Putin becomes eighth-degree karate black belt, Obola plays golf...again!

Putin is Obamas bitch

Obama barks and Putin whimpers. How is Putins economy doing since Obama fucked him over?
And your supporting evidence of this is where?
Putin has ordered the Russian Air Force to fly missions dangerously close to US airspace. Obama does nothing.
Putin has ordered his Naval Forces to perform regular sub patrols just outside the US 200 mile territorial marine boundary.
This basically flipping us and Obama, the bird.
Where is Sarah "The Quitter" Palin to give Putin the evil eye as he flies over our airspace?

She's busy making more money in a year than you will is your feckless life, BTW, which state were you governor of, and why did YOU quit?

Seems the newly finished CHINA-RUSSIA deal with all that oil will bitch slap the Obola again, but I do hope, for the sake of the free world that we GET RID OF THE POS in the White House as soon as possible!
She may earn more than I have, but what she makes now is far more than when she was governor. So thanks for offering up the actual reason she quit ... for the money. And unlike her, at least I know Africa is a continent, no part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British, and the vice president is not in charge of the Senate. Oh, and my kids aren't birthing bastards. I've raised them better than that.

You notice she never made the excuse that it was "ABOVE MY PAY GRADE" as the Obola has, a moron in president's clothes! And I noticed you mention NOTHING about your HORNY, GAY FAUN avatar... I shall continue to dwell on that, as now YOU have brought attention unto yourself... Gay and Horny.... rather fitting for PAWNSEY!

Shall I start quoting 57 states, CORPSEMEN, and if you like your healthcare you can keep it...PERIOD.... Who is dumbest?...I say it the :ahole-1: that even brought up those remarks, which has now opened up a can of worms about the Obola's being SOOO FUCKED up...and I haven't even started on Joe "The World's DUMBEST Politician" Biden, yet!

You sound like a gay Russian to me.

As far as why you call him Obola, even if I were a mind reader, you don't have a mind which can be read. So why do you call him Obola? Are you too ignorant to express why with words? Or is it that you know if you tried, doing so would once again expose you as the dumbass you have proven repeatedly to be?

Everything sounds like something GAY to you...another INTOLERANT Pond Scum... every time they post that have to call MEN GAY.... we all know why, we just chuckle at your obviousness!
Wrong as usual, Vagisil. Not everything sounds gay to me. Most things don't. The way you drool over another man is most definitely gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You even have a GAY avatar... but you knew that! And as your last sentence states, it appears you enjoy the GAY lifestyle more than you let on, Shall I now call you a PAWNSY, in honor of you coming out... Why YES, I do believe I will... PAWNSY, it has that certain flair about it, that only leftist pond scum can create!
You think a faun is gay? Wow, you're as frail as they come. And that last sentence is a joke from a Seinfeld episode. You might have known that if you spent less time at gay bars.

Are you trying to tell us a FAUN, or in your case a PAWNSEY isn't Gay?

th

Or perhaps this one....

Gay+Faun.jpg

Don't thank me for your REAL avatar! That does say aMOUTHFUL about you...Oh, those double entendres again! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You are now quoting Steinfeld, as a source of you limited info? At least Comedy Central is current!
Oh, poor, desperate, vagisil. Anyone can dress up as a faun, that doesn't make fauns gay figures. If it did, than vigilantes are in big trouble...

The-Punisher-02.jpg

Russia's economy is a disaster. Stop worshiping Putin.

I admire a MAN, not a little fucking RAT, or his minion...minion!
Is there a forum for discussion of homosexuality? Perhaps your admiration for men could better be posed there.

I see you're gay, perhaps a section for you, Aaron, Howley, the Seabitch, and all you same sex suckers to jerk off to?...No?
I'm not Gay, but I respect your right to love as you wish.

You are orgasmic over Putin and disparaging the President. One might ask, is it Putin's policies you prefer over Obama's, or is it Putin's image as a man you feel an attraction for?

Of course you are, or why bring it up...UNLESS your hatred of Queers has raised it's ugly head and given you away...as it sooner or later does with all you scum!

Why YES. I prefer Putin's homeland policies over the Obola's... putting GAYS in their place instead of raising them above everyone else, actual FREEDOM OF RELIGION, instead of Obolacare FUCKING with the religious beliefs of HALF the country, The PRESERVATION of LIFE, whether born or unborn in Russia, instead of having you scumbag murders killing the unborn, because the fucking asshole woman didn't take the responsibility to NOT GET PREGNANT, but that enough for starters.... And I can see where you would be attracted to the fairy, mulatto in the White House, why not offer him your services?...Afraid you'd get rejected?
So you dose the policies option. But are you sure those shirtless pictures of Putin did't give you a little stiffy?

You would prefer the United States of America behaved more like Russia. Authoritarian, aggressive, repressive Russia. Russia with one of the biggest governments on earth.

Good luck with that.

Everything sounds like something GAY to you...another INTOLERANT Pond Scum... every time they post that have to call MEN GAY.... we all know why, we just chuckle at your obviousness!
Wrong as usual, Vagisil. Not everything sounds gay to me. Most things don't. The way you drool over another man is most definitely gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You even have a GAY avatar... but you knew that! And as your last sentence states, it appears you enjoy the GAY lifestyle more than you let on, Shall I now call you a PAWNSY, in honor of you coming out... Why YES, I do believe I will... PAWNSY, it has that certain flair about it, that only leftist pond scum can create!
You think a faun is gay? Wow, you're as frail as they come. And that last sentence is a joke from a Seinfeld episode. You might have known that if you spent less time at gay bars.

th

Or perhaps this one....

Gay+Faun.jpg

Don't thank me for your REAL avatar! That does say aMOUTHFUL about you...Oh, those double entendres again! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You are now quoting Steinfeld, as a source of you limited info? At least Comedy Central is current!
Oh, poor, desperate, vagisil. Anyone can dress up as a faun, that doesn't make fauns gay figures. If it did, than vigilantes are in big trouble...

The-Punisher-02.jpg

What is that big pile of shit you posted PAWNSEY...your brain on facts?

I admire a MAN, not a little fucking RAT, or his minion...minion!
Is there a forum for discussion of homosexuality? Perhaps your admiration for men could better be posed there.

I see you're gay, perhaps a section for you, Aaron, Howley, the Seabitch, and all you same sex suckers to jerk off to?...No?

You are orgasmic over Putin and disparaging the President. One might ask, is it Putin's policies you prefer over Obama's, or is it Putin's image as a man you feel an attraction for?

Of course you are, or why bring it up...UNLESS your hatred of Queers has raised it's ugly head and given you away...as it sooner or later does with all you scum!

Why YES. I prefer Putin's homeland policies over the Obola's... putting GAYS in their place instead of raising them above everyone else, actual FREEDOM OF RELIGION, instead of Obolacare FUCKING with the religious beliefs of HALF the country, The PRESERVATION of LIFE, whether born or unborn in Russia, instead of having you scumbag murders killing the unborn, because the fucking asshole woman didn't take the responsibility to NOT GET PREGNANT, but that enough for starters.... And I can see where you would be attracted to the fairy, mulatto in the White House, why not offer him your services?...Afraid you'd get rejected?
So you dose the policies option. But are you sure those shirtless pictures of Putin did't give you a little stiffy?

You would prefer the United States of America behaved more like Russia. Authoritarian, aggressive, repressive Russia. Russia with one of the biggest governments on earth.

Good luck with that.

Well since you are the one that brings it up, I imagine, like the Pawnsey, you're also a horney GAY dude!

You mean THIS Vladimir Putin?....
Russian President Vladimir Putin's approval rating has reached 80 percent, with a majority of Russians saying the country is heading in the right direction, an independent pollster said Wednesday.

Putin s Approval Rating Rises to 80 Poll Sputnik International
The Obola has never seen an approval rating within 15points of that... He's doing what HIS PEOPLE APPROVE OF...it's NOT what WE approve of!

Putin is Obamas bitch

Obama barks and Putin whimpers. How is Putins economy doing since Obama fucked him over?
Putin has ordered the Russian Air Force to fly missions dangerously close to US airspace. Obama does nothing.
Putin has ordered his Naval Forces to perform regular sub patrols just outside the US 200 mile territorial marine boundary.
Where is Sarah "The Quitter" Palin to give Putin the evil eye as he flies over our airspace?

She's busy making more money in a year than you will is your feckless life, BTW, which state were you governor of, and why did YOU quit?

Seems the newly finished CHINA-RUSSIA deal with all that oil will bitch slap the Obola again, but I do hope, for the sake of the free world that we GET RID OF THE POS in the White House as soon as possible!
She may earn more than I have, but what she makes now is far more than when she was governor. So thanks for offering up the actual reason she quit ... for the money. And unlike her, at least I know Africa is a continent, no part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British, and the vice president is not in charge of the Senate. Oh, and my kids aren't birthing bastards. I've raised them better than that.

You notice she never made the excuse that it was "ABOVE MY PAY GRADE" as the Obola has, a moron in president's clothes! And I noticed you mention NOTHING about your HORNY, GAY FAUN avatar... I shall continue to dwell on that, as now YOU have brought attention unto yourself... Gay and Horny.... rather fitting for PAWNSEY!

Shall I start quoting 57 states, CORPSEMEN, and if you like your healthcare you can keep it...PERIOD.... Who is dumbest?...I say it the :ahole-1: that even brought up those remarks, which has now opened up a can of worms about the Obola's being SOOO FUCKED up...and I haven't even started on Joe "The World's DUMBEST Politician" Biden, yet!
"57 states"? Accept my challenge viggie. Let`s list all the stupid things said by presidents. Don`t misunderestimate me. "I`m telling you there`s an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans again. There just is. That`s the reality of the world and I wish him all the very best" George W. Bush Washington D.C. Jan. 12, 2009.

The Obola looks to the Moooch for protection when just VIEWING manly sports!...He's a Momma boy!!

OBAMA-QUEER-BarackGaydar.jpg
That's a look of a REAL leader, isn't it?

Vigilante, I admire your ability to outsmart those who try to fight with you and not leaving them any chance to look smart even for themselves. And you look like a patriot of US more than all of them together.

"57 states"? Accept my challenge viggie. Let`s list all the stupid things said by presidents. Don`t misunderestimate me. "I`m telling you there`s an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans again. There just is. That`s the reality of the world and I wish him all the very best" George W. Bush Washington D.C. Jan. 12, 2009.

Tell you what, I'll start and even in the Obola's OWN WORDS!

I hold 1st black (Shodan) in GoJu Ryu karate and I would tell you after 3rd dan, it's all political. I knew a Taekwon Do 7th dan here in Phoenix who heard a guy named Jo Bang Lee was claiming he was a 9th dan in Hwanrang Do. He put on his ceremonial gi and went over to Lee's dojo and spit on his windows inviting him outside. Lee didn't go outside. The TaeKwon Do guy (his name escapes me) was former ROK with 9th White Horse at Ninh Hoa....a couple of us got special leave to train with them....that's where I got real good with my feets. :cool-45:

update: his name was Choi....he taught here and in Albuquerque.

Last edited:

th

Or perhaps this one....

Gay+Faun.jpg

The-Punisher-02.jpg

You don't understand? Looks like taking choad loads has rotted your brain. How sad. :cry:

Putin is a walkin talkin MID-LIFE CRISIS.....ditched his wife for some arm candy, tiger hunting, invading a helpless neighbor, talkin shit about blowing up the world....all that's missing are hair plugs and a red Corvette. :laugh:

Tell you what, I'll start and even in the Obola's OWN WORDS!

I'll see your bluff and raise you with Bushisms ... a term coined because the last president was the dumbest one ever ...

th

Or perhaps this one....

Gay+Faun.jpg

The-Punisher-02.jpg

You don't understand? Looks like taking choad loads has rotted your brain. How sad. :cry:

I understand you have a brain full of shit, you are a horny, gay Boy, and Putin could kick your ass for just being alive!

And yet you still show your liberal intolerance to the GAY subject, even when you are one... certainly a mental disorder of the FIRST degree.... Now you're even starting to OCD on the GAY topic... Funny how ALL subversives OCD on certain things, and high on that list is the GAY subject!

Putin is a walkin talkin MID-LIFE CRISIS.....ditched his wife for some arm candy, tiger hunting, invading a helpless neighbor, talkin shit about blowing up the world....all that's missing are hair plugs and a red Corvette. :laugh:

Don't forget his [b[EIGHTY PERCENT APPROVAL RATING WITH HIS PEOPLE[/b]... He can do what he wants and we have a pansy in the White House that NEEDS to have back up of the Europeans, before he even makes a speech! I certainly don't like what Putin has been doing, BUT, WHERE IS OUR LEADERSHIP to do anything about it?

All that and obola killed Bin Laden by playing cards with Reggie Love.

Give Putin the hair plugs and red corvette. He at least did something besides play cards with Reggie Love and claim credit for what a white man did.

Good luck with that.

Well since you are the one that brings it up, I imagine, like the Pawnsey, you're also a horney GAY dude!

You mean THIS Vladimir Putin?....
Russian President Vladimir Putin's approval rating has reached 80 percent, with a majority of Russians saying the country is heading in the right direction, an independent pollster said Wednesday.

Putin s Approval Rating Rises to 80 Poll Sputnik International
The Obola has never seen an approval rating within 15points of that... He's doing what HIS PEOPLE APPROVE OF...it's NOT what WE approve of!
You stake your patriotism to a Russian popularity poll? Tell me, what was Putin's winning percentages in the last 'election'?

Remember how Saddam Huisien's popularity and 'election' percentages were always well above 90%?

Forum List

Back