Putin invaded Georgia when Bush was president. No one ever accused Bush of being weak

edgetho seems to think we should.

And you're a lying cum-slurping bitch of a dimocrap whore.

My point was, that if we had a Man as president instead of a fag boy, Putin would never have tried it.

I raised two boys. Strong-willed, Alpha Males. Tough as tough can be.

And I never had to put a hand on them. Never.

Know why?

Because they knew I would.

You don't get that. And you never will.

It's from not growing up around men. There's a lot of things you missed out on in life.
what i'm sure you raised are a couple of like minded assholes. cylce of abuse and all that.

anyhow, on topic, so it's your opinion that a strong president would be willing to start a war over the ukraine with russia - but that just by being willing to do so he never would have to - is that right?

Are you the one I think was at Hannity? You always gave me motion sickness with that damn avatar if its you.

And if so right there I should neg you. Keeeeeeeeeding. You always gave a serious look at a topic.

And if you are not, so far I still like you. :eusa_angel:

Are any of you really getting who you have put in power in the Ukraine? Please tell me some of you do. You put freaking neo nazis in man.

Aw shit.

This isn't about The Ukraine, TD.

It's about the fact that we have a feckless fag for president that nobody respects and nobody trusts.

No one....NO ONE....said he should have sent the military over there.

My point was, that if we had a Man as president instead of a fag boy, Putin would never have tried it.

Know why?

It's from not growing up around men. There's a lot of things you missed out on in life.

So, in your own words, Bush was a "fag boy"?

Know why?

You probably never laid a hand on your two boys because you probably beat the shit out of your wife (black and blue) as an example for them to witness. But that's just my humble opinion. :eusa_whistle:

You jealous?

The US is 0-4 against Putin. He's a clever asshole. The U.S. is losing and is going to lose this new cold war.

He's kicking our asses. I speak Uk and Russian. Holy toledo. We are toast. BTW I dance My braids are impeccable. The funniest thing over the past couple of nights is that I am half Irish. Oh some fun.

The US is 0-4 against Putin. He's a clever asshole. The U.S. is losing and is going to lose this new cold war.

He's kicking our asses. I speak Uk and Russian. Holy toledo. We are toast. BTW I dance My braids are impeccable. The funniest thing over the past couple of nights is that I am half Irish. Oh some fun.

How much courage, cleverness or strength does it take to kick a fag-boy's ass?

Think about it....

He's a cakeboy

obamadance.gif

http://www.blackfive.net/main/files/sir_mix_a_lot_03_cake_boy1.mp3

He's in a yellow camaro, skin so smooth
A buttercup boy from the funny school
His hair's all nice and wavy
And mine is nappy so you call me crazy
And he's got them skin-tight spandex on
Straight cake to the bone
He'd cook a big meal like your mother would
A cake boy, up to no good......

He likes to roller-skate, skip rocks on lakes
The bourgeois girls want straight-up cake boys.....

'cause if you don't you're bound to lose your girl
To that cake boy world
'cause that cake boy'll pull up quick
And say "does your man have a body like this?"
And you don't, 'cause you drink much brew, hah
Got a body like Buddah

How much courage, cleverness or strength does it take to kick a fag-boy's ass?

Think about it....

He's a cakeboy

obamadance.gif

http://www.blackfive.net/main/files/sir_mix_a_lot_03_cake_boy1.mp3

He's in a yellow camaro, skin so smooth
A buttercup boy from the funny school
His hair's all nice and wavy
And mine is nappy so you call me crazy
And he's got them skin-tight spandex on
Straight cake to the bone
He'd cook a big meal like your mother would
A cake boy, up to no good......

He likes to roller-skate, skip rocks on lakes
The bourgeois girls want straight-up cake boys.....

'cause if you don't you're bound to lose your girl
To that cake boy world
'cause that cake boy'll pull up quick
And say "does your man have a body like this?"
And you don't, 'cause you drink much brew, hah
Got a body like Buddah
what scenario/president do you ever see starting a war with russia over the ukraine? i mean i know you claim that the mere threat would be enough, but that implies that there is a scenario in which war with russia over ukraine becomes not only a viable option but the best option to a 'strong' president but not to our 'weak' president and that that is the root cause of the situation.

so again, i'd like to know what you believe that scenario is

Are any of you really getting who you have put in power in the Ukraine? Please tell me some of you do. You put freaking neo nazis in man.

Aw shit.

It's about the fact that we have a feckless fag for president that nobody respects and nobody trusts.

Hold on... that feckless fag kicked Osama bin Laden's ass, no wait, he killed his ass! :udaman:

He's thinking... give him time, Edgetho is dumbfounded for the moment.

Let me tell you two imbecilic females about life in the Big City.

You want something bad enough to just take it. Steal it, rip it off... Whatever. Since you're both dimocraps, that's not a stretch.

So you're eyeing Bad, Bad Leroy Brown and deciding whether or not you should walk up to him, knock him down and take his wallet.

But then you rightly figure that if you try that, Leroy Brown is going to break your back for you.

So what you decide to do instead is find the puny fag boy down the street, I'll call him barackus, and take his money.

Easy-Peezy.

Nobody's afraid of Barackus. Not even his pussy cat is afraid of him. Barackus runs away when his pussy cat hisses at him.

Now, odds are, you could pick up a big stick and knock Leroy in the head with it and steal his money. But you know, and I know, that Leroy would come looking for you and when he found you... That would be the end for you.

Barackus? Barackus ain't gonna do shit. Know why? Because Barackus is a pussy. A coward. He's nothing but talk. All he knows how to do is wow the girls with his fancy speeches and preen like a peacock while on vacation with his gay lover, Reggie.

You two? You need to grow up.

I'm being patient now but I won't be if you keep acting stupid.

Which... I'm not sure it's an act :dunno:

so you believe a strong president would go to war with russia over crimea? is that right?

Obama was weak before it, this just highlights it. Why? Because hes a paper tiger, asad is laughing at him, iran is too and now russia sees no obstacle in front of them

Let me tell you two imbecilic females about life in the Big City.

You want something bad enough to just take it. Steal it, rip it off... Whatever. Since you're both dimocraps, that's not a stretch.

So you're eyeing Bad, Bad Leroy Brown and deciding whether or not you should walk up to him, knock him down and take his wallet.

But then you rightly figure that if you try that, Leroy Brown is going to break your back for you.

So what you decide to do instead is find the puny fag boy down the street, I'll call him barackus, and take his money.

Easy-Peezy.

Nobody's afraid of Barackus. Not even his pussy cat is afraid of him. Barackus runs away when his pussy cat hisses at him.

Now, odds are, you could pick up a big stick and knock Leroy in the head with it and steal his money. But you know, and I know, that Leroy would come looking for you and when he found you... That would be the end for you.

Barackus? Barackus ain't gonna do shit. Know why? Because Barackus is a pussy. A coward. He's nothing but talk. All he knows how to do is wow the girls with his fancy speeches and preen like a peacock while on vacation with his gay lover, Reggie.

You two? You need to grow up.

I'm being patient now but I won't be if you keep acting stupid.

Which... I'm not sure it's an act :dunno:

so you believe a strong president would go to war with russia over crimea? is that right?

Obama was weak before it, this just highlights it. Why? Because hes a paper tiger, asad is laughing at him, iran is too and now russia sees no obstacle in front of them

what do you believe a 'strong' president would be willing to do, or would be doing, that the president is not?

it's really a simple question. there is no scenario where a sane president starts a war with russia over this, and since nothing else is off of the table what do you think would be different?

LOL

Obama's a weak sister because

Booooooooooooooooooosh

LOL

You Liberals are priceless

so what is it you believe a 'strong' president would do in this situation?

Why are you even asking?

It's like asking how Michelangelo would carve a block of marble. What difference does it make?

Is Obama a "Strong President" (You question means he's not) Does he have the ability to understand what a Strong would do? It's not being strong just in that moment, its from having a Strong President and Presidency in the first place and not some choomed up amateur who wants to "Fundamentally transform" American, and not for the better either

nice non-answer frank.go back to posting one-liners and pictures. It seems this subject is beyond you.

Last edited:
Freaking commie-lover conservatives.

Bob Gates tells Obama's Ukraine critics to tone it down - CBS News

"My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force, so I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas," Gates explained. "I think that...even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren't cutting our defense budget, I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it."

Lets go ahead and say Bush was a pussy,still doesn't get the current one off the hook.

what do you believe a 'strong' president would be willing to do, or would be doing, that the president is not?

it's really a simple question. there is no scenario where a sane president starts a war with russia over this, and since nothing else is off of the table what do you think would be different?

Lots and lots,lets start with consistency,and a posture of confidence and leadership that has never materialized.

"My own view is, after all, Putin invaded Georgia when George W. Bush was president. Nobody ever accused George W. Bush of being weak or unwilling to use military force, so I think Putin is very opportunistic in these arenas," Gates explained. "I think that...even if we had launched attacks in Syria, even if we weren't cutting our defense budget, I think Putin saw an opportunity here in Crimea, and he has seized it."

Bush wasn't black.

Aw shit.

Hold on... that feckless fag kicked Osama bin Laden's ass, no wait, he killed his ass! :udaman:

Actually, the Military kicked and killed Obama bin Laden, not our president Barack Osama. At that the Military had to beg and plead for permission for weeks, it was a very tough decision on our first Marxist President to kill a terrorist. The president osama actually vacillated and procrastinated.

What would a strong leader do to Russia? Who cares, we have what we got for a President and the only intelligent conversation is to speak of what this president is doing. Which is nothing.

Our President Barrack, wants the USA to be in decline, Barrack wants the USA weak, Barrack is a student of revisionist history and now he has the chance to make this period in the History of the USA a permanent stain, Now all the Commie/Marxist/Liberal/Democrats do not have to tell a lie about our history, they can look back at the last 8 years and say, look how the USA was weak, look how the USA failed to uphold treaty obligations.

History can say we were on the wrong side in Egypt.

That we turned our back on the one free country in the Middle East and our ally, Israel.

History will state that the USA in cowardice ran from Iraq and Afghanistan, losing both wars, after we won the wars.

Our first Black African American President had the chance to be the greatest President ever, instead, according to Barracks Ideology, Barrack steered the USA into greater decline.

yes, lets talk about anything but our greatest failure as a nation, Our First Black President.

Shrub had overextended the military's capabilities by then, otherwise I s'pose it possible the silly bastard might have done differently. As for your new messiah, the jug eared bastard currently in the big chair. His dithering ineffectiveness will save many an American life, as Crimea chooses to rejoin Russia, in a majority vote, and the US watches while trying to formulate a plan.
Your boy has no higher ground upon which he is standing. As a matter of principle this should play out without our intervention. This situation would not have turned into this festering boil but for US behind the scenes meddling.

Last edited:

Lets go ahead and say Bush was a pussy,still doesn't get the current one off the hook.

Wait what?

You want a do over?

Isn't happening.

So let me get the rhetoric straight. I would not want to get the ass hattery wrong after all.

Bush was one of the worst presidents to ever be elected (and some even claim that he wasn’t elected).
Obama is one of the best presidents to ever be elected.

Obama takes the same actions that Bush took.
?

Liberal logic at its finest….

Shrub had overextended the military's capabilities by then, otherwise I s'pose it possible the silly bastard might have don differently. As for your new messiah, the jug eared bastard currently in the big chair. His dithering ineffectiveness will save many an American life, as Crimea chooses to rejoin Russia, in a majority vote, and the US watches while trying to formulate a plan.
Your boy has no higher ground upon which he is standing. As a matter of principle this should play out without our intervention. This situation would not have turned into this festering boil but for US behind the scenes meddling.

Where?

Bush's invasion of Iraq gave license for every one else with a big military to do exactly the same thing.

Guess you missed China going into Tibet and Russia hitting Georgia.

Or France rolling into Libya.

Iraq caused massive instability in the Middle East. But it didn't stop there.

Forum List

Back