Putin Finds Saddam's WMDs

This fantasy is based on the premise that Iraq was for some reason the only country in the ME that could figure out how to make chemical weapons,

that the only way Syria could have CW's is if they got them from Iraq.

Saddam was hiding his WMD's in Syria?

yes, if you recall one of the things surveillence noticed just prior to our going into iraq were convoys of trucks leaving iraq into syria. The belief was it was chemical weapons and potentially elements of other WMD's

yes, if you recall one of the things surveillence noticed just prior to our going into iraq were convoys of trucks leaving iraq into syria. The belief was it was chemical weapons and potentially elements of other WMD's

Interesting. I don't remember that. I'd love to read more. Anything you have you can share?

(Full Disclaimer: I know you are the king of making up 'facts', so I'm fairly confident you can't provide a credible link)

George W Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, etc; all have the not finding of WMDs in Iraq hanging over their legacies. One would think that if it is a fact that Saddma's weapons were in Syria, they would be mentioning this fact as a vindication thusly erasing their tarnished legacies.
But they haven't said a word about this. :confused:

Interesting. I don't remember that. I'd love to read more. Anything you have you can share?

(Full Disclaimer: I know you are the king of making up 'facts', so I'm fairly confident you can't provide a credible link)

I'm sure you can google as well i I could. Frankly I'm surprised you don't remember any of this given it was such a hot topic a decade ago. Frankly i'm surprised people who have such strong opinions about something, are willing to condem others for their opinions and support an administration who are about to make a wrong move are not aware of everything surrounding the situation.

Syria and Iraq connection over handover of Chemical Weapons before 2003 US invasion ? TheWiseMe.com /donny-wise.com

Last edited:

Check out Surprise! WMDs from Iraq were moved to Syria by Saddam Hussein | Wintery Knight

The parroting piss drinkers are too retarded to know it is physically impossible for Assad's chemical weapons to have come from Saddam Hussein. What we are seeing in this topic is sheer magical thinking.

Got any evidence to back that statement up?

It's not costing us blood and treasure to find these weapons, let Russia do it.

It wouldn't have cost us $600 billion in treasure and 3,000 more lives if people obviously like you and these TRAITORS helped prolong the barbarism of terrorists who put bombs on kids that blew up when reaching for candy from soldiers and you encouraged these actions when you supported THESE traitorous statements..calling our troops "terrorists", war is lost.. cold blooded killers!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

I just don't understand NOT one of us RWers would EVERY criticize our troops like these traitors DID and no Obama is C-I-C asking these same methodical air-raiding villages killing civilians MILITARY to do the same in Syria!!
That is totally wrong!

Check out Surprise! WMDs from Iraq were moved to Syria by Saddam Hussein | Wintery Knight

I'm sorry do you have ANYTHING more reputable than 'Wintery Knight'?

Seriously??? And you wonder why I insult your stoopidity? You don't remember the lead up to the Iraq war?

This bears repeating, "Were you in a coma or partisan stupor prior to Dear Leader being elected? Of course you were."

Since you are too lazy or ignorant to know how to use Google.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/01/25/sprj.nirq.kay/

January 26, 2004

"Kay also raised the possibility -- one he first discussed in a weekend interview with "The Sunday Telegraph" of London -- that clues about banned weapons programs might reside across Iraq's western border.

"There is ample evidence of movement to Syria before the war -- satellite photographs, reports on the ground of a constant stream of trucks, cars, rail traffic across the border. We simply don't know what was moved," Kay said.

But, he said, "the Syrian government there has shown absolutely no interest in helping us resolve this issue."

Kay acknowledged that the truth might never be revealed. Widespread looting in Baghdad after the invasion destroyed many government records. "There's always going to be unresolved ambiguity here.""

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Even if Hussein did move chemical weapons to Syria, those chemicals have long since expired. Not even sarin precursors last more than five years.

You're welcome.

So Saddam gave his WMDs to Syria, even though Syria was and is today Iran's best buddy?
Why would Saddam transfer his WMDs to an ally of Iran and then still play the game as though he had WMDs in an effort to deter an Iranian attack?
That Saddam, what a wild and crazy gambler! :cuckoo:

Even if Hussein did move chemical weapons to Syria, those chemicals have long since expired. Not even sarin precursors last more than five years.

You're welcome.

They don't entirely deactivate after X amount of years, the lose potency. So launching 15 year old Sarin shells won't be as effective as new ones, but will still kill people, and make lots of others sick. Kind of like what is being reported in Syria.....

If it was new Sarin being used all of them would be dead, and anyone in contact with those dead/dying people without full protection would be dead or really really fucked up.

You're welcome.

Really? Please post some actual facts regarding how long it takes various chemical weapons to expire.

And none of the rdean political scientists count.

Since 99% of the Iraq war supporters on the right on this board have spent the last 2 weeks insisting that the possession of chemical weapons and the use of them on one's own people

is NOT sufficient cause for the US to take military action,

why would they now be so keen to resurrect the conspiracy theory that Saddam sent chemical weapons to Syria?

Forum List

Back