Putin and trump to meet in July

I fail to see any problem? .. :dunno:

Two of the greatest free world leaders of our time meeting to discuss the pertinent issues facing both of their democracies, and how to fight against the evils of globalism. .... :thup:

"free world leaders", you think Russia is free?

That would be great if Trump and Putin met. However Russian news have not mentioned anything like that. I guess, credible CNN knows something which Russian Media doesn't.

Last edited:
Russia is a democracy and holds free and fair elections.

Like the UK, France, Germany, and many other free world countries.

Just because you lefty liberals hate Putin, doesn't change that reality. .... :cool:

The US isn't even a Democracy.

It doesn't hold free and fair elections. I could waste time proving it for you, but you might be a piss taker, or you might be something else, but I know it's not worth it.

I don't hate Putin. But I know what he is.

Reality? Are you going to go and prove this "reality" you pulled out of your ass?

Trump and Putin plan to meet in mid-July - CNNPolitics

So......? Just another cabinet meeting...trump has to get his new orders.

"Comrade....your white population is shrinking. Now you need to start caging black people.....Ha....MRGA!"
Will he have a reset button?

The orange king still owes Putin for stealing Hillary's e

"Comrade....your white population is shrinking. Nlw you need to start caging black people.....Ha....MRGA!"

The orange king still owes Vlad for stealing Hillary's emails and helping get him elected. Maybe trump will line up a hooked or two to service Vlad when they meet....

"Comrade....your white population is shrinking. Now you need to start caging black people.....Ha....MRGA!"

The orange king still owes Putin for stealing Hillary's e

"Comrade....your white population is shrinking. Nlw you need to start caging black people.....Ha....MRGA!"

The orange king still owes Vlad for stealing Hillary's emails and helping get him elected. Maybe trump will line up a hooked or two to service Vlad when they meet....
JimH has 50 wives and none of them are pregnant and he no doubt is blaming them

Russia is a democracy and holds free and fair elections.

Like the UK, France, Germany, and many other free world countries.

Just because you lefty liberals hate Putin, doesn't change that reality. .... :cool:

Ya right - Free and fair elections in Russia happen right after Putin poisons or imprisons his primary competitors.

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny barred from running for president

Ya right - Free and fair elections in Russia happen right after Putin poisons or imprisons his primary competitors.
Better than the Clintons, who just outright murdered their political opponents and detractors. ... :cool:

Uh huh ^ :rolleyes:

Man that is a long trail of bodies -

The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.

How do they get away with it?

hillary-vince-foster.jpg

Forum List

Back