A November warning to Democrats......we're gonna blow this election...again

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If the Democrats are wise, they should leave this immigration debate up to those in charge, those with a majority, ie the GOP. If we keep running with this DACA/illegal immigration banner, we are going to be defeated.

Already the conservative spin is out, we want illegals here, we don't care about our borders, on and on and on. We are not brave enough to come before the public and voice truths about who is really responsible for this feascal Trump has created, so we stay silent and let the tiny mouth moron define our roles, just as we did with ACA. And its because of this fear and our lack of defending ourselves, we must remain silent.

As divisive as this country has become, one unifying issue unites us, and its illegal immigration...people are tired of housing illegal immigrants, we want our laws followed and we want borders tightened...this is a undefeated issues, Democrats. We ignored the warning signs with Hillary and lost, we ignored the warning signs of ACA and allowed the GOP to define it, PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THESE WARNING SIGNS.....THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT OUR BORDERS SECURED AND WE WANT ILLEGALS TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY THE RIGHT WAY.

Michael Bloomberg To Shell Out $80 Million To Help Democrats Flip The House
The former New York mayor, a political independent, said Republican leadership had “failed” to “prove they could govern responsibly.”

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD CAN NOT SAVE A PARTY IF IT CONTINUES TO CHAMPION ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...WE GONNA LOSE.

To the OP.....
It's GREAT that you as a Leftist finally seem to get it - regarding immigration. Congrats on that.

However, keep thinking on your own. Immigration isn't the ONLY issue the Left has wrong.

I fully agree that racism and hatred have to go. But I also understand that people should not be forced to do certain things.
We, as a People in one society, have made a LOT of mistakes. Many with good intentions but ill thought out.

If we don't learn to pull together to preserve what we have (and We Have Had It Good), we are going to lose it.

If the Democrats are wise, they should leave this immigration debate up to those in charge, those with a majority, ie the GOP. If we keep running with this DACA/illegal immigration banner, we are going to be defeated.

Already the conservative spin is out, we want illegals here, we don't care about our borders, on and on and on. We are not brave enough to come before the public and voice truths about who is really responsible for this feascal Trump has created, so we stay silent and let the tiny mouth moron define our roles, just as we did with ACA. And its because of this fear and our lack of defending ourselves, we must remain silent.

As divisive as this country has become, one unifying issue unites us, and its illegal immigration...people are tired of housing illegal immigrants, we want our laws followed and we want borders tightened...this is a undefeated issues, Democrats. We ignored the warning signs with Hillary and lost, we ignored the warning signs of ACA and allowed the GOP to define it, PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THESE WARNING SIGNS.....THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT OUR BORDERS SECURED AND WE WANT ILLEGALS TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY THE RIGHT WAY.

The former New York mayor, a political independent, said Republican leadership had “failed” to “prove they could govern responsibly.”

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD CAN NOT SAVE A PARTY IF IT CONTINUES TO CHAMPION ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...WE GONNA LOSE.
I agree championing illegal immigration is nuts. Sheltering illegals in people's basements and mayors warning folks on the radio that ICE is going to make a raid and states passing legislation to make it harder for ICE to find illegally employed undocumented workers is not a winning strategy for the majority.

BUT the GOP's (well, Trump's) attitude is indefensible, as well. When good people call them out on rhetoric and draconian measures like taking children from their parents as a "deterrent," those good people are also being maligned as MS-13 lovers and in favor of open borders, which is equally bullshit.

Instead of pointing fingers back, the Dems or SOMEBODY should just propose just and sensible laws that allow illegal immigrants caught sneaking across the border to be adjudicated quickly and sent home. I don't think we should accept asylum requests from people who have entered illegally. There are ports of entry. They may have to wait, but oh well. Maybe we need to increase the number of folks we accept, considering the crisis in Central America.

There are some areas where both parties should be able to grudgingly agree on a compromise. Maybe if the public could only come together on solving the problem fairly as strongly and quickly as they did on children being separated from their parents, legislators might actually do something.

• Banned
To the OP.....
It's GREAT that you as a Leftist finally seem to get it - regarding immigration. Congrats on that.

However, keep thinking on your own. Immigration isn't the ONLY issue the Left has wrong.

I fully agree that racism and hatred have to go. But I also understand that people should not be forced to do certain things.
We, as a People in one society, have made a LOT of mistakes. Many with good intentions but ill thought out.

If we don't learn to pull together to preserve what we have (and We Have Had It Good), we are going to lose it.
Correction: My ire with illegal immigration does not stem from racism. I live among many latino's, I have no issues with these people, I work with them etc...I am coming from a financial place....illegal immigration keeps wages low, they get jobs that teens once held in the summer months, they overwhelm our social services and clinics and they drain tax payer dollars with the conversions we must have in place..that's my take...I don't hate these people because they're hispanics, I hate the IMPACT THEY HAVE ON THIS COUNTRY, THAT'S ALL

Unfortunately for you, the Democratic Party has moved to far left of center. I'm not sure they can recover anytime soon unless they kick the leftist to the curb. Unlike the Republican Party who has gone right of center with great success, the left has no capital built up to expend.

-Geaux

• Banned

I agree championing illegal immigration is nuts. Sheltering illegals in people's basements and mayors warning folks on the radio that ICE is going to make a raid and states passing legislation to make it harder for ICE to find illegally employed undocumented workers is not a winning strategy for the majority.

BUT the GOP's (well, Trump's) attitude is indefensible, as well. When good people call them out on rhetoric and draconian measures like taking children from their parents as a "deterrent," those good people are also being maligned as MS-13 lovers and in favor of open borders, which is equally bullshit.

Instead of pointing fingers back, the Dems or SOMEBODY should just propose just and sensible laws that allow illegal immigrants caught sneaking across the border to be adjudicated quickly and sent home. I don't think we should accept asylum requests from people who have entered illegally. There are ports of entry. They may have to wait, but oh well. Maybe we need to increase the number of folks we accept, considering the crisis in Central America.

There are some areas where both parties should be able to grudgingly agree on a compromise. Maybe if the public could only come together on solving the problem fairly as strongly and quickly as they did on children being separated from their parents, legislators might actually do something.
Thank you...some people are hating because they're hispanics or latino's, etc...I don't hate these people. I just think this country decade after decade after decade has had its share of latino's, we've given amnesty twice and still they come here illegally. They're presence suppress wages, overwhelms low income communities, drain our resources our schools, they dominate our political conversations, at what point are we allowed to say, enough? I don't want families separated and I understand wanting a better life, but this country can not help every single person on the planet wanting better and I find it kinda messed up that hispanics and latino's are the only race that seem to get a PASS FOR BREAKING OUR LAWS!!

All across the world, people are suffering, the US can not solve these issues alone.

• Banned

Unfortunately for you, the Democratic Party has moved to far left of center. I'm not sure they can recover anytime soon unless they kick the leftist to the curb. Unlike the Republican Party who has gone right of center with great success, the left has no capital built up to expend.

-Geaux
There is no gray area for Democrats....that's why I left this party, Democrats use to be for the working class, now all they seem to focus on is illegals.

The democrats and their media fed puppets have already trashed any chance they may have had.

-Geaux
There is no gray area for Democrats....that's why I left this party, Democrats use to be for the working class, now all they seem to focus on is illegals.
I'm with you, except I fired the Republican Party in 2014 in writing. Their allowing the debt ceiling increase was the straw that broke the camels back. Not to mention actions from Sen Collins and Snow.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Why no more talk of punishing those who hire illegals? What's up with that?
Because like the IG report, the fix is in. Both parties benefit from illegal labor. Democrats get the votes and Republicans get higher profits.

Total BS

-Geaux

In sports what the left is doing is called "Giving the other Team Bulletin Board ammunition". Your team's "Coach" should be telling his Team not to do this, or kick the players doing it off the team.

When you give the opposing team fuel, don't be surprised when the opposition takes that ball and scores a Touchdown.

-Geaux

And that is the message the Democrats are now telling the working class. They still believe the reason they lost Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin was Russia. They are lying to themselves.

-Geaux

And that is the message the Democrats are now telling the working class. They still believe the reason they lost Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin was Russia. They are lying to themselves.
Yep, we are coming to find the DoJ impacted the elections far more than Russia did

-geaux

-Geaux
Supporting illegal immigration is not a goal of the Democratic party the republicans have framed their goal that way. The Dems need to wake the fuck up when the competiong party controls the message sent it means you are not getting your own out! I do not expect a party that can not control their own message to make meaningfull gains at the pole. Look at the track record for winning elections during the Pelosi years and I do not see how she remained in her job! In the same token I do not see how republicans are complaining about Ryan considering the republicans election record under his leadership!

The behavior of Democrats and their hatred for white heterosexual males will doom them.

Sorry negro, but you didn’t deliver on Election Day, so you’re out. The DNC needs masses of illegal Latinos for future voting. Blacks now have to compete with more and more Hispanics, good luck moving up the social ladder. So know your role, keep voting (D), give up the job you found during the Trump Administration to a downtrodden Latino, and keep collecting welfare.

Forum List

Back