Putin and trump to meet in July

Navalny has no right to run for president as he was convicted twice - for corruption and for fraud.
Besides he is not as popular as western media say. He would get less than 7-8% of voices.
He is stupid. The only what he is speaking about is corruption. His understanding of economy, international policy is below the zero.

And you know elections in Russia are much more honest and transparent than in the USA. Your system is very old and poor.

Told ya we had bots and trolls ^ around here that popped in at the first mention of Russia :)

Navalny has no right to run for president as he was convicted twice - for corruption and for fraud.
Besides he is not as popular as western media say. He would get less than 7-8% of voices.
He is stupid. The only what he is speaking about is corruption. His understanding of economy, international policy is below the zero.

And you know elections in Russia are much more honest and transparent than in the USA. Your system is very old and poor.

Told ya we had bots and trolls ^ around here that popped in at the first mention of Russia :)
You call "bots and trolls" those who love their home country of Russia. It must sound strange to such miserable people like you liberals. Your "love" for your own country has been expressed in harming her as much as possible as long as it harms your President. Get your brains squared away first before you judge the others.

Last edited:

What do you mean had- they'e still here

Ya right - Free and fair elections in Russia happen right after Putin poisons or imprisons his primary competitors.

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny barred from running for president

How convenient that he got convicted for fraud.

It's funny how people suddenly get convicted of things once they become a threat to Putin.

Putin's Enemies: Justice Or Show Trials?

"Alexei Navalny is the latest opposition figure to face criminal charges condemned as political "show trials" by Kremlin critics."

Maybe he's not as popular, I mean, when Putin more or less controls the media, it's a bit hard to become popular.

And if he's not that popular, then what does Putin have to fear?

The US system sucks and I don't like it. That doesn't make Russian elections more open.

Navalny's criminal cases are real. The first one was when he wasn't known at all.
The second one was investigated so thoroughly as it never is done just because authorities were afraid to be blamed in political persecution by media, by international organizations and even allowed some human rights organizations to be informed about everything.

I greatly doubt Putin is afraid of Navalny. He is too easy to be smashed...morally...Navalny is uneducated stupid idiot and it is not abusenents but real characteristics

Now, if his crimes have been found, have Putin's?

In China almost all officials are corrupt. Xi has decided to do an "anti-corruption drive" that just happens to ignore his supporters and targets his enemies.

So, all those convicted are corrupt might be true, that's not really the point, is it?

Corruption in the USA exists as well as in EU and Russia unfortunately.
And ours is not worse than yours. The only difference is propaganda- your mass media use corruption as a reason for rallies and even coups.

No, I disagree.

Putin is one step ahead. Propaganda exists anywhere. But Putin is doing things that in the US would be considered bad.

You make assumptions about who I am and where I'm from, I don't tell people, and you shouldn't assume.

The killing of political opponents at home, or the getting rid of them in a way where that person can have no control over it, isn't something done in the US or in western Europe.

That's not to say the US doesn't kill to get what it wants, but Russia does it in a manner that is far more dangerous.

US "democracy" is weak because of two political parties and rich people taking over.

Russian "democracy" is weaker because one man controls the whole thing. In the US there are people vying for control, that's different.

So Russians can't come on this forum?

This is why I never tell anyone personal information. Because fuckheads will pick up on it and use it as an excuse to attack you, rather than debate with you.

So Russians can't come on this forum?

This is why I never tell anyone personal information. Because fuckheads will pick up on it and use it as an excuse to attack you, rather than debate with you.

Oh they are more than welcome. I find Putin propaganda incredibly amusing!

It's funny how people suddenly get convicted of things once they become a threat to Putin.

"Alexei Navalny is the latest opposition figure to face criminal charges condemned as political "show trials" by Kremlin critics."

Maybe he's not as popular, I mean, when Putin more or less controls the media, it's a bit hard to become popular.

The US system sucks and I don't like it. That doesn't make Russian elections more open.
Navalny's criminal cases are real. The first one was when he wasn't known at all.
The second one was investigated so thoroughly as it never is done just because authorities were afraid to be blamed in political persecution by media, by international organizations and even allowed some human rights organizations to be informed about everything.

I greatly doubt Putin is afraid of Navalny. He is too easy to be smashed...morally...Navalny is uneducated stupid idiot and it is not abusenents but real characteristics

In China almost all officials are corrupt. Xi has decided to do an "anti-corruption drive" that just happens to ignore his supporters and targets his enemies.

So, all those convicted are corrupt might be true, that's not really the point, is it?
And ours is not worse than yours. The only difference is propaganda- your mass media use corruption as a reason for rallies and even coups.

No, I disagree.

Putin is one step ahead. Propaganda exists anywhere. But Putin is doing things that in the US would be considered bad.

You make assumptions about who I am and where I'm from, I don't tell people, and you shouldn't assume.

The killing of political opponents at home, or the getting rid of them in a way where that person can have no control over it, isn't something done in the US or in western Europe.

That's not to say the US doesn't kill to get what it wants, but Russia does it in a manner that is far more dangerous.

US "democracy" is weak because of two political parties and rich people taking over.

Russian "democracy" is weaker because one man controls the whole thing. In the US there are people vying for control, that's different.
Killing political opponents?
Give at least one example. The real one.. not your media fantasy.

Putin is not "the one man who controls everything", but his team is. And it is good because otherwise country will not move forward.
Have a look at the USA today. Political opponents fight each other instead of doing some good things together. They forgot the real aim of their being authorities. Instead of some progress they try to enhance their political position.

And speaking about democracy I am absolutely sure it is wrong way of ruling the country. Any strong company is ruled not by democratic principles but by clever and strong director who has smart managers who simple make decisions and say all employees what to do. Country is almost the same as large business company but with huge social expenses.

No, I disagree.

Putin is not "the one man who controls everything", but his team is. And it is good because otherwise country will not move forward.
Have a look at the USA today. Political opponents fight each other instead of doing some good things together. They forgot the real aim of their being authorities. Instead of some progress they try to enhance their political position.

And speaking about democracy I am absolutely sure it is wrong way of ruling the country. Any strong company is ruled not by democratic principles but by clever and strong director who has smart managers who simple make decisions and say all employees what to do. Country is almost the same as large business company but with huge social expenses.

Alexander Litvinenko was poisoned with polonium 210. Now, the first thing here is, who would kill with polonium 210?

Polonium 210 is rare, it's expensive and is often a byproduct of other nuclear material. It's short half-life means that it would have to have come from a country that has nuclear facilities.

Russia is one of those few countries. Nine countries have nuclear weapons.

Who has a reason to kill this guy of nuclear countries? The UK? Why? He escaped to the UK and became a British citizen. What reason does the UK have? None, as far as I can tell.

Anyone else? No reason.

Litvinenko wrote two books criticizing the FSB and criticized Putin claiming he had Anna Politkovskaya assassinated.

Many reasons why Putin might want him dead.

Sergei Skripal was in a similar situation. A guy who'd ended up in the UK. The FSB didn't like him because he'd been a double agent.

This time it was Novichok nerve agent used. Who has Novichok? The Russians developed it and not many countries will have this, if any other than Russia.

Now, you can see in how Russia reacted to this attack, how Russia deals with such attacks. I can point to the downing of the Malaysian Airlines flight over the Ukraine that Russia will use misinformation to confuse a more open western media.

They claimed there was a satellite photo showing a Ukrainian fighter jet shooting down the plane. Now, we know and Russia has accepted that it was shot down with a SAM, not an air to air missile.
So, why would Russia release a photo that is clearly photoshopped to show something that is clearly a lie? To spread misinformation. To give conspiracy theory hacks ammo to spread such misinformation.
Clearly a country that was innocent would have no need to make a photo to try and make the other side in a war seem guilty of that crime.

In the case of Skripal, Russia did some very interesting things.

They said it might have come from Porton Down. This seem to have been done to check whether Porton Down actually has this. Russia didn't know. It made the claim and waited to see the response of the UK govt. The UK govt seemed to imply that potentially the UK does have this nerve agent.

So Putin got more out of this than he expected.

But again, why would the UK kill a guy who'd come over in a spy swap. If they wanted him dead, or unable to communicate, they'd have left him in Russia to rot.

Who else would want a Russian traitor and an FSB traitor dead?

I could go on all day. The evidence mounts up in each case. The more you add, the more patterns you see and the more convinced you are that Putin is assassinating his political opponents and people he sees as traitors, people who might harm his image and the like.

USA is not democracy, but you pretend it is...and you force others to live your way under your rules and that is the reason of most international problems.
The United States is a form of democracy, specifically, a democratic republic.

And nobody forced Russia not to have a fake election... As evidenced by the fact that Russia has a fake election, every time it has an election.

Last edited:

No, I disagree.

Alexander Litvinenko was poisoned with polonium 210. Now, the first thing here is, who would kill with polonium 210?

Polonium 210 is rare, it's expensive and is often a byproduct of other nuclear material. It's short half-life means that it would have to have come from a country that has nuclear facilities.

Who has a reason to kill this guy of nuclear countries? The UK? Why? He escaped to the UK and became a British citizen. What reason does the UK have? None, as far as I can tell.

Anyone else? No reason.

Litvinenko wrote two books criticizing the FSB and criticized Putin claiming he had Anna Politkovskaya assassinated.

Sergei Skripal was in a similar situation. A guy who'd ended up in the UK. The FSB didn't like him because he'd been a double agent.

This time it was Novichok nerve agent used. Who has Novichok? The Russians developed it and not many countries will have this, if any other than Russia.

Now, you can see in how Russia reacted to this attack, how Russia deals with such attacks. I can point to the downing of the Malaysian Airlines flight over the Ukraine that Russia will use misinformation to confuse a more open western media.

They claimed there was a satellite photo showing a Ukrainian fighter jet shooting down the plane. Now, we know and Russia has accepted that it was shot down with a SAM, not an air to air missile.
So, why would Russia release a photo that is clearly photoshopped to show something that is clearly a lie? To spread misinformation. To give conspiracy theory hacks ammo to spread such misinformation.
Clearly a country that was innocent would have no need to make a photo to try and make the other side in a war seem guilty of that crime.

They said it might have come from Porton Down. This seem to have been done to check whether Porton Down actually has this. Russia didn't know. It made the claim and waited to see the response of the UK govt. The UK govt seemed to imply that potentially the UK does have this nerve agent.

But again, why would the UK kill a guy who'd come over in a spy swap. If they wanted him dead, or unable to communicate, they'd have left him in Russia to rot.

I could go on all day. The evidence mounts up in each case. The more you add, the more patterns you see and the more convinced you are that Putin is assassinating his political opponents and people he sees as traitors, people who might harm his image and the like.
1. Litvinenko. Why Brits made that investigation top secret? No information neither for Russian authorities nor for public. And they didn't allow Russian police to take part in that investigation. Court process began in 2014...same time with Ukrainian coup when antirussian hysteria increased. Same time 2 most important witnesses were found dead - Berezovsky (who had deals with Litvinenko) and David West (owner of the restaurant).
So there is no real evidence but only blaming.
And what was the reason to kill Litvinenko? He wasn't a threat to Russian authorities. The reason could be his business relations to someone or to MI6 which is more likely as they tightly worked with Berezovsky.
Ok, how stupid one should be to kill someone by polonium which can easily be tracked. If you want to kill someone intelligence service have huge number of silent, reliable way to do it for sure and without any tracks. Or one may use polonium and to create tracks aiming to set-up someone else.

Another Russian businessman Perepelichny was killed. And Brits tried to hide the fact MI6 worked with him. And again investigation became top secret.

2. Skripals. Novichok was created not in Russia but in the USSR, in laboratory in Uzbekistan. That laboratory was under USA control, its warehouses went to the USA. Creator of Novichok lives in the US since 90s. Novichok was produced by different laboratories in EU including Czech and UK.
How could Skripals survive after such a strong agent? How could they be saved if it is supposed doctors didn't know what happened to them? Where did they get antidote? How could Brits know it was Russia to poison them after few hours when no any laboratory analyses were known?
A lot of questions and the only answer - British provocation.
And what is the reason to kill Skripal? He spent some time in Russian jail, was changed to our spies. Several years passed. Now he wasn't dangerous for Russia at all. And suddenly a month before the World cup Putin decided to kill him. Insane!
But very good injection of antirussian hysteria for public consumption.

3. MH17 in Donbass.
Russians are not allowed to investigation. Information from Russian radars were given the next day after the plane crashed. And there is data showing presence of Ukrainian SU25. It was not known if it shot or not. but there was such a version. Looks like he didn't shot but observed.
Do you know that the pilot of that SU25 retired from Ukrainian air force and became a director of Nikolaev's airport? He was younger than 30 years old! And he suicides couple months ago.
Ukrainian air traffic controller ordered MH17 to change the root and it was shot down after that. That dispatcher, a woman disappeared and nobody knows where she is now.
After MH17 was shot down Ukrainian army intensed shelling of the location where it fell and international specialists could not visit that place for a long time. While local rebels helped them as much as they could - stopped fire, protected investigators and helped to gather wreckage parts.
Almaz Antey - a company-producer of Buk system which was used to shot down that Boeing created a lot of documents explaining nuances of how it works and even made an experimental shot down of the plane like that. Those information is not taken into account. Ukraine uses old version of Buk not the same as Russian and it's easy to identify which generation of Buk was used.
...there are many other facts...
Now please tell me what was the reason for rebels and Russia to shot down that plane.
And now let's remember when MH17 was shot down? It was 2 days before the meeting where EU planned to discuss first sanctions against Russia!
So, it's absolutely clear who needed that kind of provocation. Besides the USA (puppet masters of Ukraine) feels ok to shot down civilian planes (remember them shot civilian Iranian Boeing? And available ex secret documents where plans to shot down plane and to blame Cuba so that it became a reason to attack them)

So, my friend, nice try. Go on

Last edited:
Sigh. I keep telling y'all he is buddies with Putin AND Xi Jinping. All this fist waving is just to troll the masses in all 3 countries, lol.

No, I disagree.

Anyone else? No reason.

1. Litvinenko. Why Brits made that investigation top secret? No information neither for Russian authorities nor for public. And they didn't allow Russian police to take part in that investigation. Court process began in 2014...same time with Ukrainian coup when antirussian hysteria increased. Same time 2 most important witnesses were found dead - Berezovsky (who had deals with Litvinenko) and David West (owner of the restaurant).
So there is no real evidence but only blaming.
And what was the reason to kill Litvinenko? He wasn't a threat to Russian authorities. The reason could be his business relations to someone or to MI6 which is more likely as they rightly worked with Berezovsky.
Ok, how stupid one should be to kill someone by polonium which can easily be tracked. If you want to kill someone intelligence service have huge number of silent, reliable way to do it for sure and without any tracks. Or one may use polonium and to create tracks aiming to set-up someone else.

Another Russian businessman Perepelichny was killed. And Brits tried to hide the fact MI6 worked with him. And again investigation became top secret.

2. Skripals. Novichok was created not in Russia but in the USSR, in laboratory in Uzbekistan. That laboratory was under USA control, its warehouses went to the USA. Creator of Novichok lives in the US since 90s. Novichok was produced by different laboratories in EU including Czech and UK.
How could Skripals survive after such a strong agent? How could they be saved if it is supposed doctors didn't know what happened to them? Where did they get antidote? How could Brits know it was Russia to poison them after few hours when no any laboratory analyses were known?
A lot of questions and the only answer - British provocation.
And what is the reason to kill Skripal? He spent some time in Russian jail, was changed to our spies. Several years passed. Now he wasn't dangerous for Russia at all. And suddenly a month before the World cup Putin decided to kill him. Insane!
But very good injection of antirussian hysteria for public consumption.

3. MH17 in Donbass.
Russians are not allowed to investigation. Information from Russian radars were given the next day after the plane crashed. And there is data showing presence of Ukrainian SU25. It was not known if it shot or not. but there was such a version. Looks like he didn't shot but observed.
Do you know that the pilot of that SU25 retired from Ukrainian air force and became a director of Nikolaev's airport? He was younger than 30 years old! And he suicides couple months ago.
Ukrainian air traffic controller ordered MH17 to change the root and it was shot down after that. That dispatcher, a woman disappeared and nobody knows where she is now.
After MH17 was shot down Ukrainian army intended shelling of the location where it fell and international specialists could not visit that place for a long time. While local rebels helped them as much as they could - stopped fire, protected investigators and helped to gather wreckage parts.
Producer of Buk system which was used to shot down that Boeing created a lot of documents explaining nuances of how it works and even made an experimental shot down of the plane like that. Those information is not taken into account while Ukraine uses old version of Buk not the same as Russian.
...there are many other facts...
Now please tell me what was the reason for rebels and Russia to shot down that plane.
And now let's remember when MH17 was shot down? It was 2 days before the meeting where EU planned to discuss first sanctions against Russia!
So, it's absolutely clear who needed that kind of provocation. Besides the USA (puppet masters of Ukraine) feels ok to shot down civilian planes.

So, my friend, nice try. Go on

Why on Earth would you allow the suspect to be a part of the investigation?

No real evidence is the key here. There's no real evidence because the people who did it are extremely competent killers. People with access to Plutonium 210 at that.

Wasn't a threat to the Russians? He was a traitor. Not only a traitor, but an FSB traitor. Putin was KGB.

Litvinenko wrote books, books that criticized Putin. A reason to have him killed like other journalists were killed.

So you're wrong that Putin has no reason to kill him, Putin has TWO REASONS to kill him.

No, it's not more likely that it was MI6 at all. He worked for MI6. Also, this happened in the UK. If the UK wanted him dead, they wouldn't use something A) high profile and B) potentially deadly towards British citizens.

Polonium 210 cannot be easily tracked. What are you talking about. It doesn't come with a serial number on it. The same with the novichok nerve agent. You can't find out who made it unless you have an exact copy of the type that exists. If Russia has it, the UK isn't going to have it.

So, Perepelichny worked with MI6 and he also died, and you think this is the UK killing it's own informants. That doesn't happen. You PROTECT them. The UK took in some of these people, like with Skripal, why get him in a spy swap, and then kill him?

If it's some other country, why are they only targeting former Russians?

It doesn't matter whether novichok was created in Uzbekistan. Everyone knows RUSSIA controlled the USSR.

I didn't say Novichok couldn't be from other countries. You say it is in the UK. Why? Mainly because the Russians played games to see if they could find out if the UK actually has it. The UK would NOT use it in their own country.

And the same with everything else. Russia has created a web of misinformation. Every case is the same. Every case you can come on here and you say "it might not be Russia, it could be someone else". It's like a jigsaw. No one piece is proof, because the FSB aren't that stupid.

Put them all together and you know. But it always allows people who want to avoid the fact to hide it. Which is exactly what you're doing.

I fail to see any problem? .. :dunno:

Two of the greatest free world leaders of our time meeting to discuss the pertinent issues facing both of their democracies, and how to fight against the evils of globalism. .... :thup:

Putin is a leader of a free country?

"free world leaders", you think Russia is free?
Russia is a democracy and holds free and fair elections.

Like the UK, France, Germany, and many other free world countries.

Just because you lefty liberals hate Putin, doesn't change that reality. .... :cool:

The US isn't even a Democracy.

It doesn't hold free and fair elections. I could waste time proving it for you, but you might be a piss taker, or you might be something else, but I know it's not worth it.

I don't hate Putin. But I know what he is.

Reality? Are you going to go and prove this "reality" you pulled out of your ass?
The US is a Constitutional Republic so any explanation from you on how the country is not a Democracy will be hilariously wrong anyway.

Useless dispute
Both you and me will find enough arguments. Mine are based on true facts yours - on western fake industry. (Remember stereotypes about Russia? And now read opinion about Russia of those who are visiting World cup now)

Suspect is not allowed to investigation? Why Ukraine is allowed in case of MH17?

What I know for sure is the USA government is dirty murderers. And it lasts for a long period
Most of wars last 100years are those they started. Brits and pindos are the same band and Russia is what they afraid most of all because Russia always saves world when great disaster comes. And they realize - they are the next cancer on earth body.

Forum List

Back