Putin is the 21st Century Nazi

Putin is a manmade bad guy...when Obama was in office Russia was good and should be accepted...but after the Trump Russia madness he is enemy number one...liberals and dems have created the monster....
He was wrong too.

I don't care about putin or ukraine. What I care about are western nations so easily descending into the totalitarian chaos, abusing citizens, threatening retaliation for people protesting for their freedom. THAT is what concerns me.

No doubt Putin is an AUTHORITARIAN leader that enjoys his power. Power that kills or jails critics and rolls over other sovereign territories, like Hitler did. Clever too. Learned plenty about propaganda as a KGB agent.

The world did not stop Hitler until 73,000,000 people died.
Will NATO rise up against Putin before many more have to die?

A bully will not stop until he is overpowered or effectively punished.
This bully with the 2nd or 3rd largest military must be stopped for humanity's sake.
No, Trudeau, and Biden are the fascists, the Nazi's, Putin is just an oligarch, the real danger you face comes from Trudeau, Biden, and all of their fascist friends in China and silicon valley!

No doubt Putin is an AUTHORITARIAN leader that enjoys his power. Power that kills or jails critics and rolls over other sovereign territories, like Hitler did. Clever too. Learned plenty about propaganda as a KGB agent.

This bully with the 2nd or 3rd largest military must be stopped for humanity's sake.

Do you want to go to War?

I also care about this current president quietly in the dead of night unloading unvetted and potential afghani terrorists into northern virginia...not that northern virginians don't deserve it BUT I don't deserve it. THIS I consider to be an act of war. Why aren't the governors, Youngkin, Abbott and De Santis rounding these characters up when they can and dropping them in Delaward and Martha's vineyard.....and DC.

No one wants to go to war but in this situation, it may be inevitable. The question for our country is do we only fight for what is good business and convenient or something nobler.

I also care about this current president quietly in the dead of night unloading unvetted and potential afghani terrorists into northern virginia...not that northern virginians don't deserve it BUT I don't deserve it. THIS I consider to be an act of war. Why aren't the governors, Youngkin, Abbott and De Santis rounding these characters up when they can and dropping them in Delaward and Martha's vineyard.....and DC.
Well, because doing wrong does not ever right another wrong. He should be rounding them up and deporting their asses to a remote region in Yemen.

I don't have much use for Deleware or Mass. But those people haven't done anything to Me personally that would warrant putting their children in jeopardy.

but it's okay putting Virginia childrens' lives in jeopardy?? DC maryland and martha's vineyard happily support bringing in potential terrorists. Let them put their money where their mouths are and make room for them in their communities.

but it's okay putting Virginia childrens' lives in jeopardy?? DC maryland and martha's vineyard happily support bringing in potential terrorists. Let them put their money where their mouths are and make room for them in their communities.
Where did you get that? I said round them up and deport them to a remote region of Yemen. It is NOT alright to put Virginia's children in jeopardy. But neither is it okay to put anyone's children, in any state, in jeopardy.

Sorry
No dem has ever licked his arse like trump did.
You're a fucking idiot. Trump put Putin in his place. Putin was cowering and being punished while Trump was in office. Biden ended the Trump sanctions against Putin and gave Putin Crimea and the Donbas.

Putin was afraid of Trump. Putin owns Biden.

You are a fucking moron who is in denial of reality.

Sounds like that PM up in Canada.
Or that old fart in the WH.
Both of them like locking people up for protesting.

President Trump was a puppet of anti-Christ Talmud loving fake Israel.
Tsar Putin has a Divine Mandate to disarm the Prince of Gog and His Fortress America that has caused so huge amounts of suffering and death for many millions of people around the world at least since 1899.

President Trump was a puppet of anti-Christ Talmud loving fake Israel.
Tsar Putin has a Divine Mandate to disarm the Prince of Gog and His Fortress America that has caused so huge amounts of suffering and death for many millions of people around the world at least since 1899.
Shut up, Putin. And put a shirt on you old fuck.

Enjoy yourself with your anti-Christ rhetoric. Keep it up and Comrad Darkwind has no future beyond his current dead end existence.
yet, here you are predicting My end. The horror, the horror.

Based on his actions trudi is waaaa ahead of pootin.

You're a fucking idiot. Trump put Putin in his place. Putin was cowering and being punished while Trump was in office. Biden ended the Trump sanctions against Putin and gave Putin Crimea and the Donbas.

Putin was afraid of Trump. Putin owns Biden.

You are a fucking moron who is in denial of reality.
All that could be true but I know I'm not.
Where does this shit come from that Putin owns Biden?
There's no evidence of it and yet they are going to war with them? You push that right wing propaganda like the shit about the deep state and obamagate. Both were proven to be lies but you persist making a fool of yourself.
Can't you see how stupid that sounds now?
Trump did nothing because Putin had the mucky photos of Donny.
He licked his boots.
Wrote love letters to kym fuck wit. And you still believe he wasn't a fascist comMunist.

Who's denying reality now dickhead ?

Forum List

Back