Putin becomes eighth-degree karate black belt, Obola plays golf...again!

Putin's sideline honey:
alina_kabaeva.jpg

Obama's:
Obama-with-Reggie-Love.jpg

Your just jealous because he's holding Reggies hand!
Projects Putin's closet admirer from afar.

I see it really bothers you!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You think I'm bothered because you're in love with Putin???

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for the laugh, :gay:vagisil :gay:
tumblr_mc43bykI4Z1qicadmo1_500.gif

I see you love for Putin burns stronger than ever. Who knew you were such a romantic?

Your just jealous because he's holding Reggies hand!
Projects Putin's closet admirer from afar.

I see it really bothers you!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You think I'm bothered because you're in love with Putin???

Thanks for the laugh, :gay:vagisil :gay:
tumblr_mc43bykI4Z1qicadmo1_500.gif
What bullshit, :gay:vagisil :gay:?

You started this thread and it's gushing with your admiration of Putin. I didn't make that up. You poured your heart out for that Ruskie. Don't be ashamed now.

If Putin is not careful he could find himself torn apart by the banshees and gangsters he calls a government.

That depends of course on how well he manages to deal with the sanctions, inefficiencies, and corruption within his country's economy.

Whoever comes after Obama will have to clean up the mess though.

How is that karate belt work'n out for ya Mr Putin?

Your economy is in the tank while "weak" ol Obama heads off on a Hawaiian golf vacation confident in a booming economy

Last edited:
Of mice and men, we got a RAT!

Russian President Vladimir Putin holds a Persian leopard cub at a breeding and rehabilitation center in the Black Sea resort of Sochi. Perhaps the most important vote in Russia's public selection of a new Olympic mascot was cast when Putin said he wanted a funky leopard to represent the 2014 Sochi Winter Games. Browse through for more photos of Putin trying his hand at different activities.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Russian-based federation says Vladimir Putin gets eighth-degree belt in Kyokushin-kan discipline
  • Putin, 62, is quite the sportsman and already has highest rank in taekwondo
  • No protective gear is worn in Kyokushin-kan

(CNN) -- That Vladimir Putin, he's a baaad man.
The muscle-bound Russian President rides horses while shirtless. He catches massive fish and gives them a kiss. He tranquilizes tigers.
He also is apparently pretty good on the mat.
Putin, 62, has been awarded a karate black belt, the Russian Kyokushin-kan Karate-do Federation said Friday.
In a letter to Putin, the federation said the Kyokushin-kan International Honbu decided to award him an eighth-dan, or eighth-degree, black belt for his "contribution in promoting Kyokushin-kan karate in Russia."
Putin, known also for his judo skills, had already been awarded a fifth-degree black belt in 2001, according to the federation.
Kyokushin-kan is a full contact form of karate in which no protective gear is worn and in which striking an opponent in the head with hands is not permitted.
Putin in 2013 also received the highest rank in taekwondo, the ninth-dan ranking, giving him honorary grandmaster status, according to Russian state news agency Itar-Tass.

Read more:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/world/...te-black-belt/

You better watch out Gorbachev, Vlad's just got his eighth degree blackbelt in karate! Russian president to be awarded dan next month – after old Soviet leader accuses him of having a God complex

• Vladimir Putin has received a high-ranking black belt in Kyokushin Karate
  • Russian president is a grandmaster in taekwondo and a Judo expert
  • Gorbachev criticised Putin as he launched his book 'After the Kremlin'
  • He warned him not to get a big head because 'that is what ruined me'
By Will Stewart and Jenny Awford and Annabel Grossman for MailOnline

Published: 14:47 GMT, 21 November 2014 | Updated: 22:26 GMT, 21 November 2014

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been awarded an eighth-degree black belt in Kyokushin Karate

Putin is expected to receive his award at a ceremony in December during the world championship of the sport

Former KGB officer is already is a grandmaster in taekwondo, earning his ninth dan in that martial art in 2013

Angela Merkel (left) spent a furious four hours locked in private talks with the Russian president as they tried to thrash out a solution to the Ukraine conflict

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...la-Merkel.html

Putin's country is on the brink of collapse, you idiot.

Putin tanked his economy.

Meanwhile, on the American stock exchange…!!

Just say thank you Mr. President and go away.

Golf is an expensive sport. You have to earn a pretty good income to play the courses our President does.

Any loser can plunk down $95/mo. and pretend he's Bruce Lee.

I didn't get the very idea of this thread. But... Putin didn't take a large amount of external debts like Obama. He did all his best to get rid of them. Putin is supported by his people - Obama is blamed. Putin is said to be the richiest man in Russia. Obama steals cars and eats in KFC.

Putin robbed legitimate businessmen to get his billions. As I recall, he is former KGB, came from an impoverished family and did not inherit his wealth, never built his own business from the ground up or made any substantial sum of money. It is all gained by theft and now he is plotting a nuclear attack on the USA where he can mass murder millions of people. Add to this his history of philandering, beating his own wife, and poisoning to death a political opponent. I read in a recent news report he doesn't get out of bed before noon. I also read that he does not know how to use a computer and lacks the desire to learn. ( or is it the ability? ) Have I missed anything about this man you have mistaken for a paragon of virtue? Do not worry about the president of the United States. It does appear you have your hands full as it is.

As for the eighth degree black belt. I do not believe it. The man has very little self discipline and is far too eager to have photos of himself riding a bear, wrestling lions, riding a pony in order to appear larger than life - (or was that a miniature horse?) I am guessing a psychologist would attribute it to a problem with low self esteem. Most criminals do have that problem. He isn't alone.

Last edited:
Or the Obomanation's LATEST SQUEEZE!

1622810_859957307389797_3851389841274641468_n.jpg

Make that Putin and you've got the picture. They (China, NK, Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela) are all working together to set the stage for Putin throwing this guy under the bus. Russia attacks the US and this guy takes the fall afterwards for it. He is young and naive and won't realize until it is too late that he played right into Putin's hands on this one. He is what the Communists call a useful idiot. It matters not that he is a Communist leader. Someone has to become the fall guy for America's destruction and Putin and China have chosen him as "it"...

Of mice and men, we got a RAT!

Russian President Vladimir Putin holds a Persian leopard cub at a breeding and rehabilitation center in the Black Sea resort of Sochi. Perhaps the most important vote in Russia's public selection of a new Olympic mascot was cast when Putin said he wanted a funky leopard to represent the 2014 Sochi Winter Games. Browse through for more photos of Putin trying his hand at different activities.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Russian-based federation says Vladimir Putin gets eighth-degree belt in Kyokushin-kan discipline
  • Putin, 62, is quite the sportsman and already has highest rank in taekwondo
  • No protective gear is worn in Kyokushin-kan

(CNN) -- That Vladimir Putin, he's a baaad man.
The muscle-bound Russian President rides horses while shirtless. He catches massive fish and gives them a kiss. He tranquilizes tigers.
He also is apparently pretty good on the mat.
Putin, 62, has been awarded a karate black belt, the Russian Kyokushin-kan Karate-do Federation said Friday.
In a letter to Putin, the federation said the Kyokushin-kan International Honbu decided to award him an eighth-dan, or eighth-degree, black belt for his "contribution in promoting Kyokushin-kan karate in Russia."
Putin, known also for his judo skills, had already been awarded a fifth-degree black belt in 2001, according to the federation.
Kyokushin-kan is a full contact form of karate in which no protective gear is worn and in which striking an opponent in the head with hands is not permitted.
Putin in 2013 also received the highest rank in taekwondo, the ninth-dan ranking, giving him honorary grandmaster status, according to Russian state news agency Itar-Tass.

Read more:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/world/...te-black-belt/

You better watch out Gorbachev, Vlad's just got his eighth degree blackbelt in karate! Russian president to be awarded dan next month – after old Soviet leader accuses him of having a God complex

• Vladimir Putin has received a high-ranking black belt in Kyokushin Karate
  • Russian president is a grandmaster in taekwondo and a Judo expert
  • Gorbachev criticised Putin as he launched his book 'After the Kremlin'
  • He warned him not to get a big head because 'that is what ruined me'
By Will Stewart and Jenny Awford and Annabel Grossman for MailOnline

Published: 14:47 GMT, 21 November 2014 | Updated: 22:26 GMT, 21 November 2014

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been awarded an eighth-degree black belt in Kyokushin Karate

Putin is expected to receive his award at a ceremony in December during the world championship of the sport

Former KGB officer is already is a grandmaster in taekwondo, earning his ninth dan in that martial art in 2013

Angela Merkel (left) spent a furious four hours locked in private talks with the Russian president as they tried to thrash out a solution to the Ukraine conflict

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...la-Merkel.html

Putin's country is on the brink of collapse, you idiot.

Putin tanked his economy.

Meanwhile, on the American stock exchange…!!

Just say thank you Mr. President and go away.

Note the leopard - that is the animal that represents Germany - who has two votes to all other EU nations having one? Germany. Who has the promise of being country to take dominion over that ten nation confederacy (see Daniel 7:4,5,6,7,8.....) called the EU - GERMANY does. This is all being played out right before our eyes, people! The truth is Putin "appears" to have tanked his country. Nothing is as it appears, Hazelnut. Militarily Russia is stronger than she has ever been and Putin is richer than he has ever been - Russia is operating in mass deception right now - do not believe what you are hearing. They would mass murder their own people of starvation to convince you of their poverty if necessary - but nothing is further from the truth. They own the monopoly on natural gas for Europe and are working towards it in the ME - bordering on broke? I think not.

As for America. What are we producing these days? Besides astronomical debt? Nothing is as it seems. The dollar is not strong - it may "appear" strong but once again - you cannot go by what you are being told - everything is not as it seems.

Last edited:
Or the Obomanation's LATEST SQUEEZE!

1622810_859957307389797_3851389841274641468_n.jpg

Make that Putin and you've got the picture. They (China, NK, Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela) are all working together to set the stage for Putin throwing this guy under the bus. Russia attacks the US and this guy takes the fall afterwards for it. He is young and naive and won't realize until it is too late that he played right into Putin's hands on this one. He is what the Communists call a useful idiot. It matters not that he is a Communist leader. Someone has to become the fall guy for America's destruction and Putin and China have chosen him as "it"...
that-is-stupid.gif

Jeremiah, have any of your insane predictions ever come true? I don't know how you sleep at night with all that crazy shit going on in your head.

Forum List

Back