Putin is nothing without Xi

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Biden wasted his time talking to Chinese President Xi to try and get him to convince Putin not to invade the Ukraine, much like the US wasted it's time trying to get Xi to talk some sense into North Korea to behave.

But the reality of the situation is, China wanted the invasion of the Ukraine, much like it wants a loose cannon running North Korea, for it sows discord and chaos internationally it can benefit from. Simply put, they are buffers to them seeking world domination.

In fact, no one could convince me that without the support and help of China, Putin would have attempted this stunt, for he knows all the sanctions in the world won't bother him so long as he has Xi to fund him and support him.

I agree that Xi could have told Putin, nyet.

But I don't see the blame on Biden for talking with Xi. The US cannot militarily intervene. Our moves are limited. But the overriding objective is to convince Putin that any attack on an Nato state will result in catastrophe for Russian conventional forces and, if Putin chooses, a nuclear exchange.

Joe Biden wasted his time talking to Chinese President Xi to try and get him to convince Putin not to invade the Ukraine, much like the US wasted it's time trying to get Xi to talk some sense into North Korea to behave.
It's much more likely that Xi/China is directing N.K.'s every move.
But the reality of the situation is, China wanted the invasion of the Ukraine, much like it wants a loose cannon running North Korea, for it sows discord and chaos internationally it can benefit from. Simply put, they are buffers to them seeking world domination.
China obviously wants what's good for Russia, but it's far from concluded yet that this US/Nato fomented war is good for Russia.
In fact, no one could convince me that without the support and help of China, Putin would have attempted this stunt, for he knows all the sanctions in the world won't bother him so long as he has Xi to fund him and support him.
That's just plain silly. Russia holds the power it needs all by itself to wage a conventional weapons war, as well as it has the nuclear capability to win a nuclear war all by itself.

But welcome to a more nuanced and sensible conversation! Hopefully you have enough smarts to deliver the relavant talking points too.

For every reason, it is much wiser for the U.S. to deal much differently with the C.C.P. Both sides need to take more constructive stances.

Everybody should be aware of the pot about to boil over between Britain and Russia. It's starting to look like this could be the break point. Putin has warned that Britain's actions will be answered with equal reactions.

Everybody should be aware of the pot about to boil over between Britain and Russia. It's starting to look like this could be the break point. Putin has warned that Britain's actions will be answered with equal reactions.
Link please so we know wtf you are talking about.
Last I know about Britain was Boris Johnson's visit to Kyiv.
What else happened?

Putin can't do shit to a NATO country, we know that, and he knows that.

Link please so we know wtf you are talking about.
Last I know about Britain was Boris Johnson's visit to Kyiv.
What else happened?

Putin can't do shit to a NATO country, we know that, and he knows that.
Request for a link denied due to childish use of profanity.

bide
biden is doing everything he can to make em both rich
now biden wants another 14 billion for Ukraine. no one knows where that money goes

Forum List

Back