

How many soldiers? Where's your source? Every war has deserters.
Saddam was an evil dictator, hated by his own people, right? How long did it take to capture Baghdad? Twenty days with the vast economical and technological superiority of anti-Saddam coalition. The Russian troops are already in Kiev's airport in the first day of their operation. Kiev itself will be captured in days or even in hours. Why? Because Ukrainian soldiers (many of them) don't really want to defend Kievan regime.

Saddam was an evil dictator, hated by his own people, right? How long did it take to capture Baghdad? Twenty days with the vast economical and technological superiority of anti-Saddam coalition. The Russian troops are already in Kiev's airport in the first day of their operation. Kiev itself will be captured in days or even in hours. Why? Because Ukrainian soldiers (many of them) don't really want to defend Kievan regime.
Kyiv captured in hours? You wrote that 2 days ago.
Maybe it will in a few more days, but holding on to the capital and big cities will not be easy for Russia. The whole democratic civilized world is against Russia, and their (my) economic system will eventually ruin Putin, even with China on Russia's side, also being an autocratic country that wants expansion (Taiwan).
Putin is already concerned about his own safety. I heard he's more heavily guarded than usual and keeping to himself a lot more. MANY Russians don't like him, including in his inner circle, I bet.

Kyiv captured in hours? You wrote that 2 days ago.
Maybe it will in a few more days, but holding on to the capital and big cities will not be easy for Russia. The whole democratic civilized world is against Russia, and their (my) economic system will eventually ruin Putin, even with China on Russia's side, also being an autocratic country that wants expansion (Taiwan).
Putin is already concerned about his own safety. I heard he's more heavily guarded than usual and keeping to himself a lot more. MANY Russians don't like him, including in his inner circle, I bet.
His inner circle (may be except General Prosecutor Igor Krasnov) asked him about this.

4th Brigade, which was the main defender of the capital is already captured. Right now there is a bloody mess in Kiev, where cops, SBU, National Guard and twenty thousand of armed, but untrained civilians (mostly marauders and looters) fight each other. Russians just wait (and warm up the situation by playing "radio games" and sabotaging. They will take the city in days (may be - after turning off water and electricity and allowing unarmed civilians leave it via "humanitarian corridor"s and "filtration camps"), or they may prefer to demolish it like Aleppo just for demonstration.

Last edited:
His inner circle (may be except General Prosecutor Igor Krasnov) asked him about this.

4th Brigade, which was the main defender of the capital is already captured. Right now there is a bloody mess in Kiev, where cops, SBU, National Guard and twenty thousand of armed, but untrained civilians (mostly marauders and looters) fight each other. Russians just wait (and warm up the situation by playing "radio games" and sabotaging. They will take the city in days (may be - after turning off water and electricity and allowing unarmed civilians leave it via "humanitarian corridor"s and "filtration camps"), or they may prefer to demolish it like Aleppo just for demonstration.
If/when Nazi Russia (ie Putin) takes Kyiv completely, they will have a very tough time holding on to it and will suffer many casualties. As time goes on and Russia is eventually forced out, it will be held liable for its unethical destruction and will be told to pay for reparations, further weakening Russia's spiraling economic system.
Putin's ego is creating misery for the Russian people, many of whom want to terminate him.

Forum List

Back