Pussy Riot On Trump: We Laughed When Putin Rose To Power, Too

Only Liberals would take the ramblings of obscure, foreign. pseudo celebrities seriously.
They state that no one took Putin seriously, they argue that Trump should be taken seriously. I would think conservatives would like that.
No one took Putin seriously but somehow he remains in power. I take Putin very seriously. He is an old school hard line communist and is not our friend.

Only Liberals would take the ramblings of obscure, foreign. pseudo celebrities seriously.
They state that no one took Putin seriously, they argue that Trump should be taken seriously. I would think conservatives would like that.
No one took Putin seriously but somehow he remains in power. I take Putin very seriously. He is an old school hard line communist and is not our friend.
Neither is Trump our friend.

When you can tell me Erdogan has access to nukes and I've got to put a moment aside over nato wake me up baby.

Communist lesbian twats. So who cares? Movin on...

Notice how all gay all the time has hit a low point with the Chechens starting to thin the herd

Our idiots don't get it.

Wait till it goes koo koo by by here.

And I am sick to death of warning them about it.

Beats the shit out of Erdogan. Better get up to speed comrad.

I need to slap you silly.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO DEPOSE ASSAD?

Pussy Riot knows Putin. He imprisoned them for two years for speaking out against him.

You don't even know why they were jailed. Good grief

A riot...of some kind...?

Hatred of religion. They trespassed and staged a protest in a church and made a video...in other words they broke the law, ya dope

Yes, I'm sure Communist KGB Putin is a very "religious" man. Actually, they were jailed for criticizing Putin.

Pussy Riot knows Putin. He imprisoned them for two years for speaking out against him.

Hatred of religion. They trespassed and staged a protest in a church and made a video...in other words they broke the law, ya dope

Yes, I'm sure Communist KGB Putin is a very "religious" man. Actually, they were jailed for criticizing Putin.

Wrong.....Google is your friend

Pussy Riot members jailed for two years for hooliganism

Judge Marina Syrova convicted the women of hooliganism motivated by religious hatred, saying they had "crudely undermined social order".

Pussy Riot members jailed for two years for hooliganism - BBC News

Judge Marina Syrova convicted the women of hooliganism motivated by religious hatred, saying they had "crudely undermined social order".

Don't you ever get tired of just making shit up?

Two members of Russian punk band Pussy Riot, who were serving two-year jail terms for their part in a performance critical of Russian President Vladimir Putin, have been released from prison.

Imprisoned Pussy Riot band members released - CNN.com

Don't you ever get tired of just making shit up?

Two members of Russian punk band Pussy Riot, who were serving two-year jail terms for their part in a performance critical of Russian President Vladimir Putin, have been released from prison.

Imprisoned Pussy Riot band members released - CNN.com

I supplied my link also jackass, then you use CNN? LMAO You're a drip...and dumber than a stump. Actually you're a waste of time but fun to make fun of.

Forum List

Back