Put another nail in the coffin of "Global Warming."

I will say, that as born again Conservative, I am not anybody's shill. But, I remember when health experts used to endorse smoking as healthy, when the evidence in front of our eyes said otherwise. Yes, Global warming is like that, it's happening and you don't need a fancy pants glorified weather man to tell you which way the wind is blowing.

Mary,

I'm quite certain that while you could find testimony from individual doctors (who very likely smoked, themselves) that smoking was good for you or, at least, that it did not hurt you, you could NOT find peer reviewed studies supporting that position or a consensus among the medical experts that smoking was harmless. That is very different from the current situation.

If BriPat wants to locate and identify morons, he should look for deniers claiming that anything approaching a consensus of mainstream science in the 60s and 70s believed a risk existed of an imminent ice age (a glaciation). And that argument appears orders of magnitude more often than we hear of doctors endorsing smoking.

Abraham

Forum List

Back