~Put The Beer Aside~

In winter months, Crown & 7.

This is a snifter packed with ice, 2 shots of Crown Royal poured in, then topped off with 7-Up. Stir lightly, enjoy.

But you are out of your fucking mind telling people to set aside their beer. What the fuck is WRONG with you?

Not a God damn thing!
I was asking a hypothetical....just if you had to set it aside for a brief bit and drink something else, what would that something else be....geesh, don't go having a cow :booze:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya don't git tween a Man an' his Beer, dear! :lmao:

I see that now, sorry :lol:

Long Island Ice Tea is always a treat but only one. I love regular Ice Tea, straight up, no sugar.

Long Island Ice Tea is always a treat but only one. I love regular Ice Tea, straight up, no sugar.

I love iced tea too, but I'm a total southern gal, I must have the sweetened tea :)

I had the once in NC when I was back there visiting my son at the AFB in Raleigh. It was so thick I could almost chew my tea. lol No offense the south, but I can't drink it like that. :eusa_hand:

Set aside beer? But you'll accept wine? Because you don't like beer? Are you out of your mind? There are beers out there that are just as complex and interesting as wine. I'm not talking about that mass produced swill most folks consume, but get into the micro-breweries and brew pubs and you'll find some beautiful drink. My current favorite is Moose Drool Brown Ale from the Big Sky Brewery in Missoula Montana. Best stuff on earth.

Set aside beer, yeah, right.

Set aside beer? But you'll accept wine? Because you don't like beer? Are you out of your mind? There are beers out there that are just as complex and interesting as wine. I'm not talking about that mass produced swill most folks consume, but get into the micro-breweries and brew pubs and you'll find some beautiful drink. My current favorite is Moose Drool Brown Ale from the Big Sky Brewery in Missoula Montana. Best stuff on earth.

:lol:
No, not out of my mind at all, just asking a hypothetical, so see what all yunz would drink besides beer :)

:beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV36ytSgC3o]YouTube - ‪How Beer Saved the World‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdkqatEtVXg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪How Beer Saved The World -/ Discovery Channel (Part 2 of 3)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkoXGfXkgAk&feature=related]YouTube - ‪How Beer Saved The World -/ Discovery Channel (Part 3 of 3)‬‏[/ame]

hennessy.jpg

If I'm not drinking beer its usually Hennessy.

Forum List

Back