Putin becomes eighth-degree karate black belt, Obola plays golf...again!

Of course I think you're a Bush supporter. I have no doubt you voted for him over Gore and Kerry and no doubt you defended Bush relentlessly for 8 years.

Your problem is all you have on your OCD mind is the Gay issue. Was Bush better than Gore and Kerry... there is no doubt, a fucking GW huckster, and a traitorous Ex. soldier, who had to wait for Jimmy Carter to get himself a HONORABLE DISCHARGE from the Vietnam era!
Who cares whether you think Bush was better than them? The fact is you supported Bush. Embarrassingly so as you're now trying to run away from him.

And you support the Gay black muslim lover in the White House, and want to have your gay sex with him...you are more than obvious!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Your delusions and projections are duly noted, vagisil. It's quite amusing how hard you have struggled to portray others as gay after you revealed your man-love for Vlad.

I suppose your right, as you have done the same for the Obola, and we KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOu are gay and would love to have sex with the mulatto... Once black, and you'll never go back! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Swishes the voice of experience.

What you call love is actually respect due to a commander.
You're honoring leaders from other nations now? :lmao::lmao::lmao: And you morons howled at the moon because Obama bowed. :eusa_doh:
obola bows to the leaders of other nations. He's that inadequate. We don't have a leader worth honoring. We may as well honor the leaders of other nations. Ours deserves only to be spat upon.

Your problem is all you have on your OCD mind is the Gay issue. Was Bush better than Gore and Kerry... there is no doubt, a fucking GW huckster, and a traitorous Ex. soldier, who had to wait for Jimmy Carter to get himself a HONORABLE DISCHARGE from the Vietnam era!
Who cares whether you think Bush was better than them? The fact is you supported Bush. Embarrassingly so as you're now trying to run away from him.

And you support the Gay black muslim lover in the White House, and want to have your gay sex with him...you are more than obvious!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Your delusions and projections are duly noted, vagisil. It's quite amusing how hard you have struggled to portray others as gay after you revealed your man-love for Vlad.

I suppose your right, as you have done the same for the Obola, and we KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOu are gay and would love to have sex with the mulatto... Once black, and you'll never go back! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Remember, swallow all of it, nothing gets spit out!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You're honoring leaders from other nations now? :lmao::lmao::lmao: And you morons howled at the moon because Obama bowed. :eusa_doh:

THiS is an Obola BOW, Pawnsey is jealous...Oh, YES YOU ARE! That jealousy goes for you too, RightWingNut!

f43c7da548.gif

obola bows to the leaders of other nations. He's that inadequate. We don't have a leader worth honoring. We may as well honor the leaders of other nations. Ours deserves only to be spat upon.
Why do you care who he bows to when you're honoring the leader of Russia? Are you even capable of comprehending idiocy of that?

Oh, and vagisil didn't have the balls to answer ... perhaps you will ... why do you call Obama, "obola?"

Remember, swallow all of it, nothing gets spit out!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Again, the voice of experience hums.

Yeah, I'm sure those ranks are perfectly legitimate. :rolleyes:

Won't be long before this little clown is appearing in theatrical, home-made military garb complete with enormous epaulets; firing a rifle into the air from a balcony with one hand.

At least obama will be taking his corrupt act back to Chicago in a few years.

Why do you care who he bows to when you're honoring the leader of Russia? Are you even capable of comprehending idiocy of that?

Oh, and vagisil didn't have the balls to answer ... perhaps you will ... why do you call Obama, "obola?"

You mean you didn't catch this... Oh that's right you were too just thinking about your GAYNESS!

Obama Plans to Bring African Ebola Patients to the United States Pakalert Press

I know this TAXES that pea sized brain of yours, with the 2 digit IQ, but Obuma bring Ebola Africans here surely qualifies him to be known as Obola... Now, that's funny in a very sad way for Americans! Undoubtedly you and RightWingNut don't get it, but Patriots will!

Again, the voice of experience hums.

You need me to post your idols blow job picture again? And you need to speak up! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

THiS is an Obola BOW, Pawnsey is jealous...Oh, YES YOU ARE!

f43c7da548.gif
I'd ask you to keep your private collection to yourself, but that would be a waste of time.

You can't hide... I see you ass sticking up between Putin's legs! Did he taste soapy?

You mean you didn't catch this... Oh that's right you were too just thinking about your GAYNESS!

Obama Plans to Bring African Ebola Patients to the United States Pakalert Press

I know this TAXES that pea sized brain of yours, with the 2 digit IQ, but Obuma bring Ebola Africans here surely qualifies him to be known as Obola... Now, that's funny in a very sad way for Americans! Undoubtedly you and RightWingNut don't get it, but Patriots will!
THAT was the reason???

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

No wonder you resisted offering up an explanation.

First of all, Obama never sought to bring Africans with Ebola into the U.S. So that's just a flat out lie. Not that lies ever prevent idiots like you from spreading them, but a lie nonetheless.

Secondly, the only African to be brought here for treatment was a doctor who resides here but went to Sierra Leone to help others. That's not a policy, you moron.

Thirdly, no one has died from contracting Ebola in the U.S. There have been, I believe, a total of 5 cases? Three contracted it in Africa. One snuck in by lying his way in; one other is a U.S. citizen; and the third was a U.S. resident.

And lastly, if 5 cases of Ebola in the U.S. is all that is needed for you to call Obama, "Obola," then for consistencies sake, I expect you to refer to Reagan as President AIDS from now on since almost 150,000 people died from that disease during his reign and even more contracted it.

So let's see how consistent your principles are, vagisil ... 5 cases of Ebola under Obama versus hundreds of thousands of cases of AIDS during Reagan. Personally, I believe your principles are too fluid to render such consistency, but I'll leave that for you to prove wrong ......

Last edited:

THiS is an Obola BOW, Pawnsey is jealous...Oh, YES YOU ARE!

f43c7da548.gif
I'd ask you to keep your private collection to yourself, but that would be a waste of time.

You can't hide... I see you ass sticking up between Putin's legs! Did he taste soapy?
Strange how you can't stop fantasizing about gay sex, eh, vagisil?

Forum List

Back