Put a fork in him....

Until there is proof either way... I would not say anyone is 'done'... You get a Gary Hart situation, and I'll agree... you get a Clarence Thomas, I won't

Apples and Oranges.

If the people got to vote on Thomas, he wouldn't be sitting on the bench right now.

Mr. Cain needs to address these new allegations head on. Unlike anonymous allegations, Miss Bialek appeared credible, and I was very disturbed by her characterization of what happened. Whoever Republican primary voters choose as their nominee should be a man or woman of good moral character. We said when Bill Clinton was president that character counts, and we still believe that."

Concerned Women for America - Statement of Penny Nance Regarding Sharon Bialek and Herman Cain

This is a totally rightwing group.

at least they aren't hypocrites.

You guys are though... :eusa_whistle:

You lefties dont give a crap abut women... look what you asshats put up with regarding the treatment of Sarah Palin.

Jeez.... ya'll are unbelievable!

It's a freaking ten year old incident that doesn't qualify as a misdemeanor. Did anyone sitck a fork in Clinton when he was accused of a class A felony?

how many votes did clinton get after he paid off paula jones?

lets count them toegether.......

zero point zero.........

That's really pathetic, Frank. As was pointed out to you just yesterday, the woman in that picture is not Ms. Bialek.

But you knew that already. And chose to post it anyway. There's a term for people like that.

Provocative?

No, stupid. And fraudulent. Oh, and a liar:eusa_whistle:

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Buyalick has zero credibility and she's the most credible of the Cain accusers.

Greece defacto defaulted, Italy is finished and pulls the euro and EU down with it, we got downgraded once and are gonna get downgraded again, Obama ran up his third annual trillion plus deficit but you focus on the comings and goings of Herman Cain's cock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

You lefties dont give a crap abut women... look what you asshats put up with regarding the treatment of Sarah Palin.

thankfully we all have the rights treatment of hillary clinton over the years to measure against.........

at least they aren't hypocrites.

thankfully we all have the rights treatment of hillary clinton over the years to measure against.........

If only she was a woman :eusa_whistle:

Why else would BJ Clinton be chasing fat groupies?

We cant be so sure....

His college records are sealed :eusa_whistle:[/FONT]

oh sure ya can honey... he was top 10% of his law school class at harvard... or he wouldn't have been on law review.

why do righties forget that convenient fact?

oh wait.. i know.. because the right has such an irrational hatred of this president, that you can't acknowledge he did something only the top of harvard's college of law can do.

We cant be so sure....

His college records are sealed :eusa_whistle:[/FONT]

oh sure ya can honey... he was top 10% of his law school class at harvard... or he wouldn't have been on law review.

why do righties forget that convenient fact?

oh wait.. i know.. because the right has such an irrational hatred of this president, that you can't acknowledge he did something only the top of harvard's college of law can do.

:link:

Proof.... something....

Oh yeah, you idiots dont need proof do ya?

Why are his records sealed????

Ya blind partisan hacks.

Oh yeah.... I still love ya Jillie, but you guys are crucifying Cain with 0 evidence.

Thats dispicable in my eyes.... I waited for proof before I laughed at Weiner.

Last edited:
the fools who keep pretending that he is still a decent candidate are delousional

He was never a descent candidate

Now we know he is not morally descent either

So let's see.... candidate Cain, anonymous allegations of sexual harassment that were either dismissed or settled and one not so anonymous allegation, morally indecent. The PRESIDENT, copping blow jobs and shoving cigars in the twat of a staffer and then blasting a load all over her dress, in the oval office, then lying about it under oath in a civil trial over alleged sexual harassment, along with rape allegations... morally decent. Ok, I get it.

So you draw no distinction between "consenting adults" and sexual assault when it comes to morality? Interesting. The woman Clinton(whom I detest for many OTHER reasons) was alleged to have forced himself upon was a woman who was supposedly invited to his hotel room by a State patrolman to be with him privately. What occurred there was at least in concept probably consentual at least at the outset. Clinton has priors for philandering and bad morality but rape has never been proven. All of Cains "women" claim he forced himself on them in one form or another. I am unaware that Clinton is a sexual sociopath which it seems clear that Cain is.

It's a freaking ten year old incident that doesn't qualify as a misdemeanor. Did anyone sitck a fork in Clinton when he was accused of a class A felony?

how many votes did clinton get after he paid off paula jones?

lets count them toegether.......

zero point zero.........

did clintool do a lie detector test?

did cain?

no?

get back to me when he actually does.......

He was never a descent candidate

Now we know he is not morally descent either

So let's see.... candidate Cain, anonymous allegations of sexual harassment that were either dismissed or settled and one not so anonymous allegation, morally indecent. The PRESIDENT, copping blow jobs and shoving cigars in the twat of a staffer and then blasting a load all over her dress, in the oval office, then lying about it under oath in a civil trial over alleged sexual harassment, along with rape allegations... morally decent. Ok, I get it.

So you draw no distinction between "consenting adults" and sexual assault when it comes to morality? Interesting. The woman Clinton(whom I detest for many OTHER reasons) was alleged to have forced himself upon was a woman who was supposedly invited to his hotel room by a State patrolman to be with him privately. What occurred there was at least in concept probably consentual at least at the outset. Clinton has priors for philandering and bad morality but rape has never been proven. All of Cains "women" claim he forced himself on them in one form or another. I am unaware that Clinton is a sexual sociopath which it seems clear that Cain is.

With 0 evidence.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back