Putin gave Trump a soccer ball with a computer chip in it!

One of my ex-Navy buddies was part of the START inspection team back in the late '90s. He was initially shocked when he saw the state of Russia's nuclear missile force. Russians had rusty missiles sitting in damp, non-climate controlled silos that would more likely blow up in the silo than actually launch..

Putin is spending 9% of GDP on the military. He's updated his missile systems. BTW did you know we're in a whole different century than the 1990's?
Right, you know exactly what the Russian are doing!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Well I guess the only question we have to answer now is which will transmit our classified secrets faster to Moscow, Trump or the Ball?
My God you people are pathetic.

^^^^^That

This is what is inside that Russian football, here is the full Transmitter, obviously I suggest that this football is rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

HTB1dnhuQVXXXXcEXVXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

This is the ACTUAL Russian Spy Bot that the Russian football Transmitter Transmits to :omg:

featured-image-template-bots.jpg

Well I guess the only question we have to answer now is which will transmit our classified secrets faster to Moscow, Trump or the Ball?
I guess some people are too dense to see tongue and cheek when you read. It is revealing that you and other conservative deadheads actually believe that Trump would reveal secrets quicker than a transmitter. It is why you all got so triggered by my comment. Yeah, pathetic is right.
I don’t believe he would give secrets. My comment about being pathetic is any idiot that would post stupid drivel.

^^^^^That

This is what is inside that Russian football, here is the full Transmitter, obviously I suggest that this football is rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

HTB1dnhuQVXXXXcEXVXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

This is the ACTUAL Russian Spy Bot that the Russian football Transmitter Transmits to :omg:

featured-image-template-bots.jpg

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head at the left and their rehtoric.

Putin is spending 9% of GDP on the military. He's updated his missile systems. BTW did you know we're in a whole different century than the 1990's?

And bed wetting about nuclear war with Russia is sooooo '60s.

Russia has developed a new array of nuclear weapons that are invincible, according to President Vladimir

Vladimir Putin unveils new nuclear weapons systems

Putin, before election, unveils new nuclear weapons to counter West.

After boasting Thursday about Russia’s “invincible” new nuclear missile, which he claims can strike “anywhere,” Russian President Vladimir Putin sat down with TODAY’s Megyn Kelly in an NBC News exclusive. He blames the U.S. for a prospective arms race, and says Russia’s new missile can easily evade any anti-missile system.

Time to act to protect our precious bodily fluids...

2124650955_f187f98604.jpg

Also: if Trump is Putin's bi*ch (like Dems have been screaming for two years) why does Putin even need to have a computer chip in a stupid soccer ball? One contradicts the other, NO LOGIC from Dems. As always!
It's there to channel the mind control rays from the Russian satellites.

The ONLY thing known to block ALL mind control rays:

xlheqrK.jpg

Apparently, the soccer ball that Trump received from Putin has a microchip in it. CNN reported that it did, but apparently, ALL the soccer balls that were used at FIFA World Cup are microchiped so that the company can provide updates to your phone.

Doesn't mean that it couldn't be used for nefarious purposes though. Here is what Snopes had to say on the subject, and they said that while all those soccer balls have them, the Russians could have replaced it with a similar looking chip that can hack phones.

I posted links to both the Snopes article, and what CNN reported, so that you can make up your own minds.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/07/26/soccer-ball-putin-chip/

Vladimir Putin may have given Trump a soccer ball with a transmitter chip - CNNPolitics

DERP

HERPADERPADERPITYDERPDERPDERPADYDERP.

Fucking retards with your conspiracy theories.

Snopes is a fucking joke,

Someone want to show some, you know,. EVIDENCE?

NO? Just fucking shit flinging.

So is this finally proof that Putin really wants to know the location of Trumps balls? Considering how poorly Trump did at the summit, I'd like to know where they are as well.

Apparently, the soccer ball that Trump received from Putin has a microchip in it. CNN reported that it did, but apparently, ALL the soccer balls that were used at FIFA World Cup are microchiped so that the company can provide updates to your phone.

Doesn't mean that it couldn't be used for nefarious purposes though. Here is what Snopes had to say on the subject, and they said that while all those soccer balls have them, the Russians could have replaced it with a similar looking chip that can hack phones.

I posted links to both the Snopes article, and what CNN reported, so that you can make up your own minds.

Vladimir Putin may have given Trump a soccer ball with a transmitter chip - CNNPolitics
No evidence, just baseless speculation.....not buying it.

Holy cow! I never dreamed a soccer ball would turn out to be the big IT!

Almost like using a fake FISA warrant to spy on your political opponent

Forum List

Back