Former D.C. Mayor Marion Berry Is Dead

It`s hard to tell what crazy things voters will do. A president lied his country into war and was given a second term for doing so.

I'll bet every liberal on this site will defend this shithead. We've already seen one of them try to derail this thread.

Last edited:
I can't say anything nice about him, so I suppose I shouldn't say anything at all. I hope he got right with God before he went to meet Him.

Wow, that's hilarious. FOX got his name wrong in the headline.

It's Marion Barry, not Marion Berry.
BFD. Deflect much?

Well, it would be nice if a NEWS organization got details right.

Getting your information from Fox is like getting your news from the Town Drunk.

Now on to Barry- fact was, the FBI set him up. If they had engaged in this level of entrapment with, let us say, a Skinhead racist in Idaho, you wingnuts would be screaming bloody murder.

Wow, that's hilarious. FOX got his name wrong in the headline.

It's Marion Barry, not Marion Berry.
BFD. Deflect much?

Well, it would be nice if a NEWS organization got details right.

Getting your information from Fox is like getting your news from the Town Drunk.

Now on to Barry- fact was, the FBI set him up. If they had engaged in this level of entrapment with, let us say, a Skinhead racist in Idaho, you wingnuts would be screaming bloody murder.
You didn't let me down, I knew you would defend him.

I wish his family and friends peace in their time of grief.

It's amazes me the type of people black people vote in to run their lives. Berry is a prime example. they elected the man after he was convicted of a crime. head shaking and we are suppose to trust their judgement in running our country? Do they all act like thugs? Look at Obama, head thug with Holder another thug. beats the hell out of me

I'll bet every liberal on this site will defend this shithead. We've already seen one of them try to derail this thread.
I`d say you lost your bet sucker. If you ever go to Las Vegas it would be best to leave your bigotry and stereotypes behind.

Has Barry decided yet how many representatives he'll dispatch to Barry's funeral?

I bet Obama,Holder, Sharpton, etc attends his funeral. I mean isn't that WHAT Air Force one is supposed to be used for. I see he hauled around a whole slew of Democrats on it yesterday to go celebrate the knife he stuck in our backs with his, Immigration REFORM

SNIP:
OBAMA FLIES LUIS GUTIERREZ ON AIR FORCE ONE FOR EXEC AMNESTY CELEBRATION

obama-luis-gutierrez-wh-photo.jpg

byTONY LEE21 Nov 2014333POST A COMMENT
contributor-80x100-tlee.png

On Friday, President Barack Obama flew Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) on Air Force One with other Democrats to a speech at a Las Vegas high school (Del Sol) where he delivered a speech to celebrate and promote his executive amnesty.
Others aboard Air Force One, according to theWhite House, were Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA), Rep. Steven Horsford (D-NV), Rep. Ben Ray Lujan (D-NM), Rep. Dina Titus (D-NB), Arturo Rodriguez, the president of the United Farm Workers, Marc Morial, the president of the National Urban League, and Gabriel Salguero of the National Latino Evangelical Coalition.
"It's a beautiful day to celebrate #ImmigrationAction in Las Vegas!" Gutierrez, who was arguably the most vocal pro-amnesty advocate, said.

ALL of it here:
Obama Flies Luis Gutierrez on Air Force One for Exec Amnesty Celebration

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back