A very good video on global warming.

"Arctic Death Spiral" is like all those Cat 5 hurricanes that were supposed to make landfall after Katrina.

Last Cat 5: Andrew in 1992

Let me guess, there's still no experiment that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature

Started alarmist lying at 31 seconds in.....did a methane bomb go off during the MWP when it was warmer than the present?...how about during the holocene maximum when it was a hell of a lot warmer than the present? How about just before the present ice age began when the global mean temp was in excess of 20C and atmospheric CO2 was over 1000ppm.

Alarmist bullshit.

Started alarmist lying at 31 seconds in.....did a methane bomb go off during the MWP when it was warmer than the present?...how about during the holocene maximum when it was a hell of a lot warmer than the present? How about just before the present ice age began when the global mean temp was in excess of 20C and atmospheric CO2 was over 1000ppm.

Alarmist bullshit.

The arctic this year regained 2.2ml km^2 permafrost areas. My younger brother on the north slope told me the areas that thawed over the the last 30 years are now refrozen and the permafrost creep has returned to most areas. All indicators point to rapid ice build this year.

Alarmist bullshit.

The arctic this year regained 2.2ml km^2 permafrost areas. My younger brother on the north slope told me the areas that thawed over the the last 30 years are now refrozen and the permafrost creep has returned to most areas. All indicators point to rapid ice build this year.

Really? Link. Again, prove up, kid, or be branded a liar pulling stupidity out of your asshole.

1) I would like to see a reliable link showing a net increase of 2.2 million km^2 of permafrost in the Arctic.
2) I would like to see a source besides your little brother on the North Slope that says permafrost has regained the losses of the last 30 years. The observations regarding Arctic sea ice certainly don't support such contentions:

Following the seasonal daily minimum of 5.02 million square kilometers (1.94 million square miles) that was set on September 17, 2014 (6th lowest in the satellite record), Arctic sea ice has started its seasonal cycle of growth. Arctic sea ice extent averaged for the month of September 2014 was 5.28 million square kilometers (2.04 million square miles), also the 6th lowest in the satellite record. This is 1.24 million square kilometers (479,000 square miles) below the 1981 to 2010 average extent, and 1.65 million square kilometers (637,000 square miles) above the record low monthly average for September that occurred in 2012.

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Here's a NOAA study on permafrost that certainly doesn't sound as if your little brother is up on his facts; Arctic Report Card - Permafrost - Romanovsky et al.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back